The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Yea, I gave this a chance against my better judgement.. and next time I'm listening to my better judgement..

Was starting off interesting, all girls instantly want his dick.. boring..

then we hit the back flashes, nobody other than those into NTR want to see that..

And the developer even links their OnlyFans.. like.. not trying to sound offensive or anything.. but why are you trying to get fans by selling your own noods to people who just want to read an AVN?

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
Yea, I gave this a chance against my better judgement.. and next time I'm listening to my better judgement..

Was starting off interesting, all girls instantly want his dick.. boring..

then we hit the back flashes, nobody other than those into NTR want to see that..

And the developer even links their OnlyFans.. like.. not trying to sound offensive or anything.. but why are you trying to get fans by selling your own noods to people who just want to read an AVN?
onlyfans isn't just for nudes, there's people posting perfectly SFW stuff like paintings and music on there. in this case it's (NSFW, i assume) renders, which actually isn't a bad way to montize his work

• Haha
Reactions: acondo

Yngling

Nov 15, 2020
Guys, it's a summer camp for traumatized or otherwise psychologically damaged girls.

It's the entire story.

So of course it will have girls with a horrible background like April.

Whether to show that stuff in all it's "glory" is another thing. Probably unnecessary and probably also in bad taste. But to expect that all girls are like virginal little angels is something more for a church summer camp, and not a camp like this one.

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
My main concern wasn't so much with the flashback (that's actually to be expected given the setting that explicitly says that the girls have 'troubles' - still would be smart to ask players whether they want to see such scenes), as much as the MC being a fucking moron. I don't expect good writing from a VN such as this - and so far it's been shit-tier anyway, honestly - but if you go for a psychology student as MC maybe don't throw bullshit terms around and have your MC otherwise act like a total knob.

"Hey, you wanna talk?"
- "Leave me alone."
"Ok... but if you wanna talk, you can talk with me!"
- "Shut up!"
"Hey, relax, sit down and let's talk!"
- girl storms off
"Wow, why didn't she wanna talk? She doesn't open up to me at all and got angry for no reason!"

At this point I feel like beating the MC over the head with one of the plates. Repeatedly...

kameohawk

Dec 16, 2017
Guys, it's a summer camp for traumatized or otherwise psychologically damaged girls.

It's the entire story.

Whether to show that stuff in all it's "glory" is another thing. Probably unnecessary and probably also in bad taste. But to expect that all girls are like virginal little angels is something more for a church summer camp, and not a camp like this one.
Fun fact, you can have issues without the need to see sexual abuse, or the ability to skip it. In fact the way the flash back was going, the girl was already going being sent to the camp for depression before she was abused so the argument "well what did you expect?" is hollow as hell.

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
Needs urination tag. I reported it but for some reason it was rejected even though it has a girl pissing on the floor while the MC watches in this update.
Can someone please add "urination" as part of the tags?
It is already in the "Genre" tab, but not on top of the screen with the tags...
Kinda a turn off for me..:(
So sadly I will probably not continue playing this game...
The tag rule is really simple if you take the time to read it. It's for scenes with urination during sexual acts, this is why the tag does not belong to this game (yet, unfortunately)

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019

It's the entire story.

the worst part to me was the "I was really enjoying [the sexual abuse]... what bothers me most is that i didn't have an orgasm" lines after the flashback tbh. also wasting an entire update on it, could've done two lines of "i was abused by my uncle and cousin" and done another scene involving the MC instead - that would have pissed of a lot less people.

darksorrow

Jul 24, 2017
finding some confusing responses on the subject, so would like a confirmation. Is there an actual "rape/forced sex" in the game, or is it just one of those generalized "rape" tags that gets slapped on almost everything of non-consent nature?
Thanks

Mikey_Boy101

Nov 8, 2020
finding some confusing responses on the subject, so would like a confirmation. Is there an actual "rape/forced sex" in the game, or is it just one of those generalized "rape" tags that gets slapped on almost everything of non-consent nature?
Thanks
so far it's been non-consent. in a flashback a girl gets touched by her uncle, but it doesn't seem like she hates his touching even though she knows its wrong.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes