baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its a game, like we have girls with perfect big boobs, we also have dudes with large dicks.
if we compare Dmd & Melody, I enjoy F dicks more than the dude in Melody. more of a cosmetically thing. its look better in a 2D/3D. but like we have small boobs we can have a variety of cock sizes.
horse cocks are not hot at all. the same with those huge boobs that defile gravity. but theres people that enjoy that as well.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
View attachment 328288

Overview:
"Sugar Daddies."
It is the story of a group of young girls who are supported by sugar daddies. The story takes place on "Auro Digger Island." "Auro" is the Samoan word for gold. You will play as the "love" interest of one of the girls. You are a recently retired former businessman, who is independently wealthy, after having sold your former company. The player will name 3 of the young ladies who are the main female characters in the game.​

Thread Updated: 2019-06-21
Release Date: 2019-06-17
Developer: Warped Animation - F95Zone
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
PC: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -

Extras:

View attachment 328283 View attachment 328284 View attachment 328285 View attachment 328286 View attachment 328287
---------------------
To the author of the game.
The game itself looks good .... but the art of subtitles got horrible I say this because the source is for games of centuries 15.
In my case I know the basics of English and with subtitles of normal sources of the up to play and understand a little but here is impossible to do a clear reading with a source of these and still accentuated to the right I mean dropped halfway down the source.
I gave up and let go, if there is any way I can change the source of a tip here, I'll sort it out.
SDs 2019-06-28 01-01-15-60.jpg

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
---------------------
To the author of the game.
The game itself looks good .... but the art of subtitles got horrible I say this because the source is for games of centuries 15.
In my case I know the basics of English and with subtitles of normal sources of the up to play and understand a little but here is impossible to do a clear reading with a source of these and still accentuated to the right I mean dropped halfway down the source.
I gave up and let go, if there is any way I can change the source of a tip here, I'll sort it out.
View attachment 333045
Thanks for the feedback. The font has been covered many number of times earlier in the thread. It will be changed.

Reactions: Moricano

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I just downloaded and have not played yet, Yes the Daughter Knockoff hooked me but I think having just a few female Chr."s could be a good idea not in regards to story but in content. You can spend your time developing different fetish scenarios instead of some huge story line, kind of like some of the flash "Touching" games.
I also think the foot and a half long beer can cock is a little much, I'me over 35 and the whole Geezer Squeezer concept is teetering on playable for me. So all that said I'll check it out now and back in a couple of Mos. Hell It's a D Knockoff Man.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I really think that a 19 years later game called Dating My Granddaughter could be a hit.
the granddaughter should look like Dee, while Dee is dead. how she died is less important, could be accident or overdose or suicide. our Dee is looking for her father and finally found him. he is now 60ish years old. he didnt know about the pregnancy. since Dee looks like the old Dee it will make it hard for the Mc to not try to get into her pants.
Mc is bitter, his life has been hard after Dee "run away, brake up, got back to mom etc".
we can now play, the "hard and dominant Mc", he will corrupt Dee into his plaything
or we decide to be good, Dee is a chance to find happiness again.
maybe a game i will make, not sure. we will see.

anyway, how things going?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I really think that a 19 years later game called Dating My Granddaughter could be a hit.
the granddaughter should look like Dee, while Dee is dead. how she died is less important, could be accident or overdose or suicide. our Dee is looking for her father and finally found him. he is now 60ish years old. he didnt know about the pregnancy. since Dee looks like the old Dee it will make it hard for the Mc to not try to get into her pants.
Mc is bitter, his life has been hard after Dee "run away, brake up, got back to mom etc".
we can now play, the "hard and dominant Mc", he will corrupt Dee into his plaything
or we decide to be good, Dee is a chance to find happiness again.
maybe a game i will make, not sure. we will see.

anyway, how things going?
They are moving along pretty good. I'm rendering (and have been), and have also started revamping the game interface.

Reactions: baka

MrWally

Jul 14, 2018
I think if you keep listening (or reading) to the comments and indeed make some changes as you planned you might be on the something with this game. The demo was a bit short to tell offcourse. But me response would be that if you go a little slower instead of putting it all on the table at once, in the end you can stretch is longer. It might become a nice game, but go slow

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Sugar Daddies v0.2beta on
I just put the official v0.2 Beta links in here on F95. The thread should be updated shortly, but here are the links anyways. Enjoy.

PC:
Android:
Walkthrough:

Last edited:

gigan

Engaged Member
Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Warped Animation I have a question.Could it be that you have the wrong girl in this image? This picture comes when i´m in the main menu and click on the Girls menu and then i click on the blond girl left

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Warped Animation I have a question.Could it be that you have the wrong girl in this image? This picture comes when i´m in the main menu and click on the Girls menu and then i click on the blond girl left
No. Same girl. In the story, she is put in the situation of having to do erotic modeling. So they "disguise" her with some temporary hair dye, and a temp tattoo.

Reactions: gigan

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
ah ok.This was the first and last time before i played a game and ask something :).Thanks for the answer
No problem. I actually hadn't thought about the "what if somebody looks here before playing the game" thing when I picked that image. Then again, apparently the "disguise" is effective....lol

Reactions: gigan

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Is there a new Incest/set age mod or is it all ingame now? :unsure:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Is there a new Incest/set age mod or is it all ingame now? :unsure:
After I changed the game concept to be "Dee after Daddy," and Mr. Dots decided to extend his development of DMD, the modder decided his mod no longer made sense. However, that was his thing anyway. Patreon doesn't allow actual incest anymore, but I asked them if I was allowed to discuss it within the dialog. I am, within certain restrictions. So the game will discuss what happened to Dee while she was with her Father, but she has left him now. So will she be banging her father in this game? No. It just isn't possible, based on the circumstances.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I believed this was under "ABANDONED" tag, I love that DMD slender girl, on the other hand,
this should be renamed to "the untold gross adventures of grandpa Santa" written by rudolph the red dick reindeer. :oops:
Just FYI, the old guy isn't the only potential Sugar Daddy for the DMD character, "Dee." The others are/will be more moderately aged.

Reactions: makcim334

WickedGrim

Sep 18, 2018
Anyone help?
I get error as soon as I try to start the game

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
JumpOutException: start

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 525, in main
run(restart)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/main.py", line 139, in run
renpy.execution.run_context(True)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/execution.py", line 892, in run_context
context.run()
File "intro.rpyc", line 62, in script
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1911, in execute
self.call("execute")
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ast.py", line 1899, in call
return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/statements.py", line 220, in call
return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 2875, in call_screen
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/ui.py", line 289, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 2690, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/core.py", line 3493, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/layout.py", line 998, in event
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/screen.py", line 697, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 923, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 858, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/display/behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_menu.rpy", line 141, in __call__
renpy.jump_out_of_context(self.label)
File "/Users/terrywillms/Desktop/Online Games/SugarDaddies-v02-Beta-mac.zip Folder/SDs.EP1.app/Contents/Resources/autorun/renpy/exports.py", line 1806, in jump_out_of_context
raise renpy.game.JumpOutException(label)
JumpOutException: start

Darwin-17.7.0-x86_64-i386-64bit
Ren'Py 7.2.2.491
Sugar Daddies v0.2
Mon Jul 29 14:23:29 2019

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes