oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Regardless the dev posted update videos of the game being worked on. So it was not ever abandoned or on the verge of being abandoned from what I saw.
Like I said, an update was released this week

ironsmash

May 11, 2017
I seriously don't get this guy. He takes a known model to attract interest, changes her into brown, goes back in blonde to answer the fans, makes her platine blond instead of the real blonde, she doesn't look herself much anymore, but the worst of it, is that we waited more than a year to get an update where dev is shooting scenes in every direction, left and right, on any character other than Dee.

Grabowski

May 21, 2020
Did anyone manage to do the Wankle and Dee scene in Episode 4?
I think it's impossible ...
Does anyone have a save?

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
I seriously don't get this guy. He takes a known model to attract interest, changes her into brown, goes back in blonde to answer the fans, makes her platine blond instead of the real blonde, she doesn't look herself much anymore, but the worst of it, is that we waited more than a year to get an update where dev is shooting scenes in every direction, left and right, on any character other than Dee.
I personally love what the dev has done with D. She's hotter and my absolute fave in this game. That said I obviously would have liked more D fucking in this update. I didn't manage to get the Wankle scene with her even tho I think I had all the prereqs.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal
3.00 star(s) 13 Votes