3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Due to patreon introducing ID verification for 18+ content I had to modify my game to only have sfw content since I care about privacy.

They have still put my payment on hold till someone in their team verifies my page is sfw which I don't know if they will be okay with or not.

But not to worry, someone else will upload a patch for the full version here.

For future updates, I request all patrons to join discord using their patreon email so that they can instantly access the full version updates in discord since the ones on my patreon page is a limited version and only those with the tier-based patreon roles can access the files. Sorry for the inconvenience :/
You have my sympathies man. Sorry to read this Sleepy Devs

I think that you’ve just been royally and unavoidably NTR’d by Patreon. I hope you find a way through.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PIXELDRAIN (if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 51 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I am no longer able to request my post get promoted to the OP from the mods. Only the owner of this thread can do it for me now. Otherwise this is the only notice you get that I have updated my android port.

iubirel

Oct 9, 2020
lol so people are waiting like 2-3 weeks for an update, to read that the project its on pause.. HE DIDNT START YET BUT ALREADY ON PAUSE.
rip
abandon

Reactions: tabolengkar

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Yea i won't stop looking for a solution. I refuse to get NTR'd! (ironically)
Just want to say that I absolutely LOVE your game thus far, and I was wanting to see about supporting you via patreon, before I saw the news. Nevertheless, I truly do hope to be able to have the opportunity to possibly be able to support this game project sometime in the future, as the premise and story so far, seem really good.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Just want to say that I absolutely LOVE your game thus far, and I was wanting to see about supporting you via patreon, before I saw the news. Nevertheless, I truly do hope to be able to have the opportunity to possibly be able to support this game project sometime in the future, as the premise and story so far, seem really good.
Thank you so much for the support. Other than patreon stabbing me on the back, I also found it quite heavy to do all the work myself which explains the short updates and my irl work getting demanding at times. There are not many who want to join in to help create a NTR game unfortunately :/

So I apologize to those I disappointed again :( If there is a next time, it will most probably be a collaboration just to be safe.

Reactions: Dea D2 and viokid

Dea D2

Aug 16, 2022
Thank you so much for the support. Other than patreon stabbing me on the back, I also found it quite heavy to do all the work myself which explains the short updates and my irl work getting demanding at times. There are not many who want to join in to help create a NTR game unfortunately :/

So I apologize to those I disappointed again :( If there is a next time, it will most probably be a collaboration just to be safe.
I completely understand you to a certain extent, as I myself have actually been creating my own game myself, albeit for a rather short time. Less than a year, as opposed to you I am sure, nevertheless though. I will definitely be here to cheer you on if, and/or when you do choose to make games again when it most suits you. As even though the portion I saw would be considered rather minute, in the grand scheme of things, amongst the back drop of other games, and your overall whole vision, I definitely felt like it could definitely be quite an interesting game nevertheless that you had on your hands. Other than that of course, good luck to you in your future endeavors, and I hope things get easier for you. I hope you have a nice rest of your day!

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
I completely understand you to a certain extent, as I myself have actually been creating my own game myself, albeit for a rather short time. Less than a year, as opposed to you I am sure, nevertheless though. I will definitely be here to cheer you on if, and/or when you do choose to make games again when it most suits you. As even though the portion I saw would be considered rather minute, in the grand scheme of things, amongst the back drop of other games, and your overall whole vision, I definitely felt like it could definitely be quite an interesting game nevertheless that you had on your hands. Other than that of course, good luck to you in your future endeavors, and I hope things get easier for you. I hope you have a nice rest of your day!
Thank you :D I also wish you all the best for your endeavors as well :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Dea D2

Firaxius

Aug 13, 2020

Why not try other support platforms like SubscribeStar and Itch.io? And i'm sure there another few.

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
I hope like Hell that you find a way to continue your game as you see fit and not by pressure from Patreon or anybody else. You have a wonderful game going here and it would be awful to lose you. (any relief in sight?)

viokid

Apr 4, 2021
Next update please!!
It surprised me positively, I went to play just to see if the story was good,
I hope there's some girl with a hairy pussy and real big dick from old friend here.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes