HunkyDunx

Dec 19, 2018
All Natural Games ... you're not doing to bad so far and I appreciate that English is not your first language but here is a little tip on gender. He/him/his are referring to the male/man/boy. She/her/hers are referring to the female/woman/girl. To put it into context... MC is in the pool with girl that's just been groped by the "Empress" and MC thinks...
"(What?!! She just groped my bulge with HIS hand...it couldn't have been an accident)"
What that should have read as is...
"(What?!! She just groped my bulge with HER hand...it couldn't have been an accident)"

Another example is after bitchy empress was shouting at Camilla and the MC says to Camilla...
"You can't let HIM treat you and talk like that, you're her monitor!"
"You can't let HER treat you and talk like that, you're her monitor!"

I know it sounds picky but it can throw people off and also make it sound gay at times.

I hope this helps.
All the best and thanks for the effort. ;)

Dafuking

Mar 22, 2021
Thanks for your game All Natural Games, fantastic . It seems that you're using some sort of AI filter with the smiling faces, maybe Smart Portrait in the Neural Filters from Photoshop? If so, you can achieve similar results with img2img inpainting in non smiling scenes with ( model for faces, or for nudes) and removing noise in the process. Turn on CodeFormer/GFPGAN face restoration. There are photoshoop too. Some quick examples that I made: (full), (face), (face).

Last edited:

dekeon1969

Jun 27, 2019
Thanks for your game All Natural Games, fantastic . It seems that you're using some sort of AI filter with the smiling faces, maybe Smart Portrait in the Neural Filters from Photoshop? If so, you can achieve similar results with img2img inpainting in non smiling scenes with ( model for faces, or for nudes) and removing noise in the process. There are photoshoop too. Some quick examples that I made: (full), (face), (face).
Great examples. Maybe you should create a VN of your own as well.

ramvivat

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Yes, another reason why I thought that VN was not rendered, but photographed. I remembered the scene on the beach, there was a couple standing in the distance (she was a little blurry in the frame). I thought that they were on guard, it looked like they were so that no one from strangers would come up and interfere with the photo shoot. it's like a kind of protection of a nudist beach. Why do rendered waifu need security on the beach? waifu and in the middle of a rendered crowd of the same waifu can undress and have sex - they are not real people, but just a set of bytes on the hard drive - a bunch of pixels on the display screen =) and real people may be afraid that they will be seen during a photo shoot. Let's take a look at the little things and create the impression of the rendered picture as from a photo shoot. it is akin to how women, in order to hide facial flaws, stick a fake mole that attracts attention and thereby hides flaws. I'm pretty sure if I start rewatching this episode of sex on the beach again, if I don't pay attention to the "guards", then it's possible that I will see signs that the picture is rendered.

3D Novelist

Sep 17, 2020
Good game. But you should go through your text again. You mixed up "he/him/his" with "she/her" and vice versa multiple times. Referring to the MC as she/her and to the girls as he/him/his

Reactions: Netrom

Netrom

Dec 20, 2017
Good game. But you should go through your text again. You mixed up "he/him/his" with "she/her" and vice versa multiple times. Referring to the MC as she/her and to the girls as he/him/his
I totally agree. I enjoyed the game so far and is looking forward to the next release, but please stop saying he/him/his about the girls.

Reactions: ronan333

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
The stoned girl was cute, but, leting her alone in the sea isn't a good idea :V u.u

breeper

May 26, 2019
My thoughts below as of v0.1.5

Game's alright but the smiles desperately need some differentiating.
Everyone has uncannily identical smiles. Even the symmetry and alignment of teeth are identical.

I tried ignoring it for a while but several key moments involve me looking at their face when they smile, reminding me of other characters I've met before who also share the same smile.
Even male characters, including the MC have this smile.

To be clear, the smile in and of itself isn't bad, per se; it's that literally everyone who's smiles in the game smiles so identically, partially stripping the characters of their unique personality.

Sadly I can't play this anymore until the smiles get fixed, but YMMV(for other players). If smiles do get redone, please say so in the changelog so I may come back to it.

Until then all the best, All Natural Games!

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
All Natural Games ... you're not doing to bad so far and I appreciate that English is not your first language but here is a little tip on gender. He/him/his are referring to the male/man/boy. She/her/hers are referring to the female/woman/girl. To put it into context... MC is in the pool with girl that's just been groped by the "Empress" and MC thinks...
"(What?!! She just groped my bulge with HIS hand...it couldn't have been an accident)"
"(What?!! She just groped my bulge with HER hand...it couldn't have been an accident)"

Another example is after bitchy empress was shouting at Camilla and the MC says to Camilla...
"You can't let HIM treat you and talk like that, you're her monitor!"
"You can't let HER treat you and talk like that, you're her monitor!"

I know it sounds picky but it can throw people off and also make it sound gay at times.

I hope this helps.
All the best and thanks for the effort. ;)
Thanks, I try to do my best, but it is true that there are some errors in the text of the game. I will correct them for the next update. If you see any more errors, you can tell me here, so it's easier for me to find them.

RandyTyr

Game Developer
Apr 30, 2021
Thanks, I try to do my best, but it is true that there are some errors in the text of the game. I will correct them for the next update. If you see any more errors, you can tell me here, so it's easier for me to find them.
The pronouns seem be all jumbled up. At least for me, that is much more jarring than other language issues. Just in case you are mostly using some software to translate the text from your native language into English, do be aware that such tools tend to be rather bad at inferring who a pronoun refers to. Thus, you need manually fix them.

Other than that, I really enjoy this.

3.40 star(s) 44 Votes