Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
The girl with the old guy looks just like DMD best friend. Clearly the same model to me with a few tweaks.
Not at all the same model, but you be the judge:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Other than both having dark hair, I don't see the resemblance. Plus the model I used only came out recently (as far as I remember), but no. Not the same, and never intended to have anything to do with the character from the original.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I think it's fine. Not worth a hassle though. If it works do it. Else, don't.
I'm probably going to lose the chest hair. It seems to drastically increase the rendering time for that character. I had him without it at first, and the renders went much faster. Of course, then he'll be an old guy with "man boobs," but everything seems to be a trade-off.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
sometimes details are important.
i would make an comparison between hair and no hair and do a poll for your patrons or public if u feel theres no enough patrons that can vote.

Reactions: Warped Animation

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Not at all the same model, but you be the judge:

Other than both having dark hair, I don't see the resemblance. Plus the model I used only came out recently (as far as I remember), but no. Not the same, and never intended to have anything to do with the character from the original.
Not her. The one you can fuck at the end of the last update. LOL the one looking for a sugardaddy.

Edit: Wrong game sorry. I am thinking of Life with Mary. Her BFF is the same model.

Last edited:

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
I appreciate your thoughts on the subject, but that particular character won't be having chicks stolen from him. However, I hadn't thought about including some NTR in this. I might. Not for him, but I might for another character. BTW....not every guy in this is going to be in his 60's. The MC is probably around 40ish. The guy you saw is in his 60's for a specific reason, which I am not ready to divulge yet.
Well damn I was hoping it would be a "One Sugar Daddy to Rule (Screw) them all" type of game. Oh well...

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Not her. The one you can fuck at the end of the last update. LOL the one looking for a sugardaddy.
lol....You lost me, but the girl riding the dildo is clearly meant to look like the chick from DMD. The Asian looking chick who hasn't entered the story yet, is meant to look like the girl from "The Tyrant." The Jennifer character is not the same with (or without tweaks) although storyline-wise, she is a friend of the "D" character. The one with the really old guy is not, as I previously mentioned. The only characters I personally like the look of from DMD are "D", and the hot chick that the father worked with and "dated." I never liked the.....how to describe it....um....the 13 year old look of "D"'s two friends. No offense to anybody.....just not my thing.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
lol....You lost me, but the girl riding the dildo is clearly meant to look like the chick from DMD. The Asian looking chick who hasn't entered the story yet, is meant to look like the girl from "The Tyrant." The Jennifer character is not the same with (or without tweaks) although storyline-wise, she is a friend of the "D" character. The one with the really old guy is not, as I previously mentioned. The only characters I personally like the look of from DMD are "D", and the hot chick that the father worked with and "dated." I never liked the.....how to describe it....um....the 13 year old look of "D"'s two friends. No offense to anybody.....just not my thing.
I guess you did not see my edit. The model is from life with mary. her bff

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
No I didn't. I've never paid attention to that game, but if it is similar to that one, it is by coincidence. I've seen the game postings for it, but I never paid much attention to it, so maybe. When I get the chance, I'll have to try the game and see now that you have me curious about it.

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Good
-Renders are good
-Different story (without incest patch)
Bad
-Baseball bats
-Narrator breaking the 4th wall

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
No I didn't. I've never paid attention to that game, but if it is similar to that one, it is by coincidence. I've seen the game postings for it, but I never paid much attention to it, so maybe. When I get the chance, I'll have to try the game and see now that you have me curious about it.
135_proc.jpg

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
as for me, its more interesting with sharing. one-guy-rule-all is harem and its used a lot in many games already.
we have mc and old dude atm, why not be friends and gain from it instead of fight for the chick that is so teen-like and insecure behavior.
more old/fat/ugly dudes since that would make a nice contrast with the hot young girls.
also, i would like gloryhole, blindfold and similar, where the girl is unaware of mc telling another dude to participate or she believes its the mc but somehow another dude is there.
and something i think is quite rare, is mc+girl talk about doing more kinky stuff, where it takes time to convince the girl, to corrupt her mind take times.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I'll have to go back and figure out which base model I started with, because I honestly don't remember. It was like 5 or six weeks ago when I started thinking about maybe doing a game. I might be able to find out what model he is using if somebody has an art assets thread going for that game. Dammit. Now I have to go try the game.....lol. I was going to do some rendering, but I could use a break anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I see what you mean now. Eye color is obviously different, but the face shape is similar. I used some extra morphs to enhance her lips, but you might be right. Unintentional, but I see your point now.[/spoiler]
I have no problem with it. I can see the differences in yours clearly. Yours is sluttier :)

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
as for me, its more interesting with sharing. one-guy-rule-all is harem and its used a lot in many games already.
we have mc and old dude atm, why not be friends and gain from it instead of fight for the chick that is so teen-like and insecure behavior.
more old/fat/ugly dudes since that would make a nice contrast with the hot young girls.
also, i would like gloryhole, blindfold and similar, where the girl is unaware of mc telling another dude to participate or she believes its the mc but somehow another dude is there.
and something i think is quite rare, is mc+girl talk about doing more kinky stuff, where it takes time to convince the girl, to corrupt her mind take times.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I have no problem with it. I can see the differences in yours clearly. Yours is sluttier :)
To be honest, she is based off of somebody that I actually dated back when I was young enough to get a chick like that. I saw the base model on one of the creator sites I get stuff from, and said to myself, "if she had this and this, that could be so and so." What can I say, I dated strippers in my younger years....lol

Reactions: Q Who

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
All good suggestions....maybe one of the girls being told to convince one of the other ones, and that leads to whatever? Their are many possible storylines to go with. I might just utilize one or more of your suggestions at some point in the story.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes