All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
The number of words is completely irrelevant in every way possible, so why bother mentioning it what so ever? To me it even looks like the dev didn't do shit and tried to excuse themselves with "words".. :))
Bug fix and new renders/videos is what gives us an idea of an "update" - i believe, but it could be just me.

On another note - you did change the game story from v1.0 though - it's not mentioned in the changelog but you removed stuff, right?
On the contrary, I have added content, I have not removed anything. I changed some things on the story (Mentioned on the changelog: 'Changes on the script'), especially the shower scene, as it seemed a bit rushed to me upon review

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
As a miserable middle-aged man with a master's degree in psychology, I might have a really hard time willfully suspending my disbelief while reading this story.

But I'd be damned if I skipped this one. Looks promising.
LOL, I hope you don't judge too harshly how MC manages therapy stuff,
Sure he has good will, but no one has said he is a good therapist

degman91

Jun 15, 2021
I am really liking this so far. The renders are amazing and I love that the teens look like real teens and don't have huge balloon tits and bubble butts. Good perky tits and even a small patch of hair. The redhead in the group photo is very intriguing; please do not skip out on the ginger minge. I eagerly await updates (geez guys, he just started and people are complaining about how short it is...). I know everyone has their kinks, but i hope you ignore most of the suggestions and just stick with the basic story line and let us dive into these girl's sexual history and current experiences with the MC. I absolutely want to see flashbacks of their experiences with other dudes (or dudettes) or talks about their lack of sexual experience (which MC can help them with).

Oh, and that dick is pretty odd...

Wafflewaffuru

Feb 10, 2021
As several of you comment on the gameplay time, I am going to delete that statement, it was just an estimate for the number of words in the script, it is logical that some go faster than others. There are those who read faster, who stops to appreciate the artistic work...There is no need to create a controversy over this
My bad, wasn't attempting to. I just wasn't sure if it was me, or I did something wrong. I don't know really how all these things are gauged.

I do have to say, I did really enjoy the renders though, they were honestly immaculate. I really didn't mind the whole leviathan cock thing, as I mean this isn't something people should compare to reality anyways. None of this happens in the real world. Suspension of belief and all that. The only thing that was kinda eerie was the pink mist or whatever it was. But that was also there to depict it was in fact a daydream. Anyways, godspeed dev.

Reactions: alfeatcat

JoeTheMC84

Dec 1, 2021
As people didn't like too much the dream effect, maybe it's too blurry and pink, I will change it for next update
I think having it be a fantasy was a good idea, but yeah, it was a little too blurry. I also laughed so much at the choice to not go to the camp and the game over it gives. I thought that was a nice addition, it was very funny. The scene with the barmaid was a good addition as well. I'm looking forward to the next update.

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
I am really liking this so far. The renders are amazing and I love that the teens look like real teens and don't have huge balloon tits and bubble butts. Good perky tits and even a small patch of hair. The redhead in the group photo is very intriguing; please do not skip out on the ginger minge. I eagerly await updates (geez guys, he just started and people are complaining about how short it is...). I know everyone has their kinks, but i hope you ignore most of the suggestions and just stick with the basic story line and let us dive into these girl's sexual history and current experiences with the MC. I absolutely want to see flashbacks of their experiences with other dudes (or dudettes) or talks about their lack of sexual experience (which MC can help them with).

Oh, and that dick is pretty odd...
Thank you very much for appreciating my attempt to approach realism.

Of course, Sadie (the redhead) will have her role in the game.

The game will grow little by little, it is only the beginning, and to those who complain that it is very short, the only thing I can tell is that all this takes a lot of work, and that I made the decision to publish the prologue as soon as it was done because I wanted to see if it was well received, and not waste maybe two whole years to make a full game that then everyone would think was crap. Now that I've seen that people enjoy the game, I'm doing my best to get quality updates as quickly as possible.

I must also say that I listen and appreciate all suggestions, and if they seem like good ideas, I can try to incorporate them, but the game is not going to deviate from my initial vision

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
My bad, wasn't attempting to. I just wasn't sure if it was me, or I did something wrong. I don't know really how all these things are gauged.

I do have to say, I did really enjoy the renders though, they were honestly immaculate. I really didn't mind the whole leviathan cock thing, as I mean this isn't something people should compare to reality anyways. None of this happens in the real world. Suspension of belief and all that. The only thing that was kinda eerie was the pink mist or whatever it was. But that was also there to depict it was in fact a daydream. Anyways, godspeed dev.
Thanks for your kind words, and please, dont't take me wrong, I wasn't saying you wanted to create controversy, it was just that several people had commented about the gameplay time, and just for avoiding any problem, I decided to remove that.
About the pink mist, yeah, I will try another kind of effect for daydreams.
I wish I had godspeed lol, but I'm working hard on next update so I hope not make you wait long

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
LOL, I hope you don't judge too harshly how MC manages therapy stuff,
Sure he has good will, but no one has said he is a good therapist
lol all I meant is that having a masters degree in psychology has definitely not helped me get any pussy. at all. I guess I'll have to learn from MC.

p.s. I finished 1.2 and will keep an eye out for more releases. Keep up the great work on these models. They are very cute and you seem to have put a lot of effort into their facial expressions and displays of affect. These renders are excellent, for the most part. Actually some of the best CGI I've seen in a while. Very realistic, but you need to be careful because when 98% of the model looks so real, it makes any little mistake really stand out.

Last edited:

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
lol all I meant is that having a masters degree in psychology has definitely not helped me get any pussy. at all. I guess I'll have to learn from MC.

p.s. I finished 1.2 and will keep an eye out for more releases. Keep up the great work on these models. They are very cute and you seem to have put a lot of effort into their facial expressions and displays of affect. These renders are excellent, for the most part. Actually some of the best CGI I've seen in a while. Very realistic, but you need to be careful because when 98% of the model looks so real, it makes any little mistake really stand out.
Yeah, I wish in real life it was as easy to get pussies as it is for MC. With any degree.
Thanks so much! My greatest effort is put into the artistic part of the project and I'm glad you appreciate it. I try to be careful with the details, although when working with so many renders I may occasionally miss something. I will be alert

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
I think having it be a fantasy was a good idea, but yeah, it was a little too blurry. I also laughed so much at the choice to not go to the camp and the game over it gives. I thought that was a nice addition, it was very funny. The scene with the barmaid was a good addition as well. I'm looking forward to the next update.
I'm glad you liked the extra content of the last update. I'm working hard to release as soon as possible the next update, it will continue the story, my goal is to double the size of the game, adding one more full day of story

Mar 16, 2022
I'm glad you liked the extra content of the last update. I'm working hard to release as soon as possible the next update, it will continue the story, my goal is to double the size of the game, adding one more full day of story
Mate, don't rush the game...Your supporters and the filthy pirates ( I'm both...), want you to produce quality. Pumping out quantity whilst not doing your actual best for the game is counter-productive...You do you, and follow your vision...whilst also listening to feedback and the desires of your majority fanbase. I know you know this amigo.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes