TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
haha, definitely no dicks! at least for me!
she looks nice! would love a bit more, I just hope there would be a fitness freak l.o.l.i who loves to flex her muscles and is obsessed with getting stronger
The MC’s girlfriend is super hot. Hope we see more of her soon.

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Didn’t notice the hairy butts and legs, but did notice the hair on one of the girl’s firearms. I thought it looked pretty realistic hadn’t seen that tried before in a game.
Change of subject: the mc’s manly bits look ridiculous. :-(
The monitor with hair on her arms is fine. The girls in the shower room are who have too hairy butts and legs.
I'm fixing it and also MC's dick. I hope I can release an update in few days with this corrections and some extra content

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
yes, would be great if Dev could make this a multiple protaganist game like Oopsy Dai
And the girl doesn’t look 13 at all. Maybe it’s a typo. Lol.
That was the first version of the script I wrote, I didn't want to make her with an explicit age, but I released the game without correcting it. My mistake.
This week there will be an update where the player will choose girls' age and more new features and content

Reactions: JoeTheMC84

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
UPDATE 0.1.2 Available
-The player now has decision-making power, but be careful, some choices can turn out very well, but others...
-Now the player can choose the age of the girls
-Added new content, a new sexual scene, 50 new renders and 2 new animations
-Changes on the script and remade some renders to fix issues from the first version, like MC's penis or the excessive body hair of some girls
- In total, 12.000 words, 250 renders, 2 animations and 75-90 minutes of gameplay

TommyTuba

Engaged Member
Aug 2, 2017
UPDATE 0.1.2 Available
-The player now has decision-making power, but be careful, some choices can turn out very well, but others...
-Now the player can choose the age of the girls
-Added new content, a new sexual scene, 50 new renders and 2 new animations
-Changes on the script and remade some renders to fix issues from the first version, like MC's penis or the excessive body hair of some girls
- In total, 12.000 words, 250 renders, 2 animations and 75-90 minutes of gameplay
Wow, that was fast! Go Dev!

The Pie Rat

Aug 26, 2021
Does this game trigger Discord's Game Activity as "Friday the 13th: The Game" for anyone else?

legend_shon

Mar 17, 2018
looks great!
hope you make one of the girls muscular
since there is no game with a muscular l.o.l.i here or anywhere else!
hadnt you understood this from koikatsu? koikatsu is a good marker of what types of girls you like. for me its tomboys(just muscular girls, not gigantic and boyish), sadictic,snobby - classic for all imo, returnee(girl doesnt see bad things in you and always happy to see you)

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Nice start, i would however recommend more facial expression assets, as the same exact smile/grin on all the girls is a little creepy :)

Reactions: $@~
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes