3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

exazubi

Dec 12, 2020
Counting days!! NTR always gets the good stuff !!
That is not completly correct. It's a matter of taste. Overall, I am happy that we now have an increasingly growing community for NTR that is also active and committed. And that there are more and more developers who recognize this and dare to try the material. In the past it was often the case that almost all NTR games were changed or completely discontinued under pressure from haters. But that seems to be finally coming to an end (y)

viokid

Apr 4, 2021
That is not completly correct. It's a matter of taste. Overall, I am happy that we now have an increasingly growing community for NTR that is also active and committed. And that there are more and more developers who recognize this and dare to try the material. In the past it was often the case that almost all NTR games were changed or completely discontinued under pressure from haters. But that seems to be finally coming to an end (y)

Nicely explained, my man.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AdmusSaint

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
SulliedLove-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
You're right. there are a lot of new users created lately that make you think so. Are these new F95 users real? Because actually seeing so much support for ntr can encourage you to create games with this tag, but the reality is that the real support, that of fresh money, remains the same. Active, yes, committed, no

Reactions: punisher2099

viokid

Apr 4, 2021
Nicely done update!!!hope this will continue update not like "Sullied Rose"with Abandoned tag on it. Great!!Cheers!!

DRinWV

Donor
Nov 22, 2017
Game looks great. This heroine looks one of the better 3d models. And of course you got the usual hypocritical morons who invade NTR game threads asking for avoidable NTR :eek:
Perhaps you would perfer that we ask they take it out completely?
We should not mind if a game has NTR and you should not mind if we can avoind it.
That way we both get what we want.

Reactions: Jccurtis

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
I don't want to spoil the story but I will say that the MC(husband) in this story isn't a fool like usual cucks. He got some level of intelligence and won't disappear into the background. But there will be corruption in a slow-burn way.
If he is not like the usual cucks and has some intelligence then maybe, just maybe he should take a baseball bat the the shitheads head that is trying to fuck his wife, otherwise he is just like the usual cucks and is dumb as rocks.

Don't half ass shit and don't make excuses. This game is for NTR Lovers, no it is not avoidable. The MC is the same weak pathetic brainless character with to courage, motivation or self respect. Own it.

Rugerrell6

Jun 26, 2020
If he is not like the usual cucks and has some intelligence then maybe, just maybe he should take a baseball bat the the shitheads head that is trying to fuck his wife, otherwise he is just like the usual cucks and is dumb as rocks.

Don't half ass shit and don't make excuses. This game is for NTR Lovers, no it is not avoidable. The MC is the same weak pathetic brainless character with to courage, motivation or self respect. Own it.
Thanks for telling the thread exactly the type of person you are... lol the reason these people get so emotionally triggered when they see the ntr tag is because in reality they are everything this guy just described. It hits a little to close to home for them. Its their own self-loathing coming out and it removes them from their fantasy that they are actually a guy that can get women when clearly they are starved of romance and self-inserting into romance games is the only time they can fantasize about it happening. There is no reason to get so angry over a fictional story. You are everything you just described. Own it. Then maybe you wont feel so angry about it hahahaha.

demidemon

Aug 31, 2016
i honestly don't think the game "deserve" a 2-star because there isn't enough content to give a rating yet.

If all games gets a low rating because it is in early development, this dog shit rating system may as well just be removed for good.

Reactions: proudmoore91

Gizmogobum

Nov 11, 2020
Thanks for telling the thread exactly the type of person you are... lol the reason these people get so emotionally triggered when they see the ntr tag is because in reality they are everything this guy just described. It hits a little to close to home for them. Its their own self-loathing coming out and it removes them from their fantasy that they are actually a guy that can get women when clearly they are starved of romance and self-inserting into romance games is the only time they can fantasize about it happening. There is no reason to get so angry over a fictional story. You are everything you just described. Own it. Then maybe you wont feel so angry about it hahahaha.

Oh me, oh my you found me out. Shock and awe, I feel soooo bad, at being likened to a fictional unrealistic character that is a bad parody of even the most pacifist man. U like ntr, have at it, the dev made and ntr game, good for him. Don't dress it up as something it is not. The dev saying that the main character is not a your standard overdone weak cuck character with no courage, or agency, while the game also does not allow you to avoid the ntr is idiotic.

Don't dress up your product for something it is not. In this game you play as a weak stupid man who has no courage, no backbone, no self-respect, and that is unable to do anything about his situation because it gets people of.

As for your pathetic ad-hominem argument, yeah I will most certainly loose sleep over it toninght, I mean really your opinion is oh so important to me. Now if youl forgive me, I gotta take a shit, meybe I'll think of you fondly while doing it. Have a good day now, and God bless.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
*IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT*

Due to patreon introducing ID verification for 18+ content I had to modify my game to only have sfw content since I care about privacy.

They have still put my payment on hold till someone in their team verifies my page is sfw which I don't know if they will be okay with or not.

But not to worry, someone else will upload a patch for the full version here.

For future updates, I request all patrons to join discord using their patreon email so that they can instantly access the full version updates in discord since the ones on my patreon page is a limited version and only those with the tier-based patreon roles can access the files. Sorry for the inconvenience :/

Reactions: JohnJG and viokid

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
*ANNOUNCEMENT*

Sad news guys, patreon says my content is still for mature audience after making it sfw. So I would have to pause this project until I find a way since there is no other simple alternative to get support as of now :/ i was really looking forward to making my first game but the odds are against me :(

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes