3.00 star(s) 3 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Looking at Jack's face, makes me want to punch him right in the face. As the dev nailed the d-bag look on Jack's face.

Reactions: ilikefun72

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SulliedLove-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

WankerDxD

Nov 11, 2022
New Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.1D

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR

PLEASE don't @ me or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)
Mega

Size 44 MiB

Come find me on Discord:
Update plz

drowsy

Nov 23, 2017
what = 110+ Renders means ??
i dont have 999999999 iq to teleport into devs mind to understand what these numbers is ..
110+ renders means that it is 110+ renders. Renders are images. So this tells you something about the length of the update. Say you spend 3 seconds per image, that makes for a bit over 5 minutes.

kgirlffx

Nov 9, 2019
Initial takes:

This is a demo, not much content, which is fine. That being said, your pacing is a bit off. It feels like you are going at lightspeed. Slow it down. You're doing what a lot of newer writers do and are having the story told in big info dumps and internal dialogue.

The old saying is show, don't tell. You're telling. Introduce us to the characters more naturally. Show us in their lives.

Example - You straight up tell us the wife was a work driven woman prior to marriage. Instead, maybe have a scene of her and her husband at the café she used to work at. Chatting with her friends, waxing about the good old days, seeming a little disappointed when leaving, being more animated while they are there and more quiet when home, ect.

You can still have a discussion about her having always wanted to keep working, but then we have these prior clues to ready us for it. The information feels earned.

I'll leave off other examples, but you can do something similar with the different PoVs - showing the husband at work, not thinking of his wife left at home, and her PoV is bored, sitting at home, wondering what to do, missing the social interactions of work, ect.

Point being, you go from introducing the MC, to dropping a bunch of info, to meeting the antagonist, to him living there, ect, in about 5 min flat.

That's simply too fast for a good NTR story. You want to introduce the antagonist fairly quick, but not this fast. Build more of a character foundation, then bring him in.

For story stuff, if you've not seen it, I highly recommend checking out sites like Plotrr or Snowflake Pro. These will help you dive deep into the characters and story, plot it all out, and give you pacing recommendations and such.

Anyway, good work getting this out. It's an achievement of it's own to do this much. If you work on the story a bit, I'll def keep an eye on it.

Deleted member 5194087

Game Developer
Aug 8, 2022
Initial takes:

This is a demo, not much content, which is fine. That being said, your pacing is a bit off. It feels like you are going at lightspeed. Slow it down. You're doing what a lot of newer writers do and are having the story told in big info dumps and internal dialogue.

The old saying is show, don't tell. You're telling. Introduce us to the characters more naturally. Show us in their lives.

Example - You straight up tell us the wife was a work driven woman prior to marriage. Instead, maybe have a scene of her and her husband at the café she used to work at. Chatting with her friends, waxing about the good old days, seeming a little disappointed when leaving, being more animated while they are there and more quiet when home, ect.

You can still have a discussion about her having always wanted to keep working, but then we have these prior clues to ready us for it. The information feels earned.

I'll leave off other examples, but you can do something similar with the different PoVs - showing the husband at work, not thinking of his wife left at home, and her PoV is bored, sitting at home, wondering what to do, missing the social interactions of work, ect.

Point being, you go from introducing the MC, to dropping a bunch of info, to meeting the antagonist, to him living there, ect, in about 5 min flat.

That's simply too fast for a good NTR story. You want to introduce the antagonist fairly quick, but not this fast. Build more of a character foundation, then bring him in.

For story stuff, if you've not seen it, I highly recommend checking out sites like Plotrr or Snowflake Pro. These will help you dive deep into the characters and story, plot it all out, and give you pacing recommendations and such.

Anyway, good work getting this out. It's an achievement of it's own to do this much. If you work on the story a bit, I'll def keep an eye on it.
Yeah that is how I really wanted to do. But as you can see how most of them are complaining about the slow pace, I decided to skip all that and introduce all of the stuff, especially since there is only so much I can push in a single update alone.

Maybe it was a bad idea but now that we are already here, I decided to make the rest of the story as natural as possible. Still, thank you for the feedback.

3.00 star(s) 3 Votes