alfeatcat

Sep 20, 2018
Promising game so far. The MC's penis is a bit over the top, but oh well, as long as he doesn't tear the girls apart.
The age of the girls doesn't matter, IT IS A FICTIONAL STORY, not an incitement to abuse children!
If some people don't like it, they can watch "Rosamunde Pilcher movies"!
I look forward to the next update.:love:

maurice68

Jul 25, 2017
loaded my save game, went through the jerk off sequence...to be continued... by the changelog I was expecting a bit more than a blured repeat of the last sequence...
this being said, love the graphics (except those blured ones) and the game has great potential

JinxDefusing

Jun 18, 2021
looks great!
hope you make one of the girls muscular
since there is no game with a muscular l.o.l.i here or anywhere else!
I understand the character is supposed to be a fantasy.. so this doesn't really matter, but does that even exist? lol... like, even most young males can't really gain muscle.

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Should add the Vaginal Sex tag.

Checked out the Dev's Subscribestar, and found the perk for the highest tier, "You can decide which way the plot will take." Depending on how this is implemented, it could become a shit show. They only have 1 subscriber at that level currently, so it could be okay, but too many will probably lead to a garbled mess that collapses in on itself. Of course, the supporters could be better storytellers than the dev, and it could turn out great. I just hope the dev has a clear idea where the plot is going, but it's probably like about 99% of the VNs out there, and they only start thinking about what comes next after they finish the current build.

I did enjoy it, and hope it doesn't fall into the trap so many do.

We will see how this goes, I guess.
Yeah, never let subs decide the overall plot/direction of the game, most of the time it ends badly and end up with a game that noone wants to play, you could however let them suggest scenes etc or things like that, but the game should be made the way you invision it

calel

Aug 19, 2021
Please help fix the error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 414, in script
init python:
File "game/gui.rpy", line 418, in <module>
@gui.variant
AttributeError: 'StoreModule' object has no attribute 'variant'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
@gui.variant

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
pretty quick update, if the updates are this consistent then I'll probably support it
Thanks, this update was mostly for fixing things and add more features. There is also a new scene and animations, but the story will continue with next update. I hope not to make you wait too long

Reactions: TommyTuba

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Please help fix the error

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
init python:
@gui.variant

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
init python:
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\User\Desktop\RENPY SDK\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
@gui.variant
On my tests I dont have any error...maybe you could try downloading it again

calel

Aug 19, 2021
On my tests I dont have any error...maybe you could try downloading it again
Wont help
Im using renpy sdk 7.3.5 because my igpu (driver updated) not working properly with renpy 7.4 i tried all versions but when i put the game in the renpy 7.3.5 sdk im able to launch play the game (launch project)

PLEASE can you give me a gui.rpy with correct value for

init python:

@gui.variant

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Should add the Vaginal Sex tag.

Checked out the Dev's Subscribestar, and found the perk for the highest tier, "You can decide which way the plot will take." Depending on how this is implemented, it could become a shit show. They only have 1 subscriber at that level currently, so it could be okay, but too many will probably lead to a garbled mess that collapses in on itself. Of course, the supporters could be better storytellers than the dev, and it could turn out great. I just hope the dev has a clear idea where the plot is going, but it's probably like about 99% of the VNs out there, and they only start thinking about what comes next after they finish the current build.

I did enjoy it, and hope it doesn't fall into the trap so many do.

We will see how this goes, I guess.
Last time I saw a game with this, it meant "I don't got a real idea where to make this go, not great at writing, pay me money and decide that for me!" HUGE RED FLAG. This little content, tag that auto makes it popular, yeah I am not holding my breath at all on this now sigh...

Reactions: qaywsx

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
lolita used to be someone that looked younger than she was, like a woman who was 20 dressed in a way that she could look like she was 15, but legally she was oki

does loli comes from that, or does loli just mean that they are underage(depending on what age of consent is in the country you are from ofc)? or is it meant to be lolita that is just shortened ?

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes