perheiro

Apr 25, 2017
I always thought Loli came from the book, "Lolita" (been made into a movie at least twice)

In the book, she is 12 and that is a focus of the story.
Loli is an abbreviation of either "lolita," a character type, or "lolicon," a genre of anime and manga. Both terms are references to the Vladimir Nablokov novel "Lolita" , in which a man in his late thirties develops a sexual obsession and later becomes involved with a twelve-year-old girl, whom he nicknames Lolita.

Xros23

Sep 29, 2021
"excessive body hair of some girls"

I don't remember seeing any such thing. Makes me want to track down a 0.1 copy and try to figure out what the dev is talking about.
Hey, Phreadom. Did you ever find that save file for v0.1? That sounds hilarious

phreadom

Sep 2, 2017
Hey, Phreadom. Did you ever find that save file for v0.1? That sounds hilarious
You can still see the images. They're just colored pink now in a dream sequence I think. When he's in the shower with the two girls. People were complaining that the girls were hairy because you can actually see the normal "peachfuzz" that most people have on their bodies.

0.1 is nice because it has those images without the pink tint. One of the earlier versions between 0.1 and 0.1.4 (.2 or .3?) had those images blurred out... people complained, so the dev just made them pink colored.

heretic1

Dec 22, 2019
You can still see the images. They're just colored pink now in a dream sequence I think. When he's in the shower with the two girls. People were complaining that the girls were hairy because you can actually see the normal "peachfuzz" that most people have on their bodies.

0.1 is nice because it has those images without the pink tint. One of the earlier versions between 0.1 and 0.1.4 (.2 or .3?) had those images blurred out... people complained, so the dev just made them pink colored.
why did he have to mess them up....

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes