Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
BTW....if anyone has ideas/suggestions, but don't really want to post them for general discussion, feel free to message me for that instead.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
suggestions.
- mc want to take pics of Dee. he put that in his phone, all kind of pics. later we get a choice if we gonna post her "censored" pics on the net, as mc want to see the reaction what people think. this will of course escalate bit by bit, but Dee dont know about it.
- eventually Dee will figure it out and confront Mc. here we have some fights, but eventually they get back together.
- from here, Mc will try to persuade Dee to continue and she agree.
- eventually the page they have grows, and they can start webcam shows and request from the members.
- Dee will always use masks or pre-recorded he "censor" her face, this to keep it anonymous.
- the request will be soft in the beginning, but will get more daring, outdoor, different sex, web shows.
- Mc is managing the site, so most of the setup is made by him, to prepare the events.
- one event could be blindfold, something Dee enjoys, to not see, increase the touch stimuli.
- from here Mc could invite the old dude, to enjoy dee while blindfolded, or make her suck his cuck. Dee should not be aware of that.
of course other stuff is happening, the old dude and mc are meeting more and the old dude is interested in Dee and he try to make Mc to share her, first without success.

thats a lot. :D

Reactions: Warped Animation

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I never said one way or the other on that, and I really don't want to release too many details this early, but I will tell you this:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Interesting. I wasn't really referring to a "harem" so much. More like a pimp to the wealthy sugar daddies. Love/Romance in a game like this is useless so lets go for the "If you lookin for some freaky sex with hot teens call the MC" he got the got the hook up and his girls will do ANYTHING for the "right" price. ;)

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
suggestions.
- mc want to take pics of Dee. he put that in his phone, all kind of pics. later we get a choice if we gonna post her "censored" pics on the net, as mc want to see the reaction what people think. this will of course escalate bit by bit, but Dee dont know about it.
- eventually Dee will figure it out and confront Mc. here we have some fights, but eventually they get back together.
- from here, Mc will try to persuade Dee to continue and she agree.
- eventually the page they have grows, and they can start webcam shows and request from the members.
- Dee will always use masks or pre-recorded he "censor" her face, this to keep it anonymous.
- the request will be soft in the beginning, but will get more daring, outdoor, different sex, web shows.
- Mc is managing the site, so most of the setup is made by him, to prepare the events.
- one event could be blindfold, something Dee enjoys, to not see, increase the touch stimuli.
- from here Mc could invite the old dude, to enjoy dee while blindfolded, or make her suck his cuck. Dee should not be aware of that.
of course other stuff is happening, the old dude and mc are meeting more and the old dude is interested in Dee and he try to make Mc to share her, first without success.

thats a lot. :D
Great suggestions. I'll think about it.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Interesting. I wasn't really referring to a "harem" so much. More like a pimp to the wealthy sugar daddies. Love/Romance in a game like this is useless so lets go for the "If you lookin for some freaky sex with hot teens call the MC" he got the got the hook up and his girls will do ANYTHING for the "right" price. ;)
My original take when I had the idea for the game was that they (the girls) are gold diggers, so love was never going to be a big part of it. The problem with the pimping idea is that he doesn't need the money. However, one possibility might be that one of the guys just gets off on seeing his chick(s) with other men. Thoughts?

Reactions: baka

Watcher X

Dec 26, 2017
Great, another game where guys have a kayak for a dick. How hard is it to draw a normal 6-8 inch dick ffs? Completely ruins any realism or potential immersion.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
What if the MC gets an offer from a third party that a man wants to share wives and he agrees?? He and his wife show up to find out that it's his father-in-law and his new trophy wife!!! :eek:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
What if the MC gets an offer from a third party that a man wants to share wives and he agrees?? He and his wife show up to find out that it's his father-in-law and his new trophy wife!!! :eek:
Interesting. MC isn't married, but there might be a twist on that that would fit. Try this scenario on, and see what you think. This comes from a real life story, so I'll tell that, and see where the conversation goes. I had a really good looking girlfriend, and we got invited to go to dinner with a group of couples for dinner. There was us, and 4 other couples. It started out like any run of the mill group dinner. At one point, I was having a conversation with somebody to my right, and I turned to my left, to say something to my GF, and the dude next to her is making a serious play for her. I told him his wife was looking for him. At that point, I do some around the table people watching..... Longer story short, I finally figured out that the others at the table were into swapping. I'm not sure what I would have done if there had been another hot chick there, and the ex GF swore she "didn't know," but since I brought the "Porche," and everybody else came with "Minivans," I wouldn't have gone with it regardless. Seems like a less involved variation of that might fit.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
...or....MC could be divorced, and his ex-father-inlaw shows up. I don't think that could be considered incest in any way, but who knows with rules they come up with lately. In any case, there most definitely might be some flavor of what you suggested, that I might be able to use.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I was thinking something along the line of a twist where it's the relative of the gal he's dating or being a sugar daddy to. I could even be her friend's dad or something. And the mc is like "Yeah, sure. Let's swap! And let me add a challenge." :D
Edited.. or it could be his relative or best friend wanting to swap/share.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I was thinking something along the line of a twist where it's the relative of the gal he's dating or being a sugar daddy to. I could even be her friend's dad or something. And the mc is like "Yeah, sure. Let's swap! And let me add a challenge." :D
Edited.. or it could be his relative or best friend wanting to swap/share.
Okay...I see where you are going. The only reason I'm leery of the relative thing is Patreon. But I see nothing wrong with the relative of a friend like you described. What if we took it to the next level, and it was three couples.....including the very old dude.....stay with me for a second, because I know some have indicated they don't like the really old guy. Let's say that the group reaches agreement of "ok we'll do it," and the challenge is brought up there, and the game choices dictate which in the group get to choose. I could make it so the player gets to pick who they participate with/or watch, or if I really wanted to be a smartass, I could make the "wrong choice" path lead to the old guy.

• Haha
Reactions: muttdoggy

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I have a lot of hope for this game... I dont know why. I hope its good.
I do too. I'd like to be able to play the game myself, as just a player, and like it....kind of forget I wrote it as much as possible. I'll attempt to not let you down as far as that goes. I think half the people will end up liking it, and half won't, no matter which choices are made, just because of individual tastes, and choices I'll have to make. I AM listening to the suggestions that many have made, and I like many of them. So if you have any, I am willing to consider them. I can't promise you will get what you want, but I'll at least consider them.

Reactions: SayWhatProductions

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I do too. I'd like to be able to play the game myself, as just a player, and like it....kind of forget I wrote it as much as possible. I'll attempt to not let you down as far as that goes. I think half the people will end up liking it, and half won't, no matter which choices are made, just because of individual tastes, and choices I'll have to make. I AM listening to the suggestions that many have made, and I like many of them. So if you have any, I am willing to consider them. I can't promise you will get what you want, but I'll at least consider them.

Dude, you do you. I really like DmD as well, and honestly the one thing that is missing from DmD in my opinion is NTR. Are you going to implement that into your game? I jusr played your game to see if I would be interested, with the patch, and I am. I really hope that I get to see things that we will probably never see in DmD, like NTR scenes. But thats just me.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I have to share this idea that somebody gave to me, because I thought it was really good. It might not be for everyone, but the idea was that the "D" character actually is "D" from DMD, but it is after daddy. My addon to the idea would be that personality wise, she has the more aggressive nature that I depicted in the demo. Thoughts?

Reactions: SayWhatProductions

SayWhatProductions

Game Developer
Jun 23, 2018
I have to share this idea that somebody gave to me, because I thought it was really good. It might not be for everyone, but the idea was that the "D" character actually is "D" from DMD, but it is after daddy. My addon to the idea would be that personality wise, she has the more aggressive nature that I depicted in the demo. Thoughts?

I like that. there are some things that are missing in DmD. For instance, after D gets a little corrupted by her Daddy, other male characters in the game start to tempt her to do things, and eventually, if she is corrupted enough and has enough lust she may take a bite of another man. Aka, NTR. The only thing missing from DmD is NTR.

SO having a more aggressive D, is a nice little change because it gives the idea for more side character interactions.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Dude, you do you. I really like DmD as well, and honestly the one thing that is missing from DmD in my opinion is NTR. Are you going to implement that into your game? I jusr played your game to see if I would be interested, with the patch, and I am. I really hope that I get to see things that we will probably never see in DmD, like NTR scenes. But thats just me.
The patch is being done by someone else. However, I am creating content while considering how me maybe could utilize it. The last I heard on DMD is that he is done by the end of the year, so there would be this release coming up, and two more, so we are going to see a few loose ends tied up, and only maybe on that one. As far as NTR goes, someone brought it up earlier today, and I like the idea, but not game wide. By that, I mean I wouldn't be doing a whole NTR mode thing like in "The Tyrant." What I might do, is either just make one of the guys subject to it, or make it a game ender scene for "wrong path" game choices, or something like that.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
They moved to the beach, she was sharing him with Elena and along the way, Elena and "Dad" ran away to another beach. She thinks her old cautious nature pushed him away so this time, she's gonna get what she wants. Something along those lines?? That way, nobody dies and they can all return?? Maybe down the road, Elena gets arrested trying to buy cigarettes as it's discovered that she's really 15 so "Dad" is now on the run and could make an appearance where the mc of this game can say "She is now mine for good and I'll get you to another country. But one slip-up, just one, and you're toast, buddy."

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
That could be a bad end, by the way?? You screw up, all the girls go with old man and the "Daughter" will go back to her dad. :D

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes