HHTG

Jul 17, 2017
lolita used to be someone that looked younger than she was, like a woman who was 20 dressed in a way that she could look like she was 15, but legally she was oki

does loli comes from that, or does loli just mean that they are underage(depending on what age of consent is in the country you are from ofc)? or is it meant to be lolita that is just shortened ?
Is suppose to be loli=lolita but people sometimes will use it the wrong way.

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
- In total, 12.000 words, 250 renders, 2 animations and 75-90 minutes of gameplay
Hwat
I think this is severely misleading...
Or I'm just a faster reader than I think I am.
Unless this is doing all paths, each and every option available, getting all the dead ends or something idk.
It took me like 19 minutes to read from start to end, each and every dialogue scene slowly.
That was with being interrupted.

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Hwat
I think this is severely misleading...
Or I'm just a faster reader than I think I am.
Unless this is doing all paths, each and every option available, getting all the dead ends or something idk.
It took me like 19 minutes to read from start to end, each and every dialogue scene slowly.
That was with being interrupted.
As several of you comment on the gameplay time, I am going to delete that statement, it was just an estimate for the number of words in the script, it is logical that some go faster than others. There are those who read faster, who stops to appreciate the artistic work...There is no need to create a controversy over this

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Should add the Vaginal Sex tag.

Checked out the Dev's Subscribestar, and found the perk for the highest tier, "You can decide which way the plot will take." Depending on how this is implemented, it could become a shit show. They only have 1 subscriber at that level currently, so it could be okay, but too many will probably lead to a garbled mess that collapses in on itself. Of course, the supporters could be better storytellers than the dev, and it could turn out great. I just hope the dev has a clear idea where the plot is going, but it's probably like about 99% of the VNs out there, and they only start thinking about what comes next after they finish the current build.

I did enjoy it, and hope it doesn't fall into the trap so many do.

We will see how this goes, I guess.
The highest tier that you mention was created before the game started, it used to be used for commissions. Although right now it doesn't have any subscribers it still appears that there is one and Subscribestar won't let me delete it. The matter of making decisions in the plot I put it before starting the game without thinking too much about it, but I agree with you that it could be a destabilizing element for the story. Just today I changed the tier so that if someone uses it he can choose a full sex scene, not plot changes. The main lines of the story are already quite defined, all that remains is to write and create the path

Mar 30, 2018
I'm not sure but I guess I wasn't supposed to prefer the V1.0 to the 1.2...
Neverless I continue to wait impatiently for the next chapter. But I have to let you know that except the penis size reduction, I don't like the chage you've done. The girls were perfect as it was, and the pink blur is... well, it's a mistake in my opinion.
I'm aware of the hard work you're doing, and your game is so promising that it could join my top favorite. So cheer up and continue the game as you're intend to done it at your first idea.
Kiss hugs etc... ;)

ChesseKun

Nov 1, 2019
lolita used to be someone that looked younger than she was, like a woman who was 20 dressed in a way that she could look like she was 15, but legally she was oki

does loli comes from that, or does loli just mean that they are underage(depending on what age of consent is in the country you are from ofc)? or is it meant to be lolita that is just shortened ?
It comes from the 1955 book with the same name about a stepfather molesting his 12-year-old stepdaughter.
The term " " has been assimilated into popular culture as a description of a young girl who is "precociously seductive...without connotations of victimization.
And yes loli is just a shortened version with a Japanese twist on it. these days it is often used for any girl that looks very young no matter the age main indicators are usually short/petite and small breasts 2000-year-old vampire that looks 12 is a loli an actual 12-year-old also a loli. these days it is a catch-all term for girls that look or are under the age of consent which in itself is complicated because of regional laws. in the US it is 18 in Germany it's 16.
so it definitely applies to this game. and all those itty bitty titty cuties.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
13 in japan i think :p
some countries it one age for citizens and 18 for non citizens with citizens

anyway, was just the dream part new? I restarted and game still end in bed?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
The scene with the waitress was new the dream scene was new but the images were old ones from the first version they just blurred them and changed their color.

Cheka

Sep 11, 2020
So, for me the game ends again, as with version 1.0, did I miss anything? No new story, or I missed it, no new pictures.

ps: So, the game definitely has something that I like. I really like the graphics and I can live with the fact that this guy has real problems anatomically, with such an unrealistically large penis, because girls are cute.

werni5

Mar 26, 2020
loaded my save game, went through the jerk off sequence...to be continued... by the changelog I was expecting a bit more than a blured repeat of the last sequence...
this being said, love the graphics (except those blured ones) and the game has great potential
Yeah, to see all changes you need to start a new game.
The "jerk off sequence" is taken from the shower sequence (where it is missing now).
The plan to put it into a jerk off sequence is not bad in my opinion, as it was a bit early to have sexual interactions with the teens.
But I definitly don't like the blurry pictures while jerking off. I think it would be better to use the original pictuers of 1.0 and perhaps put a white fading frame around them (like other games use for dream sequences).

But I will definitly have an eye on that game ;)

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
As several of you comment on the gameplay time, I am going to delete that statement, it was just an estimate for the number of words in the script, it is logical that some go faster than others. There are those who read faster, who stops to appreciate the artistic work...There is no need to create a controversy over this
The number of words is completely irrelevant in every way possible, so why bother mentioning it what so ever? To me it even looks like the dev didn't do shit and tried to excuse themselves with "words".. :))
Bug fix and new renders/videos is what gives us an idea of an "update" - i believe, but it could be just me.

On another note - you did change the game story from v1.0 though - it's not mentioned in the changelog but you removed stuff, right?

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
v0.1.2
-The player now has decision-making power, but be careful, some choices can turn out very well, but others...
-Now the player can choose the age of the girls
-Added new content, a new sexual scene, 50 new renders and 2 new animations
-Changes on the script and remade some renders to fix issues from the first version, like MC's penis or the excessive body hair of some girls
- In total, 12.000 words, 250 renders, and 2 animations

LSC82

Jul 27, 2020
This game looks like a lot of fun, like others i'm not a fan of the blurred dreams but other than that great.

Reactions: HunterSeeker
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes