Unity Sugar Lust: Hentai Harem [v0.9.17] [PocketAceGames]

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
But I have another bug report,when playing the first two characters,you upgrade the character.The cloth change,and the model vanished,just the floating cloth left.
Unfortunately I am having a hard time to trigger the bug. Can you give me some more details when it happens. Like, what character level, gameplay level, what cloth is left?

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
A fun puzzle game. I would have played this without the H content tbh.
Some suggestions though.
First is a bug fix, if you level Kimoni enough times to unlock multiple "armor upgrades" in one level she bugs out and wears all of the clothing at the same time.
Second is I would love an option to rotate the level in 3d space. A few levels I had to angle the camera perfectly to click on a few pixels of a block in between others to progress. I don't think it was ever necessary but I like to do things in few moves.
Finally I would like an option to disable lactation. Not my kink but the models are pretty good so if I'm going to see them I'd like to turn it off.
All in all, I will be buying the full game if only to support a dev that listens to suggestions.
I have added a toggle for lactation, it is found in the settings menu. I have also implemented free 3D rotation, use the ALT key. Its a little janky in some levels, since it rotates around the center point of the level. I might do a more fluent rotation implementation in the future. Let me know what you think

Martinstan

Mar 27, 2018
I have added a toggle for lactation, it is found in the settings menu. I have also implemented free 3D rotation, use the ALT key. Its a little janky in some levels, since it rotates around the center point of the level. I might do a more fluent rotation implementation in the future. Let me know what you think
Works great. Last request would be a button (keyboard or onscreen) to reset camera/level to the default. But other than that a great addition. Just tried it on some levels I had trouble looking around with and beat them in seconds.

One bug is I think in this update all the future planned levels are unlocked, I'm not sure if it's just a corrupt save or not but I could access any level past what the demo should allow. However it was just blank and all I could do was exit to map.

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
Works great. Last request would be a button (keyboard or onscreen) to reset camera/level to the default. But other than that a great addition. Just tried it on some levels I had trouble looking around with and beat them in seconds.

One bug is I think in this update all the future planned levels are unlocked, I'm not sure if it's just a corrupt save or not but I could access any level past what the demo should allow. However it was just blank and all I could do was exit to map.
Awesome. You can reset camera already with the R key.

Could be something funky with the save file, I will give it a look

Reactions: Martinstan

pocketacer

Game Developer
Dec 11, 2023
New version 0.9.15 uploaded. Including another sex position for gallery, more levels and the second boss fight (with the succubus undressed)

Qamar

Mar 2, 2018
I hope the game would work for me this time (empty pink screen
), of v.0.9.25

youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
SugarLustHentaiHarem-0.9.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes