weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
And again, you guys pull this out of your ass with no link.

US law applies in the US. This is a US based server. The US is not subject to any UN laws (hint there is no such thing, but it sure sounds scary, doesn't it?)
Let me quote myself from another thread:

See that part in bold and underlined? Indistinguishable is the key word. Something like a deep fake would break the law, Daz CG is good, but not that good. It does not take a program or expert to discern whether the image was real or CG. The game does not break the law.

The quote comes directly from the justice department, you know, the guys who prosecute crimes, and they don't consider it a crime. Stop fearmongering and misrepresenting the law.
While you're right about the UN stuff, just because a server is in the US doesn't mean that the users aren't subject to the relative laws of their country

For example, if you reside in the UK: it's very much illegal to have images portraying a child in sexual acts, be they fictional or not

TheSkeptic1

Apr 10, 2020
What's up with all the preview images looking like someone turned the flash on in broad daylight? The character models look OK, but was this effect intended? Was thinking about trying until I took a closer look. That, and the description would indicate another poor English translation which I cannot stand.

SinisterJoker

Oct 14, 2019
I love the game. Keep it the way it is and it will turn out great, or even better. In addition, I hope down the line that we get to have sex with all the camp girls and other colleague girls too. I am also hoping to have sex with the older lady and the MC's ex girlfriend's sister to be sent to the camp as well. But as to the NTR, I'd leave that out and make it more of a harem type of camp. In my opinion, that would make a lot of people happy and keep the NTR hate at bay. It would also be nice to make a lot of the harder stuff an optional choice like (shemale/Futa/Trans, bukkake, corruption, creampie, exhibitionism, groping, harem, humiliation, male domination, sex toys, sexual harassment, stripping, big tits, punishment, lesbian, Spanking, Voyeurism, Blackmail, POV, Cum Shot, Tit Fuck, Anal Sex, Incest, Taboo, pregnancy, rape, and urination ) just to name a few if you can if it is not too hard to do, but I am going to stop as I keep thinking and adding more and more to this, so it is just my 2 cents to help make it better if any of it sounds good to me i would love to see all of it added to the game but thats just me

pgm_01

Jan 11, 2018
While you're right about the UN stuff, just because a server is in the US doesn't mean that the users aren't subject to the relative laws of their country

For example, if you reside in the UK: it's very much illegal to have images portraying a child in sexual acts, be they fictional or not
Yes, the point is that it is not illegal for this site to host the games in the US. The UK can only enforce the law on its own citizens, it has no power to decide what is a legal game here since the board is in the US. I would think that somebody from Afghanistan would have a really bad time for viewing anything on this site, which is why we don't allow other countries laws to override this country's laws. People keep trying to get games banned here by misstating the laws. I'm sure there are games here that would be troubling in various nations, but that does not mean the games should be prohibited here.

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
It's crazy how often this is happening. If you spend a little time on this site browsing the comments, it becomes pretty clear that are certain kinks you shouldn't surprise the player with: sharing/ntr/voyeurism/any dick other than the MC's, pissing, scat, trap/trans, graphic violence, and abuse.

But over and over again, a game gets off to a good start only to have an update where the poor oblivious dev is like "here's a scene where one of the girls is forced to suck 4 dicks while another LI watches and jerks her surprise cock until she pisses and shits herself, then the guys shoot them both in the head and fuck their skulls." Only to be taken aback to find out that a good portion of players aren't at all into that scene. Sure, there'll be some people who are like, "what, it's just a game. I can literally jerk off to anything, what's wrong with YOU?" but most people will just bail on the game without even chiming in. Besides that, now all the discussion about your game is centered on the scene that wilted nearly everyone's dick instead of your renders or story.

The moral of the story is that if you're a dev who cares about whether a large audience will follow your game, figure out what content you might need to make avoidable.

User312

Apr 19, 2018
It's crazy how often this is happening. If you spend a little time on this site browsing the comments, it becomes pretty clear that are certain kinks you shouldn't surprise the player with: sharing/ntr/voyeurism/any dick other than the MC's, pissing, scat, trap/trans, graphic violence, and abuse.
That is so true. I mean another option would be to just add those "tags" in the "Genre" section on the Main post and list them under "Future possible/ planned" and maybe go more into detail if it is "ntr of the MC" or "ntr of someone else".
But yeah that is one good way to lose a LOT of people on a really good game...
In terms of the tags on the top it is just that you cannot make a tag for every variation of the tags that already exist....
Also your idea with the make them optional if they are not completely essential or make it so you could skipt the scene would maybe make a lot of people less angry at it...:unsure:

weirdscix

Apr 10, 2021
Yes, the point is that it is not illegal for this site to host the games in the US. The UK can only enforce the law on its own citizens, it has no power to decide what is a legal game here since the board is in the US. I would think that somebody from Afghanistan would have a really bad time for viewing anything on this site, which is why we don't allow other countries laws to override this country's laws. People keep trying to get games banned here by misstating the laws. I'm sure there are games here that would be troubling in various nations, but that does not mean the games should be prohibited here.
Yes I totally agree, sorry I misunderstand your original post.

Reactions: pgm_01

Starkmk87

Oct 16, 2020
Dialogue and story needs work, some chick with a gaunt look on her fac goes, 'oh I saw you the night before, I must feel your dick', 'now here are my tits', needs work mate, not just talking about the story/game

Uninstalling now. Thanks tho

Last edited:

BurnerGuy

Aug 27, 2018
That is so true. I mean another option would be to just add those "tags" in the "Genre" section on the Main post and list them under "Future possible/ planned" and maybe go more into detail if it is "ntr of the MC" or "ntr of someone else".
But yeah that is one good way to lose a LOT of people on a really good game...
In terms of the tags on the top it is just that you cannot make a tag for every variation of the tags that already exist....
Also your idea with the make them optional if they are not completely essential or make it so you could skipt the scene would maybe make a lot of people less angry at it...:unsure:
The one good thing I'll say is at least this game did it with the first update.

There's another game that had been one of my favorites for a long ass time for its great story, immersion, character development, renders, etc. One of the best concepts of the game was the trial and error with each of the girls, because they weren't all just immediate fuck toys who were obsessed with the MC's dick from day one. You had to get to know them and win them over. That is, until the latest update, where the devs inexplicably decided the entire update would be each of the love interests getting double dicked with little-to-no interaction from the player. Just scene after scene of every LI completely dropping their established personality to get spit-roasted.

At least with this one, I can unfollow it without the year's worth of buildup to toss out.

Dan2hot

Jan 12, 2021
I like it ! needs polishing in areas but its early stages, can easy be fixed in development. Well done Dev/s !

lusaro

May 14, 2018
I haven't finished the game, hell I think I'm like right at the beginning and the renders and girls are hot so far but I sometimes just catch myself staring at the smiles from like every single one of them, it kind of just adds to the whole thing I think

Reactions: titit
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes