Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Okay, well thanks for getting it to me for free and all, really sad that I understood about 90 % of what was going on, and about 0 % of what was beeing said.

For those of you who liked the concept and art I'd like to point you in the direction of [shinachiku-castella] on f95 that are actually translated (and good!):

https://f95zone.to/threads/tina-swordswoman-of-scarlet-prison-v1-02-shinachiku-castella.18372/

https://f95zone.to/threads/until-her-amorous-body-corrupts-final-shinachiku-castella.26634/

DiscipleOfVirginia

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧
Game Developer
Oct 2, 2018
Note about this game: It has Shota, I stopped immediately when I found this out, and yeeted the fucker off my PC.

And also, one of the endings is just... Just over the top fucking tragic. Not "I am gonna cry like a little bitch" tragic, more in the "Wtf, why did I even play this?" sort of tragic.

If you do not care about either of those two things, then go ahead :p Otherwise its really good.

• Haha
Reactions: thomashot

Yuuki4

Jun 30, 2018
Note about this game: It has Shota, I stopped immediately when I found this out, and yeeted the fucker off my PC.

And also, one of the endings is just... Just over the top fucking tragic. Not "I am gonna cry like a little bitch" tragic, more in the "Wtf, why did I even play this?" sort of tragic.

If you do not care about either of those two things, then go ahead :p Otherwise its really good.
Yeah, I'm not personaly into the Shota stuff, so I don't whatch those scenes. The gut-wrenching teary-eyed fap though, yeah that makes me feel less dead inside :)

Reactions: Deleted member 64

Horsygoes

Aug 6, 2018
sadly game is unplayable in this state for me. shame cause it seem fun.
wish they would drop the gimmick of mc tho
for evryone who don't understand how having scene:

just take your girl with you in those exclamation point in the village for example, pass a day or two alone (don't pass too fast with the bed ,just try to go throught the all day by walking around map/houses) and normaly you will see a heart where the exclamation point was, interact with it, then in your girlfriend room there a calendar you can interact with, click on the day with a heart in it, you will see the point of view of your girl.

Hope i make myself clear with my english :unsure: i must admit it's a little tricky.

Rick24

Feb 12, 2018

It has shota in it? Thats another reason to play it. Thx for telling me ^^

Reactions: Feng Lengshun
Jul 7, 2018
Awesome, I was debating myself whether to translate this or not and you just saved me a lot of trouble. The game is great as every other game made by 'Shinachiku-Castella', but damn it has a lot of stuff in it which makes the translation time consuming. Looking forward to the full version.

ozgur77

Jun 6, 2018
Is there anyone knows how to get a happy ending ı tried but last scene want something and ı dont know what it is

Mayra

Apr 15, 2018
I'm a big fan of Shinachiku works, I don't really like being on the POV of the guy being cucked but whatever, the game seems great, and that's why I'll wait for a full translation.

Jul 7, 2018
Here's a quick guide I wrote for the game, its pretty simple, especially now with a partial translation, but it might be useful for some of you.
Also, the true end pretty much mirrors the normal end, the difference is, you can actually choose the confess option so our two protags get together. Like the post above me mentioned, as long as you don't interact with any of the "villains" that have (!) you just need to get to the end and viola you got the "happy" ending.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Shinachiku makes great cuck games but godamn I wish there was a translation standard for stuff posted here. This game has more untranslated than translated. I don't like mtl but I'd take that over nothing but at least let the whole game be mtl then
This is not MTL, despite people wrongly accusing it of being so. It is a partial translation Very different thing. secondly being a partial translation this is why more is untranslated then translated. The translator only committed to translating the UI and in future patches the text message conversations. Partials like this are more commonplace on ULMF then F95. Most times partials aren't uploaded but sometimes they slip through the cracks. This is also the reason the game was removed from game releases; because it never should of been uploaded there in the first place.

Mayur

Feb 23, 2018
Sadly my antivirus is blocking everything starting from step 3. Thanks for the efforts anyway! Well I just wait for the normal translation if it never appear... than - not a big loss

upt: managed to instal it but got banned by google for overusing translation services :ROFLMAO:
Damn, i think you should be able to have it done by selecting another engine or until your pubic IP gets switched out which in general can vary between 8, 12 and 24 hours depending on your ISP.

dahaka3

May 6, 2017
For fucks sake. Heres an MTL with cheats.
Just press 1 in game.
Its an MTL expect errors, crashes and alien invasion.

4.10 star(s) 63 Votes