cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well, maybe you could at least bother checking his Patreon/SS. Latest dev update was less than a week ago.
Does it have a set release date? No, but it's actively been worked on.
i do occasionally but seems that there isn't any progress and like others said soon year w/o update. dunno what's status of their other game.

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I think that dev don't fully grasp how to manage an ongoing game project on Patreon. Staus indicates episode 4-16. Is he trying to complete the game? He really should make some releases at some point, Would bring him more patreons.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think that dev don't fully grasp how to manage an ongoing game project on Patreon. Staus indicates episode 4-16. Is he trying to complete the game? He really should make some releases at some point, Would bring him more patreons.
that's ep 4 update 16 or 0.16.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
I see that on the Developer Patreon page is posted new update EP 4 - 16 and that one is posted on 31 May (obviously that year :D ) so i need to ask,how long after his new update is released there for Patreons,the same update will be released here for free to play? Did someone know something abouth that?

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I see that on the Developer Patreon page is posted new update EP 4 - 16 and that one is posted on 31 May (obviously that year :D ) so i need to ask,how long after his new update is released there for Patreons,the same update will be released here for free to play? Did someone know something abouth that?
That's not a new update, it's an game status update (news about it) ;)

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think they should change the system here. If there is no new update of a game in for example 6 months then it is declared here as ABANDONED, regardless of how often the developer reports on PATREON etc.
Just my opinion...

Reactions: Aereon1104

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
year ago.

patreon post (behind paywall) suggest that update is out.

Viking808

Sep 10, 2019
from the information on the Patreon page the new update came out on July 9, I don't know how long it usually takes before it comes out here too but the important thing is that at least it is out

Jan 5, 2019
I subcribed to the 1$ just for the hell of it that was offered until he discontinued that offer. From his pictures and video status he was working on the game for sure. So all that abandoned talk I didn't see anything abandoned from what I saw. To me he looked very close to dropping the update , but the 1 $ tier was discontinued and I never saw the update release date. SO if this date release is true then awesome

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
it can take even 2 weeks for game to end up here depending how willing supporters are willing to share.

Reactions: Viking808

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
I subcribed to the 1$ just for the hell of it that was offered until he discontinued that offer. From his pictures and video status he was working on the game for sure. So all that abandoned talk I didn't see anything abandoned from what I saw. To me he looked very close to dropping the update , but the 1 $ tier was discontinued and I never saw the update release date. SO if this date release is true then awesome
The 1$ tier was there because SS doesn't allow subscriptions to be paused ... tiers have been restored because the ep04 beta update is out for the appropriate tiers ... not sure you'll see it here though

Jan 5, 2019
The 1$ tier was there because SS doesn't allow subscriptions to be paused ... tiers have been restored because the ep04 beta update is out for the appropriate tiers ... not sure you'll see it here though
Regardless the dev posted update videos of the game being worked on. So it was not ever abandoned or on the verge of being abandoned from what I saw.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes