BlackLight33

Aug 26, 2021
Don't worry, I won't. Summertime, with vacances, more time with family, my main job... is harder to get time for the game, but I'm working on next update
Yeah, I wish more people should enjoy the summer without stressing you with more updates. The game has become better and better with each update, the animations still aren't that great, but I love the graphics. Great job my friend!

Reactions: KamuranGUCUK
Feb 17, 2022
Well shit, game was pretty awesome until I reached the flashback where April just absolutely loved getting fingered by her uncle and then telling him she will give him her V card when she gets back from camp... I get it's optional to see but why the hell is it even an option and why would the dev waste time rendering that garbage unless this isn't a harem game and it's actually an NTR/ cuck simulator.

What a fucking shame this dev fell into the trap of trying to cater to far to devisive kinks when selling it as something else. When will these new devs learn to do even the tiniest bit of market research before torpedoing their projects... so sad.

Last edited:

whiite

Jun 10, 2018
Is there any music or sound in the game? I am not hearing any, and I'm wondering if it is a bug on my end or not.

Reactions: BonusDuck

SirGoose

Nov 12, 2021
I like the aesthetics of the game. Not only the models that feel quite realistic, but the colors and final result of the image. It feels very natural. Great work.

Reactions: fbass

mihaidmg123

Jul 18, 2021
I cant install android version, it says i have to over install the app(but i dont have any version of this installed) it starts the install and at the end it stops, any idea why ?

pix28

Aug 17, 2021
It's "Summer Camp", not "9-Month-Long Camp" - how pregnant do you think any of them can get?
maybe i'll surprise you, but pregnancy is not always expressed in big bellies and flowing boobs. its less significant signs may well appear as early as the third or fourth week. Should I tell you which ones or will you rummage around on the web by yourself?

3.40 star(s) 43 Votes