Fuzzyhair

Jun 27, 2021
Just out of curiosity a question for the fans here. What do you prefer when it comes to the progression of these games? More frequent updates but each with lesser added content, or more time between the updates, but when a update drops it has a significant amount of content?

On a side note, I don't know how this is from the programming side, for instance if uploading an update is a big hassleI can understand that frequent uploading smaller edvancement could be undesirable...

Jan 15, 2021
Just out of curiosity a question for the fans here. What do you prefer when it comes to the progression of these games? More frequent updates but each with lesser added content, or more time between the updates, but when a update drops it has a significant amount of content?

On a side note, I don't know how this is from the programming side, for instance if uploading an update is a big hassleI can understand that frequent uploading smaller edvancement could be undesirable...
longer wait, longer content

Dardude

Sep 23, 2021

I prefer a longer wait with more content.

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
Tried this and still not working. Samsung Note 10 running Android 12. This is what it says after downloading

View attachment 1742542
That's strange, no more people has reported this issue...
Maybe the problem could be that the apk has the default name Renpy gives when it compiles the game, and you have installed before another game with same name? Maybe changing the name of the apk it solves, idk...

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Maybe the problem could be that the apk has the default name Renpy gives when it compiles the game, and you have installed before another game with same name? Maybe changing the name of the apk it solves, idk...
I will give this a try and let you know. Thanks!

Tavi13

Feb 1, 2021

Definitely the longer wait option for me. There are several games that I am generally multiple releases behind on because they frequently release small updates, and I wait until there is a significant chunk of content to go through.

EpiclyTwiztid

Jul 30, 2021
Sadly, still unable to download. It gives me the same error every time, no matter which download link I tried. I've searched all files on my phone and find nothing that matches your VN.

Anyways, good luck to you.

Also, the Go file link for Android said not found

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I just clicked each download for android and each worked except for gofile as that link is dead or something. Are you trying to download it from your phone - home PC - laptop? Maybe it has something to do with your phone if your trying to download it with it.

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
I just clicked each download for android and each worked except for gofile as that link is dead or something. Are you trying to download it from your phone - home PC - laptop? Maybe it has something to do with your phone if your trying to download it with it.
Updated Gofile links, now are working.

WigglyWorld84

Aug 14, 2021
That was a fun "little" start.

MC has the longest bell-end/mushroom-cap I have ever seen. Like an arrow head... no, more like the Coneheads.

michi04

May 14, 2018
hello, can someone help me and tell me if there is a walkthrough for this game. would be very happy. Thank you very much.

Reactions: Marfin31
Nov 9, 2018
Didn't install a game called Summer Camp so how can I install an update to it. Want to play this game but not able to. Please fix this problem.

Xabior

Apr 15, 2021
Definitely the longer wait option for me. There are several games that I am generally multiple releases behind on because they frequently release small updates, and I wait until there is a significant chunk of content to go through.
REALLY!
It depends on the dev and the way it's uploaded.
Short updates are ok if you don't have to download the entire VN.
Some i can download each chapter that's good but when i have to download 3-5 gb for 10 min of game play.
it gets annoying.
Longer waits are good but only if there is substantial content
As long as you work on it and doesn't get the A tag (ass) or the M (milk drinker) you are ok

Reactions: Ritz407 and Tavi13
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes