3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings everyone!

Gradually sending files for animation to my animator. I will start rendering the animations very soon, but there is still some work I need to finish before then. But I'm getting pretty close.

This week is being seen off by the twins. Thank you for your support! Until next time.
WnJ

12953.jpg

RewindWorld

Jan 27, 2020
It's a pretty good game.
Sure, overall story is a little crazy lol, but individual stories are pretty good and renders are good as well.

Edit:
After playing the latest episode, I'd say things are starting to make a lot more sense so maybe the story isn't that crazy after all.

Last edited:

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings everyone!
I completed my plan to create static renders this week and I'm starting to do code and animations from Monday. Of course, I'll still come back to creating static renders once the animations are complete, but there won't be many. About 50 pieces per girl on average.

Thanks for your support! See you soon.
WsJ

13020.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone.
In times like these, you want to believe that you and your loved ones are doing well. All week my computer has been rendering animations and I've been coding. Completely finished a series of animations for one girl, and in between I finished the transitions between animations. There are somewhere around 55 new static renders out. I'm also about 15% finished with the script, and now I'm starting to worry that I'll finish the script before the animations. Well, we'll see. Take care. Thanks for the support.
WnJ
12190_13.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!
This week completely finished rendering the animation scenes for one girl (fully finished three girls) and I'm halfway done with another one. My computer is literally at work right now. Code-wise, things are going great as well. I've finished about 25% of what's going to be in the episode. With each new week, it's getting harder and harder to pick the shots to show you. I want to leave as many surprises as possible. I think starting next week I'll be posting renders that have nothing to do with the plot. In the meantime... Meet the Queen. Thank you for your support! Until next time.
WnJ

12745.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!

Been rendering animations all week, and in the breaks rendering static frames-transitions between animations. Well, those are the frames where the sex positions and the sex itself changes. Other than that, I finished the "end" sex moments for most of the gals who already have fully finished animations. As I noted earlier, episode seven will be the biggest episode yet. Some girls will appear multiple times in the animations.
Thank you for your support! See you soon.
WnJ

12605.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!

I'll be done with another girl by tonight. I have four scenes left to render with her, and I already have some new, yet-to-be-done animations for the next girl. Not counting her, the overall progress of Summer Crush episode seven's readiness in terms of animations is 7/11. Also, I'll be contacting the composer next week so we can discuss new tracks for episode seven. That's all the news for now. Thank you for your support! See you soon.
WnJ

12390_80.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!

Poor Yuki has a runny nose :(. Take good care of your health!

Now let's quickly discuss the numbers: the script is more than half done. I'd say 60%. As for the animations, I have about 93 animated sex scenes left to do. That's 2-3 animations per type of sex (blowjob, classic, anal...).
I can't wait for you guys to be able to see it and am working daily to make it happen as soon as possible!

Thanks for your support! See you soon.
WnJ

12609_47.jpg

May 15, 2022
very good game in graphics but there are no options and the sound of pleasure is incomplete they are fucking and they play music uuufff

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, everyone!

Big news. I sent most of the script to translation into English and Turkish! The rest of the script is still not done, but that's only due to the fact that I don't have the animations for the two remaining sex scenes yet ready (spoiler: it's two threesomes). The release is getting closer every day.

This week sees off... What's her-- Does anyone know her name?

WnJ

12126.jpg

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes