3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Are you blind? There are almost 200 renders counting both the updates.
I think he means it feels like 40 because there's so few scenes. But the ratio of renders/scenes is definitely to the dev's credit; while more workload, it avoids making scenes feel "dead" like so many daz games; you gotta have a high frequency of facial emotions - tho its possible this goes a bit overboard.

kortanar

May 6, 2017
I think he means it feels like 40 because there's so few scenes. But the ratio of renders/scenes is definitely to the dev's credit; while more workload, it avoids making scenes feel "dead" like so many daz games; you gotta have a high frequency of facial emotions - tho its possible this goes a bit overboard.
considering it's been a few months, and it's still only a minute or so of "content" (read: game at all) with essentially zero progress, it's definitely overboard, this is going in the "maybe come back in 6 years" category it seems.

• Sad
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
considering it's been a few months, and it's still only a minute or so of "content" (read: game at all) with essentially zero progress, it's definitely overboard, this is going in the "maybe come back in 6 years" category it seems.
Perhaps you're right, I'd love to see the dev prove us wrong though....

Swooosh

Oct 22, 2021
4 weeks? Are you serious? For a game with 2 updates and from a dev without other games?
I understand you need support to continue with your project but this is not the right way to do it.
I'm a patreon supporter of other games but i started after some updates.
4 weeks is very much for the public version at this point in the game.
Autoquote. 4 weeks for the public release and this is the update! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Is it a joke?

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
Yeah that is how I really wanted to do. But as you can see how most of them are complaining about the slow pace, I decided to skip all that and introduce all of the stuff, especially since there is only so much I can push in a single update alone.

Maybe it was a bad idea but now that we are already here, I decided to make the rest of the story as natural as possible. Still, thank you for the feedback.
The game is on the right way, don't take bad reviews personally. I love the design of the characters, I'm bored with the generic bimbo or barbie models. The slow burn corruption it's ok, the wife is not a slut and I wouldn't like to see she turned into a whore in 2 or 3 updates (actually I like the cheating wife whe feelks gulty all the time)

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
The game is on the right way, don't take bad reviews personally. I love the design of the characters, I'm bored with the generic bimbo or barbie models. The slow burn corruption it's ok, the wife is not a slut and I wouldn't like to see she turned into a whore in 2 or 3 updates (actually I like the cheating wife whe feelks gulty all the time)
yeah i dont plant to take the generic route of the woman being an outright slut. Otherwise, there would be no corruption and I wanted it to be slightly realistic even if this is just a game.

Last edited:

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
https://f95zone.to/threads/sullied-love-v0-15-sleepy-devs.148321/post-10158897

Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.15

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 51 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
I've been informed that I can no longer get my android ports promoted to the OP, so I will just reply here to let you all know that it is updated.

Reactions: hyperjack38

vforvlad

May 20, 2021
Just had a quick play through. I like where this is going. The situation is good, the characters are defined, and I'm looking forward to the gradual corruption. And please make it gradual - the early sex scene is enough to whet the appetite for a while. There's no need to rush into the NTR. Focus on a few innocent scenes where the female character is still a bit naive, shy, or unwary, then gradually place her in a few slightly uncomfortable or embarrassing situations. The key is for her to not feel controlled or influenced - make her feel like she has to act out of pity or to step out of her comfort zone in an act of bravery or confidence.

Andresmij j

Sep 21, 2022
View attachment 2388104

Overview:
Your wife is happily married to you for four years and you couldn't be happier for having such a beautiful and lovely wife.
But you had no idea that your life was not going to be the same anymore including your relationship with your wife upon the arrival of an unexpected guest who knew your wife from the past.
Play the game and find out what changes to you and your wife's lives are going to happen and how your relationship with your wife would be tested.

P.S FMC POV is also available​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-19
Release Date: 2023-04-19
Developer: Sleepy Devs - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.15
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - GDRIVE
Mac: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD - GDRIVE
Other(older version 0.1D): ANDROID

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2388060 View attachment 2388063 View attachment 2388067 View attachment 2388079 View attachment 2388083 View attachment 2388087 View attachment 2388091 View attachment 2388092
I will play the game when the MC has his revenge and has and leaves his wife

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Just had a quick play through. I like where this is going. The situation is good, the characters are defined, and I'm looking forward to the gradual corruption. And please make it gradual - the early sex scene is enough to whet the appetite for a while. There's no need to rush into the NTR. Focus on a few innocent scenes where the female character is still a bit naive, shy, or unwary, then gradually place her in a few slightly uncomfortable or embarrassing situations. The key is for her to not feel controlled or influenced - make her feel like she has to act out of pity or to step out of her comfort zone in an act of bravery or confidence.
yep that is the plan :)

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes