Elektrosumo

May 12, 2018
If you're talking about wrinkles on his Chest then let me tell you thats not wrinkle thats "Hairy Chest Render Gone wrong"
I don't think so. That render looks perfect as far as his chest is concerned. What bothers him is his genitals, I think.
Have seen those swirls quite often. Might be burn marks. I can't tell.

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
Uhm the old fart in the screenshots isnt the mc, did any of you lot actually play before commenting? We never actually get to see the mc (other than his body, which looks young btw). Kinda strange that we get to choose the age of the mc but choosing to start a new game a second time (for whatever reason) you dont get to choose so your stuck with whatever name/age you picked first?
You just have to clear out your temp files in the roaming folder

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
This game looks very promising, i suppose that the old men will share the girls with each other (the Jake's "proposal" will be swap the girls and make a foursome for example?)… that it's very exciting!
The graphic is good, the outfits are very sexy (stockings, high heels, sexy lingerie) and the game starts immediately in a naughty way (no AWAM or similar thank god…).
The incest mod is very simple to install and use, i don't have seen yet the dad face, so i have put 50 years old his age, a right age for a dad with a teenage daughter in my opinion.
The bestiality (optional and avoidable) can be a exciting thing for the lovers of this fetish…
A game where dads/grandpas share their daughters/nephews is always welcomed (maybe it's the first game of this type?), so i'm eager to wait for the next release!
P.S. : There is a little bug in the incest version, the game starts at day 24 instead of day 0... and remember that the bestiality can be present only in the incest mod, so i'd call it "INCEST/BESTIALITY MOD"!

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I am open to suggestions for fonts, so feel free to provide samples, because I don't have the time to run through a thousand iterations on trying them out. Please put the spoiler tag on font sample posts. However, feedback is appreciated. Also, let me attempt to clear a few things up for some people. Obviously, the MC girlfriend is inspired by the DMD chick. I'm surprised that nobody mentioned that the stripper character is inspired by the daughter from Tyrant.

1) This was a demo that was intended to introduce a couple of the characters, and what the expected quality of graphics and animations will be. It isn't long enough to showcase game play yet.

2) I actually see where the old guy/mc confusion is coming from. In the Bonus Photos, he is shown banging her. However, he IS NOT the mc.

3) "Meat cocks" - I'd be happy to include a character with a needle dick down the road.

4) This seems obvious to me, but isn't having a game name of "Sugar Daddies" a clue that they male characters probably are going to be a little older?

5) Someone mentioned it correctly above. The MC is a fairly fit 40ish dude, who you will never see the face of.

6) Appreciate the feedback.

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
This game looks very promising, i suppose that the old men will share the girls with each other (the Jake's "proposal" will be swap the girls and make a foursome for example?)… that it's very exciting!
The graphic is good, the outfits are very sexy (stockings, high heels, sexy lingerie) and the game starts immediately in a naughty way (no AWAM or similar thank god…).
The incest mod is very simple to install and use, i don't have seen yet the dad face, so i have put 50 years old his age, a right age for a dad with a teenage daughter in my opinion.
The bestiality (optional and avoidable) can be a exciting thing for the lovers of this fetish…
A game where dads/grandpas share their daughters/nephews is always welcomed (maybe it's the first game of this type?), so i'm eager to wait for the next release!
P.S. : There is a little bug in the incest version, the game starts at day 24 instead of day 0... and remember that the bestiality can be present only in the incest mod, so i'd call it "INCEST/BESTIALITY MOD"!
The day 24 thing ISN'T a bug. The incest mod is literally intended to be DMD Chapter 3. It picks up after the most recent (to date) release of DMD, which ends on day 23.

Big Smurf

May 8, 2018
Should change the Fonts and the color of it.
Yellow is a pain in the ass for the eyes.
Keep it standard White, Dude.

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The day 24 thing ISN'T a bug. The incest mod is literally intended to be DMD Chapter 3. It picks up after the most recent (to date) release of DMD, which ends on day 23.
Ah ok, i have played DMD until the start of the 2nd chapter, so i have lost almost all the story of the Chapter 2... it's not important for the story of this game? 50 years old for the dad's age it is ok?

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
Uhm the old fart in the screenshots isnt the mc, did any of you lot actually play before commenting? We never actually get to see the mc (other than his body, which looks young btw). Kinda strange that we get to choose the age of the mc but choosing to start a new game a second time (for whatever reason) you dont get to choose so your stuck with whatever name/age you picked first?
The idea behind picking the age for the mc is that the mc is the player. I didn't think about players who might want to look at it as being in 3rd person. For the next release, I will make that changeable as well. For right now, you have two options to get around it.
1) Change the names from the Models page (even if you choose the same names), but choose No/X for using them for all future games. From then on, when you start a new game, you will be prompted for entering all of the names and such.
2) In the same directory as the exe, you will see a file called, variables.json. That is a readable file. You could edit it and change the name there if you like, and avoid renaming everybody.
3) There is a third option, which is to just delete the variables.json file, and then run the game.

Thadeus Jones

Feb 10, 2018
Ah ok, i have played DMD until the start of the 2nd chapter, so i have lost almost all the story of the Chapter 2... it's not important for the story of this game? 50 years old for the dad's age it is ok?
You can pick whatever age you want for the MC. Anthony Quinn fathered a child when he was almost 80. The incest mod will not be referring back to the original much (except for vague references). It will not be important to the story. Here is all you need to know about this version, and the original. At the end of the last release of DMD, Dee and MC are moving to the island to live their life together. In chapter 2 of DMD, they finally fucked after having milked it for two years plus. And of course, the relationship is assumed to have been established. Other than that, knowledge of the original is not needed. It isn't really needed anyway, but for those like you who only played part of the game, that would be all that is "important."

Further, in this version, Dee will be less naïve, and a little more mature. The "corruption" counter from the original is gone. Once you willingly fuck your father, to me, you are corrupted. Let me know if you want to know anything else about the mod.

Reactions: Claudio83

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
The idea behind picking the age for the mc is that the mc is the player. I didn't think about players who might want to look at it as being in 3rd person. For the next release, I will make that changeable as well. For right now, you have two options to get around it.
1) Change the names from the Models page (even if you choose the same names), but choose No/X for using them for all future games. From then on, when you start a new game, you will be prompted for entering all of the names and such.
2) In the same directory as the exe, you will see a file called, variables.json. That is a readable file. You could edit it and change the name there if you like, and avoid renaming everybody.
3) There is a third option, which is to just delete the variables.json file, and then run the game.
I simply modify the variables.json file (with Notepad) for change at any time the name and the age of all characters… but the bonus pics belong to future scenes? I hope not because it would be a spoiler!

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
I simply modify the variables.json file (with Notepad) for change at any time the name and the age of all characters… but the bonus pics belong to future scenes? I hope not because it would be a spoiler!
The Bonus pics that aren't in the game, are just additional renders. They are not spoilers. Normally, those would only be part of the Patreon top tier package. For the Demo, I provided all tiers content for everyone. Rest assured, no spoilers will be provided, except for occasional teaser images on my Patreon page. Yes, the .json can be edited with notepad.

Reactions: Claudio83

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
I am open to suggestions for fonts, so feel free to provide samples, because I don't have the time to run through a thousand iterations on trying them out. Please put the spoiler tag on font sample posts. However, feedback is appreciated. Also, let me attempt to clear a few things up for some people. Obviously, the MC girlfriend is inspired by the DMD chick. I'm surprised that nobody mentioned that the stripper character is inspired by the daughter from Tyrant.

1) This was a demo that was intended to introduce a couple of the characters, and what the expected quality of graphics and animations will be. It isn't long enough to showcase game play yet.

2) I actually see where the old guy/mc confusion is coming from. In the Bonus Photos, he is shown banging her. However, he IS NOT the mc.

3) "Meat cocks" - I'd be happy to include a character with a needle dick down the road.

4) This seems obvious to me, but isn't having a game name of "Sugar Daddies" a clue that they male characters probably are going to be a little older?

5) Someone mentioned it correctly above. The MC is a fairly fit 40ish dude, who you will never see the face of.

6) Appreciate the feedback.
Any block lettering will be fine.

Reactions: Warped Animation

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
the DMD model is superior to the original imo
Thank you. I was a DMD fan, but I never liked that her boobs looked like she had a boob job while still in high school. I obviously tweaked a few other things also. For instance, when she goes to the beach, she actually gets a tan....lol

Warped Animation

Game Developer
May 27, 2019
These retired businessmen usually are MUCH more perverted than the genre list suggests.
They will be more perverted down the road. When I requested the thread creation, the guy emailed me to ask for tags, but I didn't see his email until the thread had already been created. When I post the next release, I will request additional tags.

Reactions: maybemaybe

Q Who

Donor
May 16, 2017
the DMD model is superior to the original imo
Because she looks like a young woman and not a child. Oh yeah, and so far she is not a total idiot. I just wish she was taller, but that is a prefernce.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes