osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Wait Our Fathers and this one is the same game? Cuz it looks like when i downloaded.
Sugar Daddies + Incest + Bestiality = Our Fathers
Or simply put there is a censored (sugar daddies) and a taboo (our fathers) version

Oct 8, 2019
Lost me literally the minute Georgina called. I'm all for putting models from other games in the background or just a one off but to build an entire game on the back of someone else's work and then to add old man balls? For fucks sake man!

Reactions: Azrael_Shi

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
I think this thing is through. Nothing more will come. There is a greater chance that Turkey will be allowed to join the EU.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
someday-never.
It's really looking to go on the "never" option...
I think this thing is through. Nothing more will come. There is a greater chance that Turkey will be allowed to join the EU.
i'd say never.
Well, maybe you could at least bother checking his Patreon/SS. Latest dev update was less than a week ago.
Does it have a set release date? No, but it's actively been worked on.

Reactions: defd©™

Aereon1104

May 12, 2019
Well, maybe you could at least bother checking his Patreon/SS. Latest dev update was less than a week ago.
His SS seems more like a bunch of random renders to bait his subscribers

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
Well, that's the same status as it has been for a good six months. Granted, he logs in regularly, but he doesn't do anything other than extend the waiting mode. And should you still pay for that? Hello no !!!

Reactions: Aereon1104

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
His SS seems more like a bunch of random renders to bait his subscribers
Yes, especially when his billing is paused on Patreon and everything is on 1$ on SS (can't you can't pause there). Tons of money to be made ;)

Well, that's the same status as it has been for a good six months. Granted, he logs in regularly, but he doesn't do anything other than extend the waiting mode. And should you still pay for that? Hello no !!!
Well, I never said anything about paying him. I was merely stating that there are updates still, and it's not abandoned.

Reactions: defd©™

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
Are you sure about that? It's getting close to a year without a game update.

Paz

Aug 9, 2016
I am fully aware of that, but those updates are absolutely no warranty of concrete work on the game. Again, we are getting close to a year!
I mean, what do you expect those Status Updates to be if not concrete work on the game?
"Hey guys, I did fuck all the last months. Here's a bunch of renders I've spent hours working on but have no intention of using"?

Not sure what kind of proof you're after.

3.00 star(s) 13 Votes