Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I know iI have already said I wont actualy play this one but i do like to read the threads of games I have noticed.
and as I have already said I wish you well on this game its nice to see how things are comeing along.

But I have a question for you about part of what Baka said namely this bit.
"D will not be naive anymore, at least not like in DmD, but since F fucked up, she will be hardened, maybe hard to get? maybe her trust to males will be damaged? or you plan to make her fall in love with a "daddy"?".

I was under the imprssion that D as well as the other girls in this game are meant to be Gold Diggers so surely playing hard to get would be conter productive Unless she is 100% sure of her mark in which case playing hard to get would be a risky move.

perhaps interested but a little elusive would make more sence she probably isn't the only Girl that would be interested in the MC sugar Daddy.
But as for her trust I dowt really come into it as she would be the preditor in this scenario.

or did I miss understand and the only actual Gold Digger is just the name of the Irland?.
She will be less naïve. She will have more of an edge. As far as "hard to get," we'll have to see, because I don't want to give too much away. At some point, she will find herself a sugar daddy, so yes, at some point she will be a gold digger.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
This seems to be a very good game, the premises are great; just a question: will this be in future a Netorare game? I really hope not...
Earlier in the thread, a fan or two of NTR suggested it. It will not be a game-wide part of the game. I grew up in an era where cock blockers were shunned, so I'm not really a fan, but I get what fans of the genre like about it. However, I may have one of the Sugar Daddies subject to it, but it would not be the MC, and I haven't decided yet. The only reason that I am considering it at all for a single character, is that I have had friends who were sugar daddies, and the were a few who lost their arm candy to a more wealthy sugar daddy. So I guess the overall answer to your NTR question, is no it won't.

NtrMAN

Oct 28, 2018
I can't really take the game seriously when there are such gigantic penis.They definitely need to shrink.And the font is really bad.I couldn't read more than half.I like the old man, the young girl things with Ntr.I hope you fix the necessary places and bring the game to the end.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I can't really take the game seriously when there are such gigantic penis.They definitely need to shrink.And the font is really bad.I couldn't read more than half.I like the old man, the young girl things with Ntr.I hope you fix the necessary places and bring the game to the end.
As I have said in several other posts, the font is going to be changed, and NTR won't be pervasive in the game, but I might include it for one character. I haven't decided yet. Most of the male characters, including the MC, will be middle aged, but the much older guy will remain in the game. Penis size is undetermined yet, because of the modification I made to what the storyline will be, so the father won't be a factor at all, and I haven't created the actual male models yet (other than the old man), but not everybody will have massive cocks, and I will probably reduce the size of his somewhat.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
i dont mind big cocks. not exaggerated of course,
but i prefer DmD cock more than Melody cock if u get my meaning.

i dont like NTR, but its hard to find a game that has the fetishes I enjoy. usually they are present in NTR games.

if NTR, it need to be that the MC is in command, he want to share her, but he is not cucked, he also participate in some ways and he is the dominant partner.
NTR where the guy is weak and cucked and he can not do shit about it is not enjoyable at all.

I enjoy cheating, sharing, corruption, exhibitionism (where mc enjoy to show off his girl), gloryhole, blindfold, spycam, photos (that he show his friends), I enjoy naive girls and not slutty, since the reward if much stronger when the girl is not in charge. well she could believe she is in charge, even have a strong personality, but during sex, i like them submissive.

so I wouldn't include NTR, since a "little" NTR is like giving a tease and nothing else.
well, like you say "another" male, I would enjoy (example)

Mc has a plan, theres a dude that seems to like D, he's plan is to make him fall in love with D so she can get opportunities/money/a flat/a job contract whatever.
He send D to this dude, and we start a "love" story, very sweet and all, D will play with him, she uses her charm and body to make him sweat, but never give him too much, since she is a big tease. what we see is the dude fall in love with her, he touches her, kiss her a lot, make out, but never penetration. she want to "wait". of course D dont enjoy it at all but she is doing it for her love Mc.
eventually Mc&D get what they wanted and now we get the NTR scene with the dude get heart broken when Mc send a tape of Mc & D making love or something.

Reactions: Kri128

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
i dont mind big cocks. not exaggerated of course,
but i prefer DmD cock more than Melody cock if u get my meaning.

i dont like NTR, but its hard to find a game that has the fetishes I enjoy. usually they are present in NTR games.

if NTR, it need to be that the MC is in command, he want to share her, but he is not cucked, he also participate in some ways and he is the dominant partner.
NTR where the guy is weak and cucked and he can not do shit about it is not enjoyable at all.

I enjoy cheating, sharing, corruption, exhibitionism (where mc enjoy to show off his girl), gloryhole, blindfold, spycam, photos (that he show his friends), I enjoy naive girls and not slutty, since the reward if much stronger when the girl is not in charge. well she could believe she is in charge, even have a strong personality, but during sex, i like them submissive.

so I wouldn't include NTR, since a "little" NTR is like giving a tease and nothing else.
well, like you say "another" male, I would enjoy (example)

Mc has a plan, theres a dude that seems to like D, he's plan is to make him fall in love with D so she can get opportunities/money/a flat/a job contract whatever.
He send D to this dude, and we start a "love" story, very sweet and all, D will play with him, she uses her charm and body to make him sweat, but never give him too much, since she is a big tease. what we see is the dude fall in love with her, he touches her, kiss her a lot, make out, but never penetration. she want to "wait". of course D dont enjoy it at all but she is doing it for her love Mc.
eventually Mc&D get what they wanted and now we get the NTR scene with the dude get heart broken when Mc send a tape of Mc & D making love or something.
Neither D, nor the MC would be subjected to NTR. Not to disappoint the NTR fans, but NTR will not play a major role in the game.

DD0

Jan 13, 2018
The 60s aren't always that decrepit, though the fall is definitely from a cliff. This dude looks more than "recently" retired. Hell, if he owned his own successful company, retirement could be at any time. I'm retired, from one of the fields that allow it after 20-30 years. Just saying, dudes don't have to look 100.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a fantasy not reality. its about the contrast, young&old, not about retirement age. i think he look great and im a bit sad the hair will go as i liked that as well , but i get the extra rendering time issue.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
its a fantasy not reality. its about the contrast, young&old, not about retirement age. i think he look great and im a bit sad the hair will go as i liked that as well , but i get the extra rendering time issue.
I'm going to try a few other things first on the chest hair problem, and see if I can work out a solution. We'll have to see how it goes.

Reactions: baka

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Ok tried it. Not much in it - hot girls and way to big cocks - thats it.

Should have been labeled as demo and not 0.1, but ok.

The animations are quite solid and the renders look good. As long as the MC is not some beta sissy I can life with everything (maybe no watersports .. thats urgs^^) on the fetish side.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Ok tried it. Not much in it - hot girls and way to big cocks - thats it.

Should have been labeled as demo and not 0.1, but ok.

The animations are quite solid and the renders look good. As long as the MC is not some beta sissy I can life with everything (maybe no watersports .. thats urgs^^) on the fetish side.
No watersports will be in the game. It was labeled as a demo on the download page, but I didn't put demo in the zip name....probably should have, just didn't think about it. Cocks are going to be adjusted, and the storyline is being retooled to be "D" from DMD after she's left "F". MC will not be a beta sissy. Thanks for the feedback.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
No watersports will be in the game. It was labeled as a demo on the download page, but I didn't put demo in the zip name....probably should have, just didn't think about it. Cocks are going to be adjusted, and the storyline is being retooled to be "D" from DMD after she's left "F". MC will not be a beta sissy. Thanks for the feedback.
Ok - sounds interesting ... and I do love Ds model - Who doesn't! ^^

Reactions: Warped Animation

Stakos

Jun 24, 2017
I think it's a common problem nowadays but I have to say it one more time. Stop ruining your games with these generic horse cocks, I can't imagine anyone saying "Oh, the girls are ok but I love big dicks, I'm gonna try this game...". Also it defies any logic especially in this game, sugar babies are hunting sugar daddies for their money, not for their enormous dicks. And even if you want to make it a "love" thing, girls with daddy issues doesn't have these issues because their daddies breeded mares.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes