KnuckleDragger79

Sep 4, 2020
UPDATE 0.1.2 Available
-The player now has decision-making power, but be careful, some choices can turn out very well, but others...
-Now the player can choose the age of the girls
-Added new content, a new sexual scene, 50 new renders and 2 new animations
-Changes on the script and remade some renders to fix issues from the first version, like MC's penis or the excessive body hair of some girls
- In total, 12.000 words, 250 renders, 2 animations and 75-90 minutes of gameplay
Do you have a Discord?

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Well so far not much to do yet

decent demo tho

will keep a eye on this

Last edited:

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Umm....OK, just started playing this story, and I'm wondering does Lola have a penis? :unsure:

I sure hope not. :giggle:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: michael1984

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Oh my god are you kidding me, i've never seen a dev so lazy, this second update is ultra short and more, he just took the renders of the previous version, blurred them and made a dream out of it.
Whow !! fantastic job !:ROFLMAO:

• Haha

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I'm thinking the waitress scene was done before the dick remake was decided as it was still huge in that scene. It was pretty hilarious to see his dick go from titanic Tim to tiny Tim all the time during the one scene. One spot it jumps to titanic Tim then it jumps back to tiny Tim and then it's back to titanic Tim and then it's back to tiny Tim and then back to titanic Tim.

I overwrote the pink blurry dream pictures with the old ones from the old version.

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Aside from that and some Engrish, it's pretty good. And the renders are terrific. Those facial expressions are fantastic.

P.S. : Although it's technically correct, nobody really says "To the USA". It's either "The States", "The US", "The United States", or "America".

Reactions: KnuckleDragger79

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Now the REAL question is, did you actually READ anything or did you just Skip everything to see the H stuff?
Yeah i read everything its not like this is a big game

Its like a glorified demo still at this point

So you have to be a extreme slow reader to get to 75 min or higher mark

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
"excessive body hair of some girls"

I don't remember seeing any such thing. Makes me want to track down a 0.1 copy and try to figure out what the dev is talking about.

Reactions: Xros23 and $@~

Hellster

Engaged Member
May 18, 2019
Any chance you can have the daydream sequences just with a mist around the edge of the frame or something ? instead of (not sure how to describe it) what was in it :) it kinda ruins the purpose of them

Last edited:

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Meh its ok, no where near as long as advertised, needs to realize he needs a decensor for this to work, and honestly seems more like a cash grab like he saw what the other two loli games are making a month and kind of threw some shit together to get a peice of the pie, going "well they both got really bad writing and make money with loli tag, YOLO TIME!"

I was kind of hopping for more, this is so bare bones its not even worth raiting but I see the people who love the tag already dropped upvotes on it just for that sigh... I like how all the reviews but mine are 10/10 for taboo! lol Like just the tag gets him 5 star reviews not the content lol.

Draver1

Feb 17, 2021
Should add the Vaginal Sex tag.

Checked out the Dev's Subscribestar, and found the perk for the highest tier, "You can decide which way the plot will take." Depending on how this is implemented, it could become a shit show. They only have 1 subscriber at that level currently, so it could be okay, but too many will probably lead to a garbled mess that collapses in on itself. Of course, the supporters could be better storytellers than the dev, and it could turn out great. I just hope the dev has a clear idea where the plot is going, but it's probably like about 99% of the VNs out there, and they only start thinking about what comes next after they finish the current build.

I did enjoy it, and hope it doesn't fall into the trap so many do.

We will see how this goes, I guess.

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes