Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
I always worry about flashback scenes, since most of the time dev's uses this as a way to show sexual acts with another person besides mc. I hate voyeurism, and this just feels the same way. Im guessing this is going to be a recurring thing, sorry not my thing so im out.

realkane

Jun 6, 2017
everyone has their own fetishes and turnoffs but i would love one little shemale in the mix All Natural Games and also a bit of NTR in flashbacks looks exciting, i hope the uncle gets to get more close with April in the future ;-)
The game is of course linear and not realistic at all, the girls all immediately jump on the MC but damn the girls are all very hot. My advice: keep making the game as you want and see it, you can't keep everyone happy anyway. I like it a lot so well done!

adultUser

Oct 11, 2017
"Like many European students, you are going to spend the summer as a camp monitor , in the USA to improve both your English and your resume "

what?

• Haha
Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Irina: You have something special, I don't know, something that can make a girl lose her mind.

Me: It's called a magical dick .99999% of MC's have this though not many of them have one that looks like it was ran over by a steamroller.

One spot the line Me? Eh...okay...okay. Is spoken by the MC instead of Daniela.

I changed masturbating to molesting as that's what the friend should of said the uncle was doing to her for him to say that shows that they don't know anything about sex either and for the most part I just spammed past that part. Andy looked more like a Tomboy girl then a dude. I hope she puts that uncle in prison oe better yet she sets him up with undercovers waiting. Maybe the plane will crash and they are never seen again and she would get the house and everything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: TommyTuba

Agrugh

Aug 6, 2018
I enjoy this but there are some things which irks me the wrong way;
First of all, please stop using the word shemale. It's a derogatory word for transexuals/transgenders. I'd be fine if the MC would be a jerk but well mostly he seems to be genuine.

Worst part was that you were talking about antidepressant, sure it is prescribed way too much in both EU and US but if you don't have a degree please don't just throw in that April should just stop taking it. She's been in an accident, lost both her parents and was molested by her uncle not alot of people would be able to just climb out of the bed with those traumas.
Some people need to take them to function in today's society and it shouldn't be shamed if you do.

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Wow that whole long ass flashback of April where we are forced to see her first being molested by her uncle and later she doing thing with the other boy, really made me stop playing.

Why would I want to see April or any of the LI doing things with other guys/girls and not with the MC? That was weird as fuck and wasn't needed at all, it came out of nowhere an we are forced to see it, sorry but I play to see the MC doing things with the LI, I don't want to see them doing things with others.

I don't know why you are making an harem setting in a game, to then force shit like that with April in the game.
The MC is a psychology student , that's why he's there at the camp (also because the person who was meant to be there couldn't make it), all these girls have issues and it's his job to help them deal with them and to do that he has to find out what their issues are.

It even says this in the game description.

Superscrew

Jul 6, 2020
View attachment 1660508

Overview:
You are a young Psychology college student, handsome, intelligent and with great effect on women. Like many European students, you are going to spend the summer as a camp monitor, in the USA to improve both your English and your resume, but the surprise comes when you are assigned to 'Beaver Falls', a camp for teenage girls with mental health issues, and you will be their therapist...​

Thread Updated: 2022-05-03
Release Date: 2022-05-03
Developer: All Natural Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NOTE: Games has been approved by site Staff. Reports not necessary.

DOWNLOAD
Win: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Android: GDRIVE - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 1660501 View attachment 1660502 View attachment 1660503 View attachment 1660504 View attachment 1660505 View attachment 1660506 View attachment 1660507 View attachment 1660508 View attachment 1790509 View attachment 1790510 View attachment 1790511 View attachment 1790512 View attachment 1790513
This has plenty of room to grow into a good VN, we'll see if it does. I am hesitant to invest in it for the simple reason that several of my past investments all went to "abandoned" status, if you start something then finish it, even if it is a short VN, but just starting something and abandoning it right away...

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
why, those definitely are over 7(yo):WeSmart::BootyTime:
LOL

I know their loli rules here. They have no legal weight as they are more lax than international conventions. If you're a resident of any UN country, including Tonga (.to), the US and all EU countries, the age requirement for any visual or text based adult project is the same as any other adult product, and that is the general age of adulthood - 18 years. That means the characters in any product must visually look like they're 18. Even though they're digital, non-living figures.
Also, by international domain rules, any website has to uphold the laws in both the country of ownership, the country of hosting, and the country of the end user.

PS: I have no personal opinion on the females in this game. They might be 18, I don't care. I just felt I had to make it clear that the R7 rule is fine, but legally, should be expanded to 18 years due to the above (legally binding) rules.

Last edited:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
Needs urination tag. I reported it but for some reason it was rejected even though it has a girl pissing on the floor while the MC watches in this update.

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
No goddamn it. The start was hell good, but as soon as the first girl came to the office, other dicks started to show up. Already the fact that the girl was being beaten began to arouse anger and then began to show dicks other than MC. I didn’t go any further than that but would rather delete the game.

One way it is this is to expel players. Especially when this way of telling a thing is not necessary. And I’m not interested even though it’s a thing of the past but the fact that the thing is shown this way throws me out of the game right away.

EDIT: If anyone tells me how is this OFF TOPIC?

Edwarf

Jun 8, 2017
The whole story needs an overhaul ASAP IMO. It was fun in the 1st release, but I think is time to take it seriously.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes