aklik

Mar 24, 2018
If one want to translate such game why not to translate the 2nd engagement which is way better from every way possible...

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
I think this site needs to have a separate tag for games that have pregnancy and a male protagonist.

I know there's only, like, three of them in existence but still..

Reactions: Mychael Dark

Reavy

Jul 24, 2017
"No annoying battle grinds to level up. All you need is luck." Something you can control or RNG think I would just like some grind instead. Game looks good but RNG sucks.

popfan

Dec 31, 2018
Getting several errors - the mapping error causes the game to crash - the other one is ignorable Map Error.jpg Error.jpg

Last edited:

Trixpix

Nov 16, 2017
Getting several errors - the mapping error causes the game to crash - the other one is ignorable
Thats a system side issue not a problem with the game, the same applies to Caly

Some of the game files contain Japanese characters so you need to extract it from the zip/rar with a Japanese locale otherwise those characters get replaced with random symbols causing the error.

If you think of the English alphabet as a series of numbers, A=1, B=2. C=3, D=4 etc
Write a sentence using the numbers in place of letters then pass it to somebody who includes accented characters in their number sequence so A=1 Á=2 À=3 B=4 etc
When they replace the numbers in your message with their letters it becomes gibberish.
When you extract the file that's essentially what your computer is doing if it isn't told to use Japanese for non-unicode characters.

Set your system locale to Japanese in the region/language settings or use a locale emulator like Applocale or the aptly named Locale Emulator to extract the game.

If you deleted the .rar file you'll need to re-download it as the files you've already extracted are already borked.

Last edited:
Oct 21, 2018
Basically men became cucks who sit on the sideline waiting for women to look their way instead of being proactive. Kinda like today a lot of men just keep waiting for the right moment when we all know women won't approach anybody
much better way to describe it, thanks. my descriptions need work i guess, i based my description off the only anime i've ever seen the term used, and that was To Love Ru, where a certian character WANTS the male protag to be more proactive and actualy show interest in the girls, but her image of things makes the male protag seem pretty much like a horny predator lol.

Last edited:
2.10 star(s) 7 Votes