Jan 7, 2022
The pronouns seem be all jumbled up. At least for me, that is much more jarring than other language issues. Just in case you are mostly using some software to translate the text from your native language into English, do be aware that such tools tend to be rather bad at inferring who a pronoun refers to. Thus, you need manually fix them.

Other than that, I really enjoy this.
If you can't fap to randomized pronouns, you should be cancelled.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
That does seem to be the narrative of the day. And, don't forget: if you're a man that doesn't want to date a trans "woman" (either pre or post surgical) you're just an evil bigot. ;)
Ugh...don't get me started, couple of weeks ago a group of 3 women roped me in a discussion as i was getting my first caffeine of the day...about my point of view/willingness off dating other men.
And to my answer ''no, i'm straigth and have no interest in it whatsoever'', they begun a triad about me homophobic and part of the problem of the current society has to deal with...i swear these people get dumber with each passing year :rolleyes:

qwoppe

May 21, 2018
Is there a gallery now, of the scenes within the game, or is the premium gallery only bonus content?

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
not bad for the neew chapter however redo the text becausse this aint normal he is she and she is he or him should be her and vice versa

i have found multiple accoassion it whas wrong atleast also a couple of time whit the session before the pool moment

here again

its not he but She

and now its the other way around its like MTL translated japanese novel

becausse those japanese language when its MTL's this happends

males being called a she and females being called a HE which is incorrect this is getting confusing

Reactions: ramvivat

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
hello
I find this game sweaty but I hate that the sequel happens to know if it goes all and I am sure that its will arrive this step all and even depucelle and to see new come virgin too and why not have one that can all do.

mickaj001

Jan 20, 2020
Hello
I’m really sorry, but there was a translation error when I did it from French to English, I was just saying that I love this game and I was looking forward to the next and I hope and I would like to know if there will be lots of virgin girl who learns sex on the camp and even adds characters out of camp like a mother who comes to see her daughter , as a sister who comes to see her as twins who come to stay at the camp . He takes them to the river and introduces them to sex after having done it with his sister, as well as a cousin who comes to camp and why not Hanna who comes to visit and have her first sexual intercourse as well as lots of new character with he would have sexual intercourse. Why not also characters from the surrounding village. It would be as well if one evening, believing that he enters the room, he goes to another and sleeps with another virgin, of course. I have lots of ideas for you if I can help you.
Thank you
Sincerely.

Reactions: Falxie

Donjoe81

Dec 30, 2022
So, how is the development going? Any news on when we are going to see an update? cheers ;)

pondzilla

Sep 29, 2017
Very great game and great art!
I'm impressed to know that English is not your native language and you put much effort to translate it for us all.
Thank you!!

Reactions: Jeanjacquouile

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Thanks, you are right, in the blowjob scene I had serious problems fitting it in her mouth, I will probably reduce the size of the cock in the next update, both for realism and to make my job easier

This is a game and not reality. I think that the models are super included, the MC, don't change anything, leave something to the imagination, but it fits well, well, imagination with that.

3.40 star(s) 44 Votes