Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
I've tried both Mega and Workupload. Both are infected. Is there any links that aren't infected before I waste anymore time downloading.

Alphamale2467

Mar 25, 2022
It would be nice if some of the girls, like Camila didn't appear to have varying degrees of bald spots in their hair. Perhaps meant to look like a realistic part in their hairline, that is not what it looks like. Some renders are far more obvious than others, but it's rather annoying. Love the game as a whole, though.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
Weird unproportionate bodies with childish faces. Not sure what the dev was aiming at, but these models look kind of creepy.

• Sad
Reactions: Margon27

tweedyfoily

Apr 7, 2019
What links did you use and what was the warning????
I'm a different commenter, but I also had this happen to me. I used mega, and anon both refused to finish, I think it may be an update or something to windows or its firewall because another game didn't let me finish its downloads but a test of a game that worked before finished downloading.

AshramAscendant

Apr 28, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This was the DL from Mixdrop. Mega wouldn't even download it.

Edit: After removing it from quarantine, forcing it to unzip, and deleting the win32 .exe file, Windows Defender no longer has an issue with the folder...F'ing WD...

Last edited:

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
DL'd Android from the mega link & upon install attempt I get 'update'?
I attempt the update (strange bc I do not currently nor have I ever previously had this game on this device) but update fails as seen in exhibit A:
Screenshot_20230321-232013_Package installer.jpg
Has this game ever had another name? I had a similar issue with hackers restart...
Would love to try this out if the android version ever works

(Android 11, Samsung Galaxy S10+ device)

Tristin4857

Oct 16, 2020
this update was 2 scenes. last update was one and a half scenes. dissapointing.

I guess im just use to updates being a game day to three days.

J.R.

Jan 2, 2020
I attempt the update (strange bc I do not currently nor have I ever previously had this game on this device) but update fails as seen in exhibit A:
View attachment 2486320
Has this game ever had another name? I had a similar issue with hackers restart...

Maybe you had installed a another game with the same name? I searched, there was one here.

OrcDra

Aug 22, 2018
this update was 2 scenes. last update was one and a half scenes. dissapointing.

I guess im just use to updates being a game day to three days.
The Changelog says the whole story got rewritten, so this is a quite big update I would guess, just not if you want to see what happens after the known stuff. (I did not play the update yet, just saying what I read in the changelog)

Reactions: yummycandy
Dec 5, 2018
View attachment 2486320

I think that this is an Android version problem.
My Galaxy Tab S4 running Android 10 is having the same issue as you are.
I tried it on A Galaxy S10e running Android 12 and it installed no problem.

Reactions: SumTingWong0420

All Natural Games

Game Developer
Oct 21, 2021
View attachment 2486320

No, the game always has been 'Summer Camp', it never had other name

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes