All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Mate, don't rush the game...Your supporters and the filthy pirates ( I'm both...), want you to produce quality. Pumping out quantity whilst not doing your actual best for the game is counter-productive...You do you, and follow your vision...whilst also listening to feedback and the desires of your majority fanbase. I know you know this amigo.
Yeah, I know, and dont worry, I'm not rushing, just investing all the time possible and giving my best to deliver a good product, and at the same time, dont make players wait too long to have something new

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Really loved this one (maybe because I'm an old perv)! :cool: So I'll keep playing it and after some more meat to the bone, pun intended, I'll even write a review. Keep up the good work Dev! (y)

Fuzzyhair

Jun 27, 2021
I love the premisse of this game, I think it has a lot of potential with how the story is set up. And the models/graphics look great so far. The amount of girls also allows you to have many different storylines going at the same time, each with their own progression.

This next part might be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope the developer goes for a more natural and believable (slower) pace and makes the progress more of a "slow burner" instead of the "every girl drops her panties at the first encounter" approach.
If every girl gets fucked at the first possibility, this story will burn out fast.

Personally I like a more slow progression of sexual acts. Slowly seducing the girls to open up more and allowing the MC to go further at each step.
To avoid that your audience is getting blue ballz you can add a camp slut with daddy issues or a girl suffering from nymphomania to exploid immediately (because you are a the-rapist). :)

But I think the chase and build-up of tention could really help this game shine and add to the longevity of the game. Though I can imagine that also demands more from the developer (more scenes, longer commitment and such).

For now I would say great job so far and I am very curious how this game will progress.

Fuzzyhair

Jun 27, 2021
To add to my last comment, I want to give a few examples of story progressions you can have as a therapist. The great part of this, is that you can cater to all kind of fetishes/preferrences your fans have.

- Having a girl with fear of physical contact and try to cure that with massages that go increasingly further (reluctant).
- Having a Kleptomaniac and punishing her uniquely for each transgression, taking it further each time. (blackmail/force/ntr)
- A girl ashamed of her body, buried in ten layers of clothes, giving her increasingly exhibitious tasks. (exhibition/public sex)
- A defiant rebel with a attitude, breaking her through domination and making her submissive. (slave/domination)
- A closed up girl that doesn't communicate much, using hypnosis to help her (sleep/hypnosis/unconcious sex/ntr)
- Having a girl from a very strict (religious) home, that has gay/bi feelings. Helping her explore those, possibly with the help of the camp slut or the nympho. (lesbian sex)
- A germaphobic girl that is tasked with increasingly dirty tasks (pee sex)
- A girl with body dismorphic disorder (BDD) that thinks her feet are weird/unattractive. (feet sex)
- A girl with an immense pressure to perform/be the best. Very athletic/muscular girl that needs to be taught to relax/unwind. (muscular body type)
- A plus sized girl asshamed of her overweight body that you can help feel sexy/love her body. (plus size body type)
- A girl with family trauma, for which roleplaying as big brother/daddy can be used (incest)

And so on.

In my modest opinion these are just a few ideas that potentially could fit in this storyline. The possibilities are great and you can always let the player know where a particular storyline will end with, so they have the choice to pursue it or not.

Last edited:

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
I love the premisse of this game, I think it has a lot of potential with how the story is set up. And the models/graphics look great so far. The amount of girls also allows you to have many different storylines going at the same time, each with their own progression.

This next part might be an unpopular opinion, but I really hope the developer goes for a more natural and believable (slower) pace and makes the progress more of a "slow burner" instead of the "every girl drops her panties at the first encounter" approach.
If every girl gets fucked at the first possibility, this story will burn out fast.

Personally I like a more slow progression of sexual acts. Slowly seducing the girls to open up more and allowing the MC to go further at each step.
To avoid that your audience is getting blue ballz you can add a camp slut with daddy issues or a girl suffering from nymphomania to exploid immediately (because you are a the-rapist). :)

But I think the chase and build-up of tention could really help this game shine and add to the longevity of the game. Though I can imagine that also demands more from the developer (more scenes, longer commitment and such).

For now I would say great job so far and I am very curious how this game will progress.
Thank you for your kind words!
I want to do a long game with many storylines, that's why there are lot of girls. As you say, with many of them, the sexual tension will escalate step by step, in a more or less natural way, while others will be faster to achieve (some teen, the monitors...)

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
To add to my last comment, I want to give a few examples of story progressions you can have as a therapist. The great part of this, is that you can cater to all kind of fetishes/preferrences your fans have.

- Having a girl with fear of physical contact and try to cure that with massages that go increasingly further (reluctant).
- Having a Kleptomaniac and punishing her uniquely for each transgression, taking it further each time. (blackmail/force/ntr)
- A girl ashamed of her body, buried in ten layers of clothes, giving her increasingly exhibitious tasks. (exhibition/public sex)
- A defiant rebel with a attitude, breaking her through domination and making her submissive. (slave/domination)
- A closed up girl that doesn't communicate much, using hypnosis to help her (sleep/hypnosis/unconcious sex/ntr)
- Having a girl from a very strict (religious) home, that has gay/bi feelings. Helping her explore those, possibly with the help of the camp slut or the nympho. (lesbian sex)
- A girl with body dismorphic disorder (BDD) that thinks her feet are weird/unattractive. (feet sex)
- A girl with an immense pressure to perform/be the best. Very athletic/muscular girl that needs to be taught to relax/unwind. (muscular body type)
- A plus sized girl asshamed of her overweight body that you can help feel sexy/love her body. (plus size body type)
- A girl with family trauma, for which roleplaying as big brother/daddy can be used (incest)

And so on.

In my modest opinion these are just a few ideas that potentially could fit in this storyline. The possibilities are great and you can always let the player know where a particular storyline will end with, so they have the choice to pursue it or not.
With some of this examples, it seems you have read my mind. I have made a little bio for all the girls, and some coincide quite a lot with what you propose. The others also sound like good ideas to explore. Thanks

bigtraps123

Jun 10, 2021

And so on.

you got me at very muscular ... though why relax? she could do even better!

KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
Thanks, I'll try to keep up
But don't burn yourself out. Too many good games have been abandoned because the Dev tried to do too much at once, then gave up. One day at a time and take a brake if you need to. People that genuinely love the game will still be here.

And be open with your plans. You will gain the heart and minds of the people that way. Your doing good work. I hope to see more!

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
But don't burn yourself out. Too many good games have been abandoned because the Dev tried to do too much at once, then gave up. One day at a time and take a brake if you need to. People that genuinely love the game will still be here.

And be open with your plans. You will gain the heart and minds of the people that way. Your doing good work. I hope to see more!
Thank you, I love working on this and I'm happy to invest all the time I can.
I am committed to completing the game, and although there may be periods when I need a little break, I am excited to continue expanding the world of Summer Camp

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
So this seemed interesting and I wanted to check it out. However, instead of asking to install it asked to update. Then failed saying it conflicts with an existing package. Using an android device btw

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
So this seemed interesting and I wanted to check it out. However, instead of asking to install it asked to update. Then failed saying it conflicts with an existing package. Using an android device btw
That's weird... I've made several tests and works fine on Android. Maybe just delete it and download it again

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes