Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021
REALLY!
It depends on the dev and the way it's uploaded.
Short updates are ok if you don't have to download the entire VN.
Some i can download each chapter that's good but when i have to download 3-5 gb for 10 min of game play.
it gets annoying.
Longer waits are good but only if there is substantial content
As long as you work on it and doesn't get the A tag (ass) or the M (milk drinker) you are ok
I don't really worry about the download size too much (I've gotten pickier since Nopy went away :cry:), I just want a large amount of content. There are a few devs I follow that drop updates really fast (at least once a month, some almost weekly), but it is 5 min of play time.
For my tastes; I let them build up for a few months so I get a decent chunk of content. It helps me with immersion, but (in general) I am typically WAY more interested in the storyline than anything else.

Onysko

Jun 5, 2017
Cool premise, very promising direction and the girls are very hot! :love:
The face app is putting me off in some of the images, it can turn out creepy sometimes, and characters don't make eye contact as well. But I enjoyed it nonetheless, so I'll look forward for the future updates. If you need help with proofreading the English, feel free to hit me up in a message.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
This game also needs help with English pronouns. Inanimate objects are rarely (never?) engendered in English. I do not know all the proper grammatical terms.

Some genders are mixed too (in places where gender would be used).

Just a note. Again, great start!

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Cool premise, very promising direction and the girls are very hot! :love:
The face app is putting me off in some of the images, it can turn out creepy sometimes, and characters don't make eye contact as well. But I enjoyed it nonetheless, so I'll look forward for the future updates. If you need help with proofreading the English, feel free to hit me up in a message.
Thanks! On the content for the next update Im trying to introduce more variety of face expressions to improve that.
And thanks for your offer, I have already help for proofreading, it will be improved on next update too

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Just out of curiosity a question for the fans here. What do you prefer when it comes to the progression of these games? More frequent updates but each with lesser added content, or more time between the updates, but when a update drops it has a significant amount of content?

On a side note, I don't know how this is from the programming side, for instance if uploading an update is a big hassleI can understand that frequent uploading smaller edvancement could be undesirable...
From the dev side, it's not a huge deal uploading often updates, but my opinion is that every update should have a significant amount of new content.
For example, my next update, pretty advanced and still working on it, it will double the actual size of the game

Fuzzyhair

Jun 27, 2021
From the dev side, it's not a huge deal uploading often updates, but my opinion is that every update should have a significant amount of new content.
For example, my next update, pretty advanced and still working on it, it will double the actual size of the game
I'm glad to hear that. Like almost all reactions I've seen to this question, I personally are also more inclined to rather wait longer for more significant updates. I'm genuinely curious what you will have added. Keep up the good work!

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
The character work in this is pretty impressive! Wonderful work so far.
Thanks so much
I'm glad to hear that. Like almost all reactions I've seen to this question, I personally are also more inclined to rather wait longer for more significant updates. I'm genuinely curious what you will have added. Keep up the good work!
Thank you! I hope you like the new content, it will be published in a couple of weeks at the latest

BoltonGuy35

Mar 25, 2018
Great start and looking forward to the future of the game (y)
Just a quick question tho, wouldn't that scene with the uncle be classed as Rape and would need a tag to warn people of this content?
By my definition of what rape is, is that any form of sexual assault is classed as rape.
I'm not sure :unsure:, maybe someone else with a better knowledge of the law could answer this for me.

Reactions: Simulacrum29
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes