VN Unity Sumata Café [v3.3 Public] [mosbles]

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes

wolf0105

Sep 7, 2021
excuse me

I would like to play the game by translating the characters' lines, etc. that appear in the game.
Does anyone have the data etc.?

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Yes, sir.

I am translating for personal use, not for profit, and I need data such as dialogues, etc.
I see, I wish I could help but I don't keep the scripts for the scenes once I implement them, have you tried any apps that autotranslate text from screen?

Put Kocho Shinobu or Tatsumaki from One Punch Man :3
I have no plans for any of them, I've decided on who the last girls will be already :/

How close is this game to completion?
The way I see it, the game's been out since 1.0, I see these seasons as DLC more than anything. But if you mean when the game will recieve its final update I'll say this season will be the last one. After that I might work on Royale a little more.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

wolf0105

Sep 7, 2021
I see, I wish I could help but I don't keep the scripts for the scenes once I implement them, have you tried any apps that autotranslate text from screen?

Thanks for the reply.

I can translate from the screen.
If I had the text of the dialogues, it would be easier for me to translate, but now that I understand the situation, I will translate it steadily.
Thank you very much.

I will continue to support you.

Jhinny00

Jun 13, 2022
This is by far one of the best games I've ever played.
I really like the dialogues and art.
However - am I doing something wrong? I feel like 80% of the cast is giving me thighjobs.
I don't mind that there is no penetration...but I just wish there were more handjobs, edging or titfucks.
Only Risechi is giving a handjob right?

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
This is by far one of the best games I've ever played.
I really like the dialogues and art.
However - am I doing something wrong? I feel like 80% of the cast is giving me thighjobs.
I don't mind that there is no penetration...but I just wish there were more handjobs, edging or titfucks.
Only Risechi is giving a handjob right?
Fret not, friend! All you need is to visit Goddess Hestia. Her scene is one of the best titfucks I've seen around here

Vertius

Dec 22, 2019
Am I missing something, how do you exit the game? I don't see an option in the main menu.

Jhinny00

Jun 13, 2022
Am I missing something, how do you exit the game? I don't see an option in the main menu.
Just Alt F4

mosbles Hands down, one of my favourites!
Its hard to keep track on different options/paths tho with dialogues and costumes...is there a list or anything?
I feel like every girl has at least one thighjob but are there other scenes with them?

Reactions: Kestral

Blood Parade

Dusk of Mankind
Donor
Jun 17, 2018
Used to be Alt-F4, but starting with this update (links added on July 7th), Mosbles did add a quit option.

As far as the next one, Rin from Fate/Stay Night has won, so those into feet should stay tuned (there's even a poll on which perspective you prefer on the Discord server, accessible now for $1!!!!!!!!!!). Also, fun fact, we've only just realized that game update reports are a thing, after I wondered why the hell has the game not gotten any bumps since it launched; definitely a big caveman moment. Hopefully that gets some eyes on the game once the update is public on the 7th!

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
Just Alt F4

mosbles Hands down, one of my favourites!
Its hard to keep track on different options/paths tho with dialogues and costumes...is there a list or anything?
I feel like every girl has at least one thighjob but are there other scenes with them?
Not every girl has a thighjob, Rise is a handjob, Hestia is paizuri, Hibiki buttjob, Zone is also hand, Sayaka/Mahiru/Kairi/Kasumi are all dry humping. Although the game *is* called Thighjob/Grinding Café hahaha

Also thank you very much! Very much glad you're enjoying it!
As for costumes, they don't change the position, each girl has the one pose/scene with a few exceptions like Rise's bikini.
Now for the Royale mode, some girls have extra exclusive poses/CGs!

Jhinny00

Jun 13, 2022
Not every girl has a thighjob, Rise is a handjob, Hestia is paizuri, Hibiki buttjob, Zone is also hand, Sayaka/Mahiru/Kairi/Kasumi are all dry humping. Although the game *is* called Thighjob/Grinding Café hahaha

Also thank you very much! Very much glad you're enjoying it!
As for costumes, they don't change the position, each girl has the one pose/scene with a few exceptions like Rise's bikini.
Now for the Royale mode, some girls have extra exclusive poses/CGs!
Of course! :) I love the game. I also love the Special Curse.
Royale Mode? What do u mean?

Jhinny00

Jun 13, 2022
Royale is the Special Course haha, I didn't have a name for it before!
I see haha
Do You have any other projects running? I'm a big fan of that Art-Style and also ur writing. Especially Enoshima - she is my favourite and I absolutly love her ending and the way she edges u.

ScotchCreamVO

Sep 19, 2020
Used to be Alt-F4, but starting with this update (links added on July 7th), Mosbles did add a quit option.

As far as the next one, Rin from Fate/Stay Night has won, so those into feet should stay tuned (there's even a poll on which perspective you prefer on the Discord server, accessible now for $1!!!!!!!!!!). Also, fun fact, we've only just realized that game update reports are a thing, after I wondered why the hell has the game not gotten any bumps since it launched; definitely a big caveman moment. Hopefully that gets some eyes on the game once the update is public on the 7th!
Wonderful news! Any plans for more foot-related content in the future? The way this game is drawn is so, so great with it.

mosbles

Game Developer
Apr 15, 2020
I see haha
Do You have any other projects running? I'm a big fan of that Art-Style and also ur writing. Especially Enoshima - she is my favourite and I absolutly love her ending and the way she edges u.
For lewd things I've got my hands full with this, but I have a sfw game I'm working on called Genokids!

Wonderful news! Any plans for more foot-related content in the future? The way this game is drawn is so, so great with it.
Tohsaka Rin will most likely get a footjob scene! Either in main or for Royale!

Harem Trooper

Oct 4, 2017
When I saw this tittle I thought of this slut:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyway, I like the idea and I very like the art. Would be awesome if you could "upgrade" for penetration stuff but then it would go against the tittle fetish.

4.30 star(s) 17 Votes