EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
The dev needs to learn how to actually set up proper lighting. Every single shot looks like the camera-man is being followed by a massive spotlight behind them. There may or may not be other light sources in a given scene, but every scene has a massive spot light pointing straight ahead; and it looks awful.

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
and yet I have a strong feeling that these are photographs and not rendering. rendered girls don't smile like they've been told they're going to be on TV. the models just can't help but smile.
Are you dense?

I've seen the same locations (bedrooms, camps, tennis courts) in dozens of other games. They're all bought from 3D asset shops online. It's fucking 3D rendering. Not only that, but it's not especially good 3D rendering either. Wooden poses, even worse facial expressions, really sub-par lighting, etc.

Screenshot 2022-11-28 191039.png

That's not a comfortable pose. Her right foot, being entirely suspended over air, shouldn't be held rigidly flat like that against gravity while she is asleep; it should be freely hanging down. That is a quite severe backwards curve of the spine, and not at all comfortable. The pillow is seemingly made of concrete or some other hard substance without any give or cushioning, defeating the purpose of a pillow. Her raised arms looks odd, if not broken, because they are rotated only at the rotator cuff while the shoulder blade remains locked in place as if her arms were hanging at rest at her sides.

How can you mistake THAT for photography?

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
well i guess i can't bitch ... at least we did get to fuck in the previous update ... are we getting intentionally teased .. i starting to think so ... " the heads in " while being watched .. better stop ... WTF !!! ... watch all you fucking want i'm the one getting pussy .. who fucking cares if we're being watched :love::LOL::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: AlexTorch

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> Be a summer camp for girls with mental problems
> Hire a psychiatrist
> No, you don't want someone with certification
> No, you don't want someone with a degree
> Give me a college student who just started learning

well this is a malpractice lawsuit just waiting to happen. and this is even before you get into the MC fucking them all
I don't understand why include this plot hole at all... all they had to say is that you are a certified psychologist with a degree.

anyways. art style is extremely unattractive. for younger girls you need cartoonish looks. with this 3d it just looks sad. no tits, no ass, ugh. pass

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
It's called FaceApp bro, make things uncanny as shit but I've seen it in a few other 3D renders
Are you dense?

I've seen the same locations (bedrooms, camps, tennis courts) in dozens of other games. They're all bought from 3D asset shops online. It's fucking 3D rendering. Not only that, but it's not especially good 3D rendering either. Wooden poses, even worse facial expressions, really sub-par lighting, etc.

View attachment 2200937

That's not a comfortable pose. Her right foot, being entirely suspended over air, shouldn't be held rigidly flat like that against gravity while she is asleep; it should be freely hanging down. That is a quite severe backwards curve of the spine, and not at all comfortable. The pillow is seemingly made of concrete or some other hard substance without any give or cushioning, defeating the purpose of a pillow. Her raised arms looks odd, if not broken, because they are rotated only at the rotator cuff while the shoulder blade remains locked in place as if her arms were hanging at rest at her sides.

How can you mistake THAT for photography?
yes. you right.
When I wrote my post, I did not see this frame. =)
but then I figured out for myself that these were renders (which I even made a postscript about at the bottom of the post) - because the author didn’t guess a little with the texture of the hair of one of the girls - the sun showed me the “nature of things” - the head looked like a piece of plastic. there is no such sunlight on the hair, but on plastic - it happens. but if we talk about frames indoors or not in direct sunlight, then it becomes problematic to understand that this is a render or a photo without seeing the frame that you presented. yes, with MC it's a little easier. He has a stereotypical face. girls are more difficult. although perhaps if you remember the scenes where the girls squirt - yes, these are renderings. although the cook Lola is definitely a render. I saw her somewhere, in some other VN.

and also a pool - if I jumped into such a pool as the MC jumped into it, then I would probably hurt my legs - at least I would have beaten off and at the maximum - I would have broken =)

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
I thought it was the girls that have mental problems, but it looks like the MC's the one who has it in the beginning. Dude's so confident on how other women treat him that he forgets space, basic manners and privacy. Then proceeds to tell that Ellie is ill tempered. Just because your job is to help them in their "mental" condition or watch over them doesn't mean you gotta force it out on someone. Dude couldn't even read the room that, yeah she had problems, but she just wanna be left alone in peace. could've played it better slowly, developed a bond that the person would be comfy with them and then be comfy enough to share the problems. yet he kept asking her questions driving her into a corner, not taking into account her comfort and the fact that technically he's still a stranger to her, then he pulls the "idk what happened" card then a surprised pikachu face and blames Ellie has temper issues. gee, I wonder fucking why lmao. How tf did this man pass psych school when he couldn't even read or understand people lmao. I guess I have the same reaction as his friend now TvT screenshot0001.png

Last edited:

EvolutionKills

Jan 3, 2021
How tf did this man pass psych school when he couldn't even read or understand people lmao. I guess I have the same reaction as his friend now TvT
The corollary of 'write what you know' is 'don't write what you don't know'. If the writer has all the social acumen of a blind ferret, maybe don't write a story built around a protagonist with a (supposed) educational background in psychology?

But while we're MC bashing...

Screenshot 2022-11-28 235757.png

Stop this. Why? Cause this is a BORING protagonist. Idealized self-insert characters (a.k.a a Mary Sue) are boring for everyone who isn't the author getting off on their own supply. Are you writing bad Star Trek fan-fiction? Cause that's how you write bad Star Trek fan-fiction.

Also, what degree? Certainly not a doctorate, as there was no mention of a thesis paper/review, nor does anyone refer to the MC as a 'doctor'. I don't know if it is the same in every state, but at least in my home state, you're gonna need a masters degree for any sort of counseling work (outside of a church, because there are seemingly no rules for religion in the USA). Part of those requirements is 600 hours of internship. It would perhaps make more sense if the MC here was in the midst of working on their degree, and the camp was part of their internship progress. But, that would have required caring enough about sounding credible to spend one minute on Google doing any amount of research into the field the MC now supposedly has a full-fledged degree in...

Reactions: Shadofax and mrttao

Son of Durin

Engaged Member
Jul 5, 2021
The corollary of 'write what you know' is 'don't write what you don't know'. If the writer has all the social acumen of a blind ferret, maybe don't write a story built around a protagonist with a (supposed) educational background in psychology?

But while we're MC bashing...

View attachment 2201403

Stop this. Why? Cause this is a BORING protagonist. Idealized self-insert characters (a.k.a a Mary Sue) are boring for everyone who isn't the author getting off on their own supply. Are you writing bad Star Trek fan-fiction? Cause that's how you write bad Star Trek fan-fiction.

Also, what degree? Certainly not a doctorate, as there was no mention of a thesis paper/review, nor does anyone refer to the MC as a 'doctor'. I don't know if it is the same in every state, but at least in my home state, you're gonna need a masters degree for any sort of counseling work (outside of a church, because there are seemingly no rules for religion in the USA). Part of those requirements is 600 hours of internship. It would perhaps make more sense if the MC here was in the midst of working on their degree, and the camp was part of their internship progress. But, that would have required caring enough about sounding credible to spend one minute on Google doing any amount of research into the field the MC now supposedly has a full-fledged degree in...
I think I saw that yellow-eyed freak in another game. Might have had slightly different hair, but the same punchable face.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
How tf did this man pass psych school
He didn't pass psych school.
He is a university student, he is NOT a graduate.

For some odd reason this place which specializes in treating mental problems ("summer camp for mentally ill teens") thought that they should only hire 1 single unqualified person for their most important position (camp psychologist)

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
for the next project, I strongly recommend the author to find a really cool screenwriter.
with the existing scene designer, the future project will be just a bomb.
do not let the scene designer go. if necessary, break his legs so that he doesn’t run far =)
LOL, I should break my own legs then, and also get fired as I writer.
This is my first experience on VN and I'm learning a lot about my strengths and my weaknesses. I hope I can save enough to be able to hire a good writer for next project

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
LOL, I should break my own legs then, and also get fired as I writer.
This is my first experience on VN and I'm learning a lot about my strengths and my weaknesses. I hope I can save enough to be able to hire a good writer for next project
Not gonna lie, there is some parts of the story that is not that great, some stuff that i wish that was handled different or have some kind of different choice, i'm not a fan of the mc (he act like he is the last man on the earth and every single girl should fuck with him) but for your first game, is not that bad...i personally like the smiles, is not something that i have seen a lot on games, yeah, some of them are a little uncanny, but overall, is well done.

Mar 30, 2018
I'll pass shortly on the flaws, the pronouns he and she often mixed alarmed even the foreingner english's antodidact that I am. The pose aren't always perfect. Personally I don't mind the plot, and technobabble (is it the right word? ), even, or especially in psychology isn't a problem for me, and I enjoy how the story go fast (but I can understand the ones who think it's too fast).

For the good points, the renders, the attentions to the details, the thin hairs on the arms and belly... I've see guys making fun of them looking underage... No, they just looks young, and at least they have pubes, unlike 99% of the girls in those kind of games.

So, continue your hard work, and continue to improve your english

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes