Danv

Aug 21, 2020
looks like gilf scene was cut? i mean sure, it didn't really fit theme of the game, but as long as it was optional - still content

keplerk

Nov 2, 2017
I'm pretty sure its windows defender, it's flagging a lot of false positives after a recent windows update
Can we confirm is windows defender fault ? i've downloaded few other game updates in the past days and this one is the only want triggering windows defender.

Dimitri57

Oldest Dev on F95
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 12, 2017
Can we confirm is windows defender fault ? i've downloaded few other game updates in the past days and this one is the only want triggering windows defender.
I deleted my Defender detection history files. Downloaded the game via Mega. No flags, no warnings. Scanned the downloaded game.zip with Defender and Malwarebytes. Both reported zip file clean.

Reactions: Infidel
Apr 7, 2019
I thought my new saves had the same date as my old ones but I realized it was exactly one year ago to the day was the first time I played this. Strange coincidence, wanted to share. Still a solid game, now better I guess? Lets hope I am not making this same statement next year.

BigDaddyEarl

Jan 31, 2018
Weird unproportionate bodies with childish faces. Not sure what the dev was aiming at, but these models look kind of creepy.
I first heard of the method used for the faces a while ago while browsing through pixiv.

Basically, the artists use FaceApp or some other similar program to edit the characters' expressions.

It's a smart way to alleviate the need to fine tune them yourself for each frame, but the tech isn't quite there yet and the faces fall in the uncanny valley territory. Won't be a problem for long tho considering how fast AI is improving lately.

Reactions: hawk784563

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Maybe you had installed a another game with the same name? I searched, there was one here.
Thanks for the thought but I have searched & manually read every app on my phone and I don't have anything with this name, I do appreciate any ideas like this tho!!

Reactions: J.R.

SumTingWong0420

Aug 30, 2018
Tried the mixdrop link for android, it And the Mega link both result in this:
Screenshot_20230321-232013_Package installer.jpg
I'll try some stuff and see if there's anything I can do about this B.S. on my end :FacePalm:

Bfrop

Dec 22, 2017
Is it me or it's face-app-ed up the ass and everything sucks? The body morph are abject, there is zero work on cloth to fit flat torso.
What a pile of shit.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Really sad to hear you caved in to the Anti-NTR beta cuck boys, because most of them don't even know what NTR really is and now they're going to feel like they can keep pressuring you to change your game. Besides this is the internet and you need to remember that most of the most vocal complaints are generally coming from the minority. Those who enjoy your product generally aren't going to keep coming around to argue while the haters camp out just so they can argue and complain.
In principle, according to what I know, it was going to be the only scene in the game where the MC didn't participate sexually (I suppose you could avoid watching it, since I don't remember it). If your hope was that there would be more scenes like that, where other guys have sex with the LIs, I think it was vain.

Personally, if I'm not mistaken and I confuse it with someone else, the fact that the scene was a rape is what I like the least. I don't see that it's NTR (netorare), but actually or I don't like (netorare, rape, etc.) or I don't want to see (voyeurism) the scenes where the MC doesn't participate. I only like the scenes where the MC is involved and they don't include any other guys (or futa or trans either)

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
April was already at the camp (and still is in the new version; she's right in the middle of the banner). The controversial scene in question was April, an LI in the game who the MC had already had a scene with previously, telling the MC about being molested by her uncle while scenes of it happening were being shown.
Thanks for clearling that up. I got confused and thought April was the MC's sister in law (not niece) from before the trip.

buff

May 29, 2017
Is lesbian and bi-sexual and group sex content optional?
Heh, I had a similar question from the opposite side. The genre lists lesbian, but the tags at the top of the thread do not and the screenshots don't show any. Very much like to see these cuties all over each other, I prefer to have at least some scenes that don't have some naked dude blocking the view of the girls.

Reactions: TheDick69+

NadeMagnet

Apr 19, 2022
I think that this is an Android version problem.
My Galaxy Tab S4 running Android 10 is having the same issue as you are.
I tried it on A Galaxy S10e running Android 12 and it installed no problem.
I'm using Andriod 13 on my S7+ tablet and it won't install. Same issue. It starts off saying it's an update but I don't have any previous versions installed.

Reactions: Val72
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes