MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I tried downloading both workupfile and mega for Android and neither one of them would open after downloading. Mega said something about parsing

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
I tried downloading both workupfile and mega for Android and neither one of them would open after downloading. Mega said something about parsing
I tested all the links, and the download and install work fine, and for the rest of people work too...i don't know what could be your problem

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
I tested all the links, and the download and install work fine, and for the rest of people work too...i don't know what could be your problem
Well that's not quite accurate because when I search Android in this thread every single one is a problem being able to download and install this game. I can download it but it keeps giving me the message 'app not installed'. Not blaming you, could possibly be something with my phone blocking it but I'm not the only one having the problem because as I said every Android related topic in this thread is having issues with it.

It's just weird because I download probably two games a week from this site and have never had that message on any other before

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Well that's not quite accurate because when I search Android in this thread every single one is a problem being able to download and install this game. I can download it but it keeps giving me the message 'app not installed'. Not blaming you, could possibly be something with my phone blocking it but I'm not the only one having the problem because as I said every Android related topic in this thread is having issues with it.

It's just weird because I download probably two games a week from this site and have never had that message on any other before
When it comes to devices, a lot of the time you have to uninstall the old version then install the new one (but backup your saves first or you will lose them, then replace the saves after you install the new one successfully).
App not installed could be what i mentioned above, or you don't have enough space or ram available on your device to install it, so make sure there's enough space on your device and try again if the above doesn't work. Reboot your device if needed.
Also, during installation, if you don't allow "external sources" it won't install, since these games are not digitally signed by Google Play etc.

MrRick

Apr 30, 2018
When it comes to devices, a lot of the time you have to uninstall the old version then install the new one (but backup your saves first or you will lose them, then replace the saves after you install the new one successfully).
App not installed could be what i mentioned above, or you don't have enough space or ram available on your device to install it, so make sure there's enough space on your device and try again if the above doesn't work. Reboot your device if needed.
Also, during installation, if you don't allow "external sources" it won't install, since these games are not digitally signed by Google Play etc.
I appreciate the advice. I know it's not a problem with an old version of this game trying to update or anything because this is my first time trying to download it with no previous versions before.

I have 128 gig in my phone and I'm only using half of that right now so space isn't an issue.

As far as downloading from unknown sources as I said before I download two games per week from this site usually off mega and have never seen this message before

Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
All Natural Games, thanks for the flashback right away, cleared out a bunch of hater's, though some will stick around to complain for a long time. Look at the Superpowered thread, the dev there says the MC is incapable of forming a relationship so he is just using the girls and anything they do with someone else doesn't bother the MC, but still they come around to complain.

I don't see your MC as looking at any of the girls as Love Interests either, more like a kid in a candy shop with a huge selection of tasty treats to partake and no other dicks around to get in the way. Of course some of them might have had some sexual activity at some point that we might get to see, and that is fine as long as the MC gets to get his dick wet multiple times a day.

As for that dick, it still is a little bigger than it needed to be, but whatever. It is pretty distorted in a couple of the scenes. Hannah's blowjob animation stretches the tip out in an unnatural way. The first morning at camp when he rolls over it seems like it was flattened by him lying on it, but we know that couldn't happen.

All in all, a good start, so you do you and make the game you envision and let the haters hate. You will never be able to make them happy so don't stress over it.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes