Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Welcome to F95zone friend :LOL:
lol....I know. I follow other game threads, and it always amazes me that these developers take that shit. Personally, if I give you a beer, and then bitch about the brand, then I drink the beer, and you leave my house. So to speak. You get a much more pleasant response from me when you instead say something like, have you tried brand x? I think you would like it.

Reactions: Ragnar

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
Obviously, the MC girlfriend is inspired by the DMD chick. I'm surprised that nobody mentioned that the stripper character is inspired by the daughter from Tyrant.
I must be senile already. Let me just go back to page 1 and scroll down to the bottom....
these daz models are looking like a parody of the models of some adult games on this forum o_O
i recognize dmd and the tyrant from only looking at the preview pictures.
i'm sure the third one could be aswell from a game on this forum that i dont know.
Nope, not senile yet.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
New thread rules:

If you read my responses to many of the comments above, you will see that I am very open to suggestions on some things. However, there are a few people who seem like they just like to sit behind their keyboards and bitch. This is a friggin' demo version, which was provided for free. None of these people who are bitching are supporting the project on Patreon, so the thought that I would actually give a damn makes me laugh. I'm not going to write a bunch of code, so that some guy getting the game for free can "opt out" of one of the main characters. If you don't like the game, then don't play the game.

Constructive suggestions are always welcome. I won't use all of them, but I am already going to make some changes based on some of the comments I've seen on here.

To the chronic bitchers in the crowd, the new rule for this thread is, bitch chronically, and you are gone. I'm not your bitch.
might want to not respond to people who you dont want to talk to

you are a new developer so i suggest not getting upset over keyboard warriors or people shitting on the game that will only hurt your business in the long run

these tags Incest, Threeway sex, Group Sex, Father/Daughter, Grandfather/Grandaughter, Sisters, and optional bestiality have perked my curiosity for a quick fap game but as story wise that will be for another game for me

i look forward to playing your game just try not to responded to every comment here that you dont like

Last edited:
Reactions: Q Who

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017

you are a new developer so i suggest not getting upset over keyboard warriors or people shitting on the game that will only hurt your business in the long run

these tags Incest, Threeway sex, Group Sex, Father/Daughter, Grandfather/Grandaughter, Sisters, and optional bestiality have perked my curiosity for a quick fap game but as story wise that will be for another game for me

i look forward to playing your game just try not to responded to every comment here that you you dont like
It only fuels them more in the end. Just block them

Reactions: King Monkey Mon

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Just an FYI related to the cock size comments. There are other male characters down the road that haven't been finalized yet. I will make sure that one of them has a small cock. As far as the two characters you've already seen go, the mc is crafted based on the cock size of the mc in the DMD game. You can't tell yet, but the really old guy is about 6'6" or 6'7", and yes, he has a massive cock. Having a huge guy with a tiny cock isn't something I want to see constantly over the hours of developing the game. However, I will give you a little spoiler below.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Also, had I used no buttons, at all for the demo, then the comments would be, "this isn't a game, it's a video."
LMAO Do you actually think that making people click a button to acces a scene is going to transform your thing into a game ?

None of these people who are bitching are supporting the project on Patreon, so the thought that I would actually give a damn makes me laugh.
The thought of you only taking criticism if people give you money for 2 minutes of bad content makes me laugh very hard.

It's so funny how some poeple open a patreon page almost before even starting working on their projects, there is almort nothing in you Renpy copy/pasta and you already ask for money, jeez.
Talentend people know that If they are honest and work proprely, everything will come in due time. You don't seems to be a part of this category.

Honestly didn't know that """"""""""""""""""game"""""""""""""""""""" or the creator but just after reading what this guy is saying I'm already done, the part about click a button to transform a video into a video game is funny tho, n1 mate cya.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019

i look forward to playing your game just try not to responded to every comment here that you you dont like
Thanks for the comment. I'm not upset. I'm just not a person that takes shit from people. I expect, and I want criticism in this thread. What I won't put up with is somebody who can't code or create to save their life, pretend to be an expert. As far as my business goes, 1) customers like that, I don't need, and 2) They aren't the types that support people financially. As far as being a new developer goes....I'm new here. I've been developing software for 30 years. I'm very used to listening to customer input, and making adjustments. However, we are going to set the tone for discussion in this thread right from the start. I know there are many good folks on here (f95). I've had converations with many of them in other threads. Like I said, criticism is fine. Being a jackass is not. Whatever the result of that ends up being, is what it ends up being.

Reactions: JFur and fbass

HolyMolly

Oct 30, 2018
Just a last one and I'm done

I am open to suggestions for fonts, so feel free to provide samples, because I don't have the time to run through a thousand iterations on trying them out.
You sit here saying some useless shit for 1 hour but you dont have time to pick a readable font for you project and people have to do it for you ? Is this guy a fucking joke or what already ?

I've never seen that so far it's kinda amazing

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Pretty girls but nobody wants to see 90+ year old dudes doing anything even remotely sexual with anybody EVER.

I only hope the main focus of this game is going to be the MC stealing all the girls from these abominations. If not you got a real dud on your hands here buddy.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Thanks for the comment. I'm not upset. I'm just not a person that takes shit from people. I expect, and I want criticism in this thread. What I won't put up with is somebody who can't code or create to save their life, pretend to be an expert. As far as my business goes, 1) customers like that, I don't need, and 2) They aren't the types that support people financially. As far as being a new developer goes....I'm new here. I've been developing software for 30 years. I'm very used to listening to customer input, and making adjustments. However, we are going to set the tone for discussion in this thread right from the start. I know there are many good folks on here (f95). I've had converations with many of them in other threads. Like I said, criticism is fine. Being a jackass is not. Whatever the result of that ends up being, is what it ends up being.
one thing to remember the ignore button is there and is always an option if things get 2 out hand for you

second thing is this a pirate site alot of developers dont realize if something is $20/$10 supporters only updates will get leaked here the day it comes out or the day after that

the reason i stated that you might be upset is due to the reply you made that i responded to you

Making a Thread rule is one way to turn off people to support you because your not a mod your a new developer with a new member title

alot of new developers who act like this find out that it costs them dearly in the long run

Last edited:

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
LMAO Do you actually think that making people click a button to acces a scene is going to transform your thing into a game ?

The thought of you only taking criticism if people give you money for 2 minutes of bad content makes me laugh very hard.

It's so funny how some poeple open a patreon page almost before even starting working on their projects, there is almort nothing in you Renpy copy/pasta and you already ask for money, jeez.
Talentend people know that If they are honest and work proprely, everything will come in due time. You don't seems to be a part of this category.

Honestly didn't know that """"""""""""""""""game"""""""""""""""""""" or the creator but just after reading what this guy is saying I'm already done, the part about click a button to transform a video into a video game is funny tho, n1 mate cya.
Well this is obviously false. I've taken many of the suggestions from this thread, all from people who aren't paying me anything. Further, I plan to release future versions of the game here for free. Any financial support that I might eventually get on Patreon, will serve to allow me to continue to develop the game. My objection is mostly to the way that some people choose to express their lack of satisfaction. I've already covered the fact that this is a simple demo. Bye now.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
Pretty girls but nobody wants to see 90+ year old dudes doing anything even remotely sexual with anybody EVER.

I only hope the main focus of this game is going to be the MC stealing all the girls from these abominations. If not you got a real dud on your hands here buddy.
I'm surprised anything still works at that age :LOL: but then again these games never go for realism.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
How's about reading the friggin' thread? Give me a sample of what the font looks like, and save the "superior than thou" bullshit, or go somewhere else. I've already said that I'm going to change the font jackass.
uh oh there tiger !

keep it cool men. with that kind of attitude you wont get far. i m serious. stay polite and all, even if someone may sound bad or else.

i mean it, its for your good. when i read this com, i just want to go away without even giving the game a try.

stay cool.

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
one thing to remember the ignore button is there and is always an option if things get 2 out hand for you

second thing is this a pirate site alot of developers dont realize if something is $20/$10 supporters only updates will get leaked here the day it comes out or the day after that

the reason i stated that you might be upset is due to the reply you made that i responded to you

Making a Thread rule is one way to turn off people to support you because your not a mod your not a donator your new developer with a new member title

alot of new developers who act like this find out that it costs them dearly in the long run
You seem like a good person. I am very aware that this is a pirate site. I've downloaded many games from here. The reason that I started the thread here, wasn't to get Patreon support from the people here. It was actually to get feedback on the game, and discuss the direction of the storyline, and such. As far as "costing me" goes....I'm creating the game because I enjoy coding, and because I like story telling, which is the reason I chose to use the Visual Novel format. Beyond that, the other alternative open to me, is that I just get rid of the thread, and file copyright violations against the various pirate sites as I go. That would include the "incest mod" on this site that I am already aware of. I don't mind that he is doing it. I'll even go as far as keeping in mind how he can fit my content into his storyline. I'm a fan of the original game. It's basically up to the folks here. If they are cool to me, then I will be cool to them. You get what you give. Thanks again.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes