raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
i think the letterform is not right, sometimes i find it hard to read, and the menu interface is horrible, but that can be changed and the "sugar daddy theme" is new for me so i'll keep this game on my list

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
They no doubt do.

My point is that nobody besides other 90+ year old droopy skin sacks want to see it. EVER.

I am no spring chicken but thats just ewww :sick:

But as long as the game is all about stealing the hot young chicks from creepy old Joe I will keep an eye on it.
I appreciate your thoughts on the subject, but that particular character won't be having chicks stolen from him. However, I hadn't thought about including some NTR in this. I might. Not for him, but I might for another character. BTW....not every guy in this is going to be in his 60's. The MC is probably around 40ish. The guy you saw is in his 60's for a specific reason, which I am not ready to divulge yet.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i think the letterform is not right, sometimes i find it hard to read, and the menu interface is horrible, but that can be changed and the "sugar daddy theme" is new for me so i'll keep this game on my list
Thanks for the feedback. The font is going to be changed, and I'll also be working on some other improvements as we go. Nice to hear that you are willing to give it a shot.

Reactions: raulmp

raulmp

Jun 6, 2017
I will be defaulting it to something more plain and white for the next release, and I will be adding a font choice capability. Thanks for the feedback.
maybe just changing the font will be enough but a font choice sounds really good and i don't see that option in the other games so it could be a good personal touch

Reactions: Warped Animation

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Ragnar

He's a generic MC because he's just another MC with the same huge ass unimpressive horse cock like what you see in 99.999999% of these games and also yes he is another little shit trying to fuck his mom, aunt, sisters, dog, cats daughters. As there is an incest patch that changes the girls into his daughters.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Dont say that, I enjoy your game :D. Way to many serious/dark stories in games so yours is a nice break.
Warped Animation just check his signature below his comments to go to it.
oh no worries , i dont say that badly. i enjoy doing it, that's all important for me :D.

its just obvious that i m far away from the top 1 XD

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
The player will name 3 of the young ladies who are the main female characters in the game.
I am a bit confused by this part ?? Does this mean this is a female protagonist game or are you still playing the male protagonist ?? i tried the game but their not much content it ends after dildo scene is this correct ?? It seem to be playing though the eys of the female but choices dont seem to matter you tell not to pick up the phone the girl still picks up the phone why even include this part if their is no choice ? :unsure:

Deleted member 40068

May 22, 2017
The premise of the game is promising, and renders look good. I would definitely change the font, it was really tough for me to read. Maybe add a couple font options if other people like them?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I am a bit confused by this part ?? Does this mean this is a female protagonist game or are you still playing the male protagonist ?? i tried the game but their not much content it ends after dildo scene is this correct ?? It seem to be playing though the eys of the female but choices dont seem to matter you tell not to pick up the phone the girl still picks up the phone why even include this part if their is no choice ? :unsure:
MC protagonist, not the girl. The idea in that scene was intended to be voyeurististic, and you are able to hear her inner voice. It was done that way since the boyfriend isn't awake yet. It was also meant to separate this game from the DMD game that the character likeness was inspired by. Yes, the demo ends right after the dildo scene. I probably should have posted the statement that I made on my Patreon site, which basically said, "....for this release, none of the choices you make will impact the outcome of the game..." However, they will in full releases. Choices will have the usual impact, such as early game exit, ability to reach certain paths, levels of achievement, etc... I hope that answers your question.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
The premise of the game is promising, and renders look good. I would definitely change the font, it was really tough for me to read. Maybe add a couple font options if other people like them?
Fonts are already in the works. There will be choices for fonts in the full releases.

Cheryl

Aug 4, 2017
New idea this sugar daddies. I liked the concept and hope this is continued. It looks promising.

I looked at the incest patch too....not so sure about it as the story can differ a lot from the renders.

Reactions: Warped Animation

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
You are mostly correct. But the third one is not from another game. Just a model I liked the look of after I tweaked it a bit. As far as the other two, yes, they are based on the looks of the characters from those games. I was a 'D' fan, and I've played Tyrant, and like the looks of that character also. And in case anybody is curious, the idea of the "Jennifer" character is inspired by the "Jennifer" from DMD, but is an entirely different model in this game. I never liked the models used for Jennifer and the other friend from DMD. No offense intended, because I know they have a following also.
The girl with the old guy looks just like DMD best friend. Clearly the same model to me with a few tweaks.

Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
Yes, I saw that with the chest hair. I should have let those images render for longer. I might just eliminate the chest hair all together. Might just be too big a pain in the ass. Thoughts?
I think it's fine. Not worth a hassle though. If it works do it. Else, don't.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes