3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

RoadWulf

Engaged Member
Nov 18, 2018
The translated English feels robotic in places, especially that opening phone call with Mia where's talking about his ex. You need a native speaking English proof reader/writer who can rewrite the dialogue to sound more human. In general I found this game mostly uninteresting and scenes just kind of jump from one to another with the premise of "I was drunk and don't remember" being a crutch to not have to write a linear story. The dialogue just comes off as boring and the lack of choices for the player makes the game boring.

Other than that, the game is extremely simplistic, choices are mostly yes and no's. I doubt there'll ever even need to be a walkthrough for this.

Last edited:
Dec 10, 2022
So I've just started this game, and the first post-intro line is "You wake up as the sound of traffic lights outside your windows becomes too much."

...the sound of traffic lights.

Before I go any further can someone tell me if the writing is like this all the way through?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
So I've just started this game, and the first post-intro line is "You wake up as the sound of traffic lights outside your windows becomes too much."

...the sound of traffic lights.

Before I go any further can someone tell me if the writing is like this all the way through?
… Maybe it’s one of those places where there’s a loudspeaker above the button for pedestrians which beeps to tell blind people it’s safe to cross. :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: dopefisherking

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
some news from dev

Greetings, crushers!

I've been working on the sequel to Summer Crush for a couple weeks now and just now decided to write about it.

First of all, I'd like to thank everyone for their support. Thanks, guys. It means a lot to me and I am eternally grateful.

Over the past weeks I've had time to think and I've come to one important conclusion regarding the game. Summer Crush has always had two main characters and I've decided to expand the importance of the second one. So it's official - Summer Crush will have nine episodes. Yes, one more than I had planned at the beginning.

In early September I will take a few days off from work to scatter my mother's ashes according to her will, and then I will return to work with my assistant - just today the last parts for the second computer arrived.

I will see you very soon.

Reactions: vireker

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, crushers!

This week has been reworking the script for an additional episode and planning new animations. Like I said in the previous post, hitting the road next week.

A momentous event happened today and as someone who has bought Skyrim four times, I just couldn't pass it up.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, crushers!

I've been doing static renders this week (I did 200 in total for this week), today and tomorrow I plan to render animations. Already have 6 scenes done and will have more tonight.
Of course, the renders only get better and better with each episode. I can't help but think about remastering the first episodes, but that will be sometime later.

Thanks for your support!

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
In case you got a bad ending with Mia, she's off to Night City, where as early as August 20, 2023, Johnny Silverhand will blow up the Arasaka Tower....

Just kidding!

Progress this week: 155 new renders and 7 new animations. Just like last time, the entire weekend is set aside for rendering new sex scenes. It's going to be hot.
Thank you for your support. And, in case you're interested in the 4K version of the image I'm attaching an archive of it to this post.

sotorojo

Jul 18, 2018
Desperately loading before the sex scene with Ruth to try a replay and make sure
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
but alas, what must be, must be. Now things get complicated, because I had decided
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I was going for a Crissy game, but I suspect I'm supposed to end up with Mia. I love the banter between the MC and Chrissy. It is both touching, and hilarious at times.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, crushers!

Progress this week: +11 animation scenes and +160 new renders. The long-awaited titjob with Summer Crush's biggest breasts is coming.

Starting next week, I'll try to increase the number of new renders to +250 per week to get the episode out as early as possible. I'm well aware that I've already delayed it so much already....

Thanks for the support. I'll see you soon.

Reactions: dioregul

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, crushers!

This week I even managed to exceed the forecast - I made 280 renders. Completely finished 6 scenes and almost done with one big scene that will break your heart. Right now and all weekend I'll be busy with animations. It's been a good week.

Have a great weekend!

Reactions: dioregul

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
there should be a tag for forced sex.
or a forced LI, forced having to choose between girls I have no interest in etc.

but I suspect I'm supposed to end up with Mia
Just what I was talking about above lol. I really hope we aren't forced to be with anyone. It feels like a kinetic/forced relationship if we can't escape/avoid it. An option to go/end the game solo or pick someone else would be good to have.

Greetings, crushers!
Thank you for posting the status updates. The Dev didn't post anything on Steam so, people are asking what is going on.

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, crushers!

So far I've done 308 static renders this week and am completely finished with the animations for three girls. Right now, the computer is rendering new animations for the next girl. Judging by the current pace of work, I'll finish the episode by the end of October and it will be released in November, if there are no force majeure events and the translators don't fail.

That's it for now! Thank you for your support!

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes