3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

erkper

May 16, 2018
It's funny even without reading a single word of the description, looking at the girls I suspected, then looking at the MC I knew - this game was going to be offered in English (as a second language) and native Russian...

• Haha
Reactions: hawk784563

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
EPISODE 5 IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Continue your exciting journey in Summer Crush, reconcile with your inner demons and make a truly meaningful choice that will change your life!
In episode you will find:
23 new achievements
24 new music tracks written specifically for the fifth episode
2100 new renders 56 new special renders
130 new animations

But that's not all... you can get a chance to get a personalized render of the Summer Crush girls with any idea you have (any poses, any locations - whatever you want!). I'll pick 10 random people from the chat room, all you have to do is write a "+" there. Good luck! The girls are waiting!

DeliteDouche

Nov 26, 2021
Lost my saves so used the universal gallery unlocker. Some reason my MC's name is something in Russian.
New scenes are pretty good:

Yuki got a new look - one scene
Ruth - two scenes - same scenario different options - footjob only or footjob, handjob, and blowjob
Sophie - one scene
Chrissy - one scene
Mia - one scene
Peach - one scene
Plum - one scene
Peach + Plum threesome

I'd say it is worth the $10 + tax. Although curious if the next update will also be $10+tax (most likely it will)

Reactions: m3lee

zaqrwe

Jun 29, 2018
Got a question, there are archievements in new episode suggesting Mia's mom. Any idea which choices to make, or to not make to get them?

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Okay today Visual Novel specials started on steam and every vn are cheaper so I bought this game and I'm sharing it with you. Its without DLCs (means no soundtracks and special renders) which IMO I can live without.

and changelog is what i posted in may

EPISODE 5 IS NOW AVAILABLE!
Continue your exciting journey in Summer Crush, reconcile with your inner demons and make a truly meaningful choice that will change your life!
In episode you will find:
23 new achievements
24 new music tracks written specifically for the fifth episode
2100 new renders 56 new special renders
130 new animations

But that's not all... you can get a chance to get a personalized render of the Summer Crush girls with any idea you have (any poses, any locations - whatever you want!). I'll pick 10 random people from the chat room, all you have to do is write a "+" there. Good luck! The girls are waiting!

f727231dabb87b67a19713ec2f748d607caf0413.jpg

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Summer Crush [Ch.5] [Wet n' Juicy Games]

NOTE: v0.3.5

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
no problemo for the links i was just thinking what happened to this page when i couldnt reply?

SoyCristian

Nov 24, 2017
Can you correct the languages? The game have Spanish.
I don't understand why you don't remove the language from the characteristics if you always put only English or Russian.

thaeral

Sep 21, 2019
Okay today Visual Novel specials started on steam and every vn are cheaper so I bought this game and I'm sharing it with you. Its without DLCs (means no soundtracks and special renders) which IMO I can live without.
Summer Crush EPISODE 5

and changelog is what i posted in may
Thanks for sharing.

The first thing I do in every game is go into options and turn music and sfx almost all the way down. And usually end up muting music as it's typically repetitious. I think Summer's Gone and BaDIK are the only standouts for music adding to the quality and immersion of the games, off the top of my head and in my opinion.

Reactions: fifo5310
3.40 star(s) 18 Votes