• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SummerCamp-ALLNATURALGAMES-0.1.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MakrillMore

Sep 7, 2022
Only my antivirus that detects this in the zip file - Backdoor:Win32/Bladabindi!ml This program provides remote access to the computer it is installed on.

Harabec

Nov 11, 2019
OK 1st time I've had a virus warning from this site. Actually 2 separate ones for this download. Not gonna touch.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Is the OP pic new? Me likey, :giggle:
And a professional writer has been added? :giggle:
We'll see how Professional, won't we ;)

Strong1

Aug 13, 2022
I love loli's and think all games should be allowed. But I really don't get rule 7 enforcement. It seems to be pretty random. How does something like this get a pass but Proud Father doesn't?

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I love loli's and think all games should be allowed. But I really don't get rule 7 enforcement. It seems to be pretty random. How does something like this get a pass but Proud Father doesn't?
If i had to guess, while this game has underaged girls they don't look prepubescent. Proud Father has a couple of LI's which clearly look and act prepuresent. Althought, i think this game probably passed rule 7 only by a hair's breadth.

Reactions: hadbla

ElSuape

Jan 28, 2021
-April's controversial scene with her uncle deleted, total harem game focus now.

What was controversial about it?
I liked the niece a lot more than the gf and even more than some of the camp girls. I really hope removing this scene doesn't mean we won't get any more niece stuff. Maybe she will join the camp later or something?

tortorus

Aug 29, 2018
If i had to guess, while this game has underaged girls they don't look prepubescent. Proud Father has a couple of LI's which clearly look and act prepuresent. Althought, i think this game probably passed rule 7 only by a hair's breadth.
for me i don t understand devs, the pedo come to an over 18 have sex with a lesser 18.... why don t put an mc of 16 year old and problem solved. if you want put some young do it in totality (young li and young mc), it s not a rare case a guy of 16 year old take a work, in this game it could be totaly ok. I really don t understand devs...

Tiur

Nov 13, 2021
-April's controversial scene with her uncle deleted, total harem game focus now.

What was controversial about it?
I liked the niece a lot more than the gf and even more than some of the camp girls. I really hope removing this scene doesn't mean we won't get any more niece stuff. Maybe she will join the camp later or something?
April was already at the camp (and still is in the new version; she's right in the middle of the banner). The controversial scene in question was April, an LI in the game who the MC had already had a scene with previously, telling the MC about being molested by her uncle while scenes of it happening were being shown.

• Wow
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe
3.40 star(s) 43 Votes