Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Is this kind of a sequel of Dating My Daughter? It starts out with some of the same names, and the main girl looks exactly like the daughter. Just curious.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
this is an alternative take, so a parody of sort but mostly unique content since its completely different.

Reactions: Talmadge

FookU2

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
I checked, not sure if this was mentioned, but in the cafe scene in the beginning, it keeps looping dialogue. I read the same phrases at least 4-5 times each. I thought at first I was stuck in an endless loop and was gonna have to quit. lol
It finally made it to the next sentence, though.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
well as dev states on patreon no funding until ep 4 is rdy and atm it's ep 3 b2 so logic indicates that update this year (either full ep3 or ep4) is unlikely.
They are at ep4 b7. They stated they stopped billing but the dev seems to be very sensitive on being fair to the patreons, so it might explain that he stopped the billing because dev thinks they spent enough time making the next update.

In fact, it might say that the update is coming.

TsugaruBoi2k

Jun 4, 2017
Is there mod for bestiality content in this visual novel? I remember there being one in its first release but there isn't anymore sometime after.

Reactions: Pr45h@nt
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes