Feb 12, 2021
It's already dark enough with these girls undergoing mental trauma at this young age, So until another Li pulls a sex tape out her ass of her grandad's dachshund raping her in her sleep while he jerks off in a corner, I'll wait this one out.
I, for one, would be all in favor of some beasty to be included in this VN...n in reading the dev's notes, I get including exclusive content on his sites in order to make $$$ on the project, since he's already releasing the game for free, but to tease us with the idea of futa scenes, but not have them in the game, is just mean. c'mon All Natural Games, how about a couple barbie doll futa Dominatrixes into S&M putting the girls in their place, teaching them how to behave 'properly'? :unsure: :devilish:

(n maybe some incest n pregnancy wouldn't hurt either...:sneaky::love:)

• Angry
Reactions: Mid4s

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I was going to drop this one for different reasons than I am seeing floating around. I just thought the MC was an absolute cunt. Glad to see him toned down a bit on what seemed like a shit personality to me.

I like the renders a great deal and find some of the girls quite appealing. Bring on the slow burn with scenes like the massaging of the injury and you'll keep me waiting for more.

As far as the flashback, yeah. It could have been a bit lighter or shown less. Still, I guess it didn't really go to far and the young guy was a quick shot. Not a lot of bother to me either way and it led to some back story. All in all, I can deal with it.

I'm looking forward to seeing where the beach scene goes and hoping the MC gets to assist with the punishment.
true in the beginning it's almost unbearable but it gets better so I personally don't mind

Reactions: hatefuldisplay

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
If it's the game you want to write, write it that way. But also be honest that that's what you want, if it is what you want. It doesn't even have to be a 'happy harem' right away, I liked the idea of helping the girls heal and recover from their various traumas, but almost no one who wants a harem will ever want to be slapped in the face with watching one of the first LIs get raped (non-consensual sexual contact *is* rape, whether there's PIV or not).

On top of that, it's important for new AVN writers to understand that if you are letting people choose the name of the MC, and if the viewpoint is primarily first person, a majority of players are going to identify with the MC, and immerse in the MC's position. So if you are showing things on-screen, you should think about what they would feel like *to the MC* (or someone identifying/immersing with him). If you wouldn't want to see someone you're romantically or sexually interested in getting raped, neither will these people (since they're immersing/identifying with the MC who is romantically or sexually interested in the girls). Of people who don't immerse/identify with the MC, they're going to be more mixed in their reactions, but even among those people, I suspect a majority aren't going to like seeing the girl raped, either.

Generally, for pretty much all non-vanilla content, you should always consider what it is going to feel like to be blindsided by it.

ETA: One thing I should add. Thank you for being open to criticism, and listening to our concerns, even if we haven't all been... super diplomatic about it, heh. (And I'm no exception there.)
I get that people identify with MC, what I don't completely agree with is that a majority rejects the type of added scenes, it is true that the negative reactions are louder here, but not in the global feedback I have received. In any case, as I said, these types of scenes will be avoided and replaced by therapy conversations so that everyone can enjoy the game.
About the harsh criticism, I'm not going to lie and say that I don't care: on the other side of the screen there is a person with feelings and who has invested many hours of work trying to create something that people like, and some comments hurt. But I know that criticism is inevitable and it is impossible to please everyone.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
I thought about it and there won't be futa content in the game. It's a kind of content I would like to explore sometime, but I think that it should be something for another game in future
Very well, but the most important thing is that this choice comes from you and you only. Don't let others dictate how and what you should put in your game ;)

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021
I thought about it and there won't be futa content in the game. It's a kind of content I would like to explore sometime, but I think that it should be something for another game in future
I don't mind if futa is in the game, but I know there are those who'll get triggered if it's in there. I like the approach Bear In The Night Games (BITNG) did with Lust Academy, which has two futa characters. What BITNG did is allow the option for each character to be either futa or female. It does mean a little extra work with coding, rendering and animating, but it also makes the game more appealing to a wider audience. Giving options for fetish choices goes a long way to satisfying player's expectations. Also, I love having options for names, ages, and relationships in those games where they could effect the immersive value of the game.

Feb 12, 2021
Hi guys,
I just want to say that I hear you.
I'm just starting in this universe, so I'm not an expert on people's taste on adult VN and I don't read another game's threads, so I wasn't aware that scenes like April's flashback could have this kind of reactions.
I won't change my vision of how the game should be, as I know that lot of people is enjoying the game as it is, but in future I will give the option to skip this kind of scenes. I mean, there will be the 'darker' option, and also another path just to stick to the 'happy harem' kind of game.
I'm working on the beach scene with Irina and Ashley, so as soon as I can I will release a new update with this new scene and the option of skipping April's flashback
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick to what u said (n i emphasized) in this post, n do NOT cave in to a few haters who are doing nothing but kink-shaming...otherwise you're depriving those of us who DO like this kind of content from experiencing it, along with letting closed-minded simpletons affect how YOU want to create YOUR game!
i think you should do the novel as you want, don't listen to someone that complain about it, the game is yours do what you believe is the best for the story
It's the MC's job to listen to the issues the girls have.
Some of the girls are bound to have had negative experiences with sex.
Which is a good opportunity for our MC to replace the negative experiences with positive ones. ;)
I get that people identify with MC, what I don't completely agree with is that a majority rejects the type of added scenes, it is true that the negative reactions are louder here, but not in the global feedback I have received. In any case, as I said, these types of scenes will be avoided and replaced by therapy conversations so that everyone can enjoy the game.
About the harsh criticism, I'm not going to lie and say that I don't care: on the other side of the screen there is a person with feelings and who has invested many hours of work trying to create something that people like, and some comments hurt. But I know that criticism is inevitable and it is impossible to please everyone.
you couldn't be MORE correct in the 2 sentences i once again highlighted...so PLEASE do NOT "avoid n replace" this scene, or any future scenes, involving as u put it, 'darker' options! just simply make it (n others) optional in the future, as several other objective n rational posts have suggested previously. hell, just take a look at how many games on here (and other VN sites) involve rape, gore, graphic violence, etc.

I'm begging you, on behalf of both other devs who have made, n plan to make, VNs involving these kinds of tags n themes, along with the multitude of players like myself who thoroughly enjoy this kinda stuff n can't find enough of it (n is 1 of my personal fav kinks/fetishes), MAKE THE GAME YOU WANNA MAKE, n fuck those small-minded haters! it's not as if there aren't other games out there they can play that don't involve 'darker' themes, n if they wanna whine, then let them put the time, effort, money, n resources into designing a game the way they want it.

thanks for the hard work, n I sincerely hope you stay true to yourself n your vision...paralleling on what u said earlier, "you can please some of the people all of the time, n all of the people some of the time, but u can never please all of the people all of the time"
Giving options for fetish choices goes a long way to satisfying player's expectations. Also, I love having options for names, ages, and relationships in those games where they could effect the immersive value of the game.
names I can go either way on, but ages n relationships? YES PLEASE!!!

P.S. since it is morning time, "wakey wakey! eggs-n-rapey!" ;):devilish::sneaky::love:
(n this is just fiction n fantasy after all, not IRL...so can't we all just get along?)

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2021
ethics.png
"All of them have some family trouble, or trauma, or mental health problem"...this is LITERALLY the premise of the entire story arc of the game!! n by "not" including flashbacks is to deprive players of seeing what happened to each of the girls, n experiencing it for themselves. plus, doesn't fully understanding what each of the girls went through help the player decide on what choices to make when it comes to interacting with them n "helping" them? so by asking the dev to not include flashbacks is asking him to make half a game, with half of the content that was planned n intended...now who here has ever enjoyed playing HALF a game??

(besides, I don't think Mrs. Fincher would mind either; hell, the kinky, dirty-ass GILF would probably enjoy hearing about them herself, along with even making some "new" memories) (y):cool:

Last edited:
Reactions: inshaderwetrust
Nov 26, 2021
View attachment 1799752
"All of them have some family trouble, or trauma, or mental health problem"...this is LITERALLY the premise of the entire story arc of the game!! n by "not" including flashbacks is to deprive players of seeing what happened to each of the girls, n experiencing it for themselves. plus, doesn't fully understanding what each of the girls went through help the player decide on what choices to make when it comes to interacting with them n "helping" them? so by asking the dev to not include flashbacks is asking him to make half a game, with half of the content that was planned n intended...now who here has ever enjoyed playing HALF a game??

(besides, I don't think Mrs. Fincher would mind either; hell, the kinky, dirty-ass GILF would probably enjoy hearing about them herself, along with even making some "new" memories) (y):cool:
Not sure why I'm still receiving alerts to this but anyway

I've been to therapy a large part of my life and at no time did a psychiatrist or psychologist ask to see the moment or could they see the moment happen, they asked of my experience and the trauma I went through so if we are the mental health professional in the VN why are we seeing these scenes? Are we also the playing from the girls perspective as an mc?, telling someone what happens in depth and building trust and solving the issue is how it works, showing the flashbacks is counter intuitive to how therapy actually works, the therapist isnt going to ask 'hey do you have footage of that so I can watch you get abused or raped' they will listen, they will plan, they will prepare a person mentally to cope with their trauma, the flashbacks are not necessary, like others have said for many reasons including what I've said above, some on this thread don't like it because it involves other men being given screen time for something that is a turn off to them, but saying the flashbacks will help the player help the girls isnt correct, listening to their story and making judgements based on that is correct not reliving through that girl the experience she had because again, are we the mc as the girl or the mc as the therapist who was not physically there to see it occur

Again like I said, do not change your game all natural as you can see people on this thread like that stuff so you've definitely got your following going, this is your vision, stick with it

(It was still on my watchlist that's why its still coming up I only put it on ignore my bad)

Rare77

Mar 19, 2021
I, for one, would be all in favor of some beasty to be included in this VN... .... c'mon All Natural Games, how about a couple barbie doll futa Dominatrixes into S&M putting the girls in their place, teaching them how to behave 'properly'? :unsure: :devilish:
Such a development in a story where the premise is to HELP heal (or at least improve the mental conditions of) the young camp guests, is exactly what would make me stop playing. And Irina's final lines with Ashley at the end of update 0.1.3 are a huge WARNING as far as I'm concerned. I'm not criticizing or requesting certain content over others, it's just my take on what I would expect from this story by reading the description.
All Natural Games go your own way, develop the story how you want it and how it gives you satisfaction. You won't make everyone happy, that's impossible, ignore non-constructive criticism and be clear and open about what users should expect from your game. Good luck!

Feb 12, 2021
choices.png
holy fuckdolls batman!!! :eek::love:o_O talk about a lineup...ok, from left to right (forcing myself to keeping it to half of them):

#2) Sadie...LUV the long, flowing wavy red hair
#4) Daniela...I take my coffee BLACK, especially DARK ROAST; the darker the better
#5) Eve...perfect spinner, plain-n-simple
#8) Waan...taste the rainbow (thai/filipino?)
#9) Ximena...LUV fish tacos
#10) Yuyan...asian take-out food is the best (japanese/korean?)
Not sure why I'm still receiving alerts to this but anyway

I've been to therapy a large part of my life and at no time did a psychiatrist or psychologist ask to see the moment or could they see the moment happen, they asked of my experience and the trauma I went through so if we are the mental health professional in the VN why are we seeing these scenes? Are we also the playing from the girls perspective as an mc?, telling someone what happens in depth and building trust and solving the issue is how it works, showing the flashbacks is counter intuitive to how therapy actually works, the therapist isnt going to ask 'hey do you have footage of that so I can watch you get abused or raped' they will listen, they will plan, they will prepare a person mentally to cope with their trauma, the flashbacks are not necessary, like others have said for many reasons including what I've said above, some on this thread don't like it because it involves other men being given screen time for something that is a turn off to them, but saying the flashbacks will help the player help the girls isnt correct, listening to their story and making judgements based on that is correct not reliving through that girl the experience she had because again, are we the mc as the girl or the mc as the therapist who was not physically there to see it occur

Again like I said, do not change your game all natural as you can see people on this thread like that stuff so you've definitely got your following going, this is your vision, stick with it

(It was still on my watchlist that's why its still coming up I only put it on ignore my bad)
judas stinking priest; this is a GAME, NOT REALITY...people come here to escape reality, n have FUN with FICTION n FANTASY. so if it's not your cup of tea, then move on n let it go ffs

I would've taken Hannah to her sister's room, locked the door, busted the doorknob so Anita couldn't leave, then force her to watch the MC rip her sister apart while Anita's balling her eyes out, tearing her hymen n making her bleed, stretching her holes out n making her cry out n scream, begging for more, then blackmail her to join in if she didn't want her sister being treated that way again, clean up her sister with her mouth, then snowballing it with her...but hey, that's just me.

hell, after letting the memory marinade for awhile, maybe Anita even comes around to wanting to see her sister treated the same way again, n even do it to Hannah herself, because of how much the experience turned her on, even to the point of having a daughter of her own for the MC n her to do that to/with...pretty sure Hannah would be down for having fun with her own niece too (now that's the kinda game I'd create if I knew how...dark enuff for ya now?) n mind-breaking is still an improvement psychologically, since Anita would crave the desire for this to happen, n not feel bad about it; or just opening up her mind to her deepest, darkest desires she was previously afraid to admit to, giving in to her subconscious hedonistic instincts

it's all just an expression of kinks n fantasies, n nothing but fiction...I hope everyone realizes that n backs off, n stops kink-shaming

Last edited:

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE stick to what u said (n i emphasized) in this post, n do NOT cave in to a few haters who are doing nothing but kink-shaming...otherwise you're depriving those of us who DO like this kind of content from experiencing it, along with letting closed-minded simpletons affect how YOU want to create YOUR game!

you couldn't be MORE correct in the 2 sentences i once again highlighted...so PLEASE do NOT "avoid n replace" this scene, or any future scenes, involving as u put it, 'darker' options! just simply make it (n others) optional in the future, as several other objective n rational posts have suggested previously. hell, just take a look at how many games on here (and other VN sites) involve rape, gore, graphic violence, etc.

I'm begging you, on behalf of both other devs who have made, n plan to make, VNs involving these kinds of tags n themes, along with the multitude of players like myself who thoroughly enjoy this kinda stuff n can't find enough of it (n is 1 of my personal fav kinks/fetishes), MAKE THE GAME YOU WANNA MAKE, n fuck those small-minded haters! it's not as if there aren't other games out there they can play that don't involve 'darker' themes, n if they wanna whine, then let them put the time, effort, money, n resources into designing a game the way they want it.

thanks for the hard work, n I sincerely hope you stay true to yourself n your vision...paralleling on what u said earlier, "you can please some of the people all of the time, n all of the people some of the time, but u can never please all of the people all of the time"

names I can go either way on, but ages n relationships? YES PLEASE!!!

P.S. since it is morning time, "wakey wakey! eggs-n-rapey!" ;):devilish::sneaky::love:
(n this is just fiction n fantasy after all, not IRL...so can't we all just get along?)
Sorry, I wrote it wrong, scenes like the flashback wont be AVOIDED, they will be AVOIDABLE, as I said on my previous post

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
For me as long as the scenes are avoidable I have no issues. I am not interested in seeing the MC's love interests doing stuff with other men but I don't like when people try to force devs to change their games.

Reactions: fuckmymamarunnin

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
judas stinking priest; this is a GAME, NOT REALITY...people come here to escape reality, n have FUN with FICTION n FANTASY. so if it's not your cup of tea, then move on n let it go ffs

it's all just an expression of kinks n fantasies, n nothing but fiction...I hope everyone realizes that n backs off, n stops kink-shaming
:HideThePain:

At least pretend a little that it's only because it's fiction. And can you also stop "kink-shaming" people that don't like this stuff, because the way that your rambling in this thread for a while just seems like only what you like is acceptable.

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
View attachment 1799803
holy fuckdolls batman!!! :eek::love:o_O talk about a lineup...ok, from left to right (forcing myself to keeping it to half of them):

#2) Sadie...LUV the long, flowing wavy red hair
#4) Daniela...I take my coffee BLACK, especially DARK ROAST; the darker the better
#5) Eve...perfect spinner, plain-n-simple
#8) Waan...taste the rainbow (thai/filipino?)
#9) Ximena...LUV fish tacos
#10) Yuyan...asian take-out food is the best (japanese/korean?)

I would've taken Hannah to her sister's room, locked the door, busted the doorknob so Anita couldn't leave, then force her to watch the MC rip her sister apart while Anita's balling her eyes out, tearing her hymen n making her bleed, stretching her holes out n making her cry out n scream, begging for more, then blackmail her to join in if she didn't want her sister being treated that way again, clean up her sister with her mouth, then snowballing it with her...but hey, that's just me.

hell, after letting the memory marinade for awhile, maybe Anita even comes around to wanting to see her sister treated the same way again, n even do it to Hannah herself, because of how much the experience turned her on, even to the point of having a daughter of her own for the MC n her to do that to/with...pretty sure Hannah would be down for having fun with her own niece too (now that's the kinda game I'd create if I knew how...dark enuff for ya now?) n mind-breaking is still an improvement psychologically, since Anita would crave the desire for this to happen, n not feel bad about it; or just opening up her mind to her deepest, darkest desires she was previously afraid to admit to, giving in to her subconscious hedonistic instincts

1652029778908.png

Feb 12, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lmfao...u n kameohawk crack me up; n going by the default settings set by the dev, Hannah is 18, n was begging for the "D"; so there's neither of what u said in your spoiler going on in that scenario. n it never occurred to me that what i said could be interpreted that way, but there is no raping going on, since Hannah was wet for it, n even says she'll be waiting for the MC when he gets back, n wants him to fuck her.

i was referring to Anita's attitude about the MC not going on holiday w/her, n mind breaking her by having S&M sex w/Hannah in front of her, while she's already upset n crying about the MC leaving...kinda like an "I'll show u" kinda thing for getting upset w/him about taking the job offer instead of a long weekend w/Anita (n i can't wait to see what Irina has in store for Ashley for spying :unsure::devilish:)

P.S. that reminds me...wtf are people complaining about regarding April's flashback? there is no rape going on at all; all he does is start to masturbate her, which she enjoys n makes her feel good. even when she's leaving the house to go to camp, she jokes about deciding whether to fuck her uncle or have him arrested for abuse, since he punched her n gave her a black eye...now THAT is way more "offensive" n upsetting to me personally, than anything sexual. she never said "no", never resisted, never cried, never told him to stop, n even said WHILE he was doing it that she was enjoying it, n that it felt good:
feeling good 1.png feeling good 2.png consent 1.png consent 2.png
so WTF is all this "rape" crap that people are crying foul about...??? (n for those that missed it, what's she doing with her hand in the 2nd two pics? doesn't look traumatized from her experience w/her uncle to me :rolleyes::poop::unsure::WeSmart::WutFace::BootyTime::FacePalm:) she's at the camp b/c she's traumatized by her parents dying a month earlier, n only there b/c her aunt n uncle can't afford to take her on their vacation; otherwise they would've...seriously

Last edited:

HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
lmfao...u n kameohawk crack me up; n going by the default settings set by the dev, Hannah is 18, n was begging for the "D"; so there's neither of what u said in your spoiler going on in that scenario. n it never occurred to me that what i said could be interpreted that way, but there is no raping going on, since Hannah was wet for it, n even says she'll be waiting for the MC when he gets back, n wants him to fuck her.

i was referring to Anita's attitude about the MC not going on holiday w/her, n mind breaking her by having S&M sex w/Hannah in front of her, while she's already upset n crying about the MC leaving...kinda like an "I'll show u" kinda thing for getting upset w/him about taking the job offer instead of a long weekend w/Anita (n i can't wait to see what Irina has in store for Ashley for spying :unsure::devilish:)

P.S. that reminds me...wtf are people complaining about regarding April's flashback? there is no rape going on at all; all he does is start to masturbate her, which she enjoys n makes her feel good. even when she's leaving the house to go to camp, she jokes about deciding whether to fuck her uncle or have him arrested for abuse, since he punched her n gave her a black eye...now THAT is way more "offensive" n upsetting to me personally, than anything sexual. she never said "no", never resisted, never cried, never told him to stop, n even said WHILE he was doing it that she was enjoying it, n that it felt good:

so WTF is all this "rape" crap that people are crying foul about...??? (n for those that missed it, what's she doing with her hand in the 2nd two pics? doesn't look traumatized from her experience w/her uncle to me :rolleyes::poop::unsure::WeSmart::WutFace::BootyTime::FacePalm:) she's at the camp b/c she's traumatized by her parents dying a month earlier, n only there b/c her aunt n uncle can't afford to take her on their vacation; otherwise they would've...seriously
The mental gymnastic is strong in this post. :KEK:

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
...I know that criticism is inevitable and it is impossible to please everyone.
Exactly this, and when the haters get loud, remind yourself of it.

There is absolutely no way you will ever make everyone happy and, imho, you shouldn't try. In the small amount of time I have spent on this site (comparatively) I have seen way to many devs try to please everyone and end up either destroying, or abandoning, their projects.

Since I have no talent for creating things like this, I tend to shy away from giving advice, but I will say this much:

1 - Stick to the story you want to tell. Some people will get pissed, some won't, but the story will be better for it and a solid fanbase will arrive.

2 - Keep any non-vanilla surprises to the barest minimum, or give the skip option. People will still bitch that it happened, but there is nothing you can do about that. As you have discovered, people can get rather....vocal....about things they personally do not like. Add whatever you like, or at least whatever you need to for the story, just keep yourself mentally prepared for the inevitable 'screaming' from it.

Anyway; thats my opinion (for whatever it is worth).
Good Luck! I'm looking forward to seeing more of this project.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes