3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SummerCrush-EP6v0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
COMPRESS YOUR FUCKING RENDERS.​

Reactions: jhonatanw

RedGizmoDuck

Jun 27, 2020
The idea of the game is interesting at first but the MC is a dick and your choices don't matter for the first part, at least. Accept or reject the choices, it's the same outcome.

Even after that, some of the scenes change(or cut out by your choice) but, the MC never stops being a douche, no matter the choice. I hoped there would be an actual choice but, the MC is just awful.

If the actions changed the actual mental state of the MC, it'd make some sense. Sadly, your choices only change what you see, not what you do, or the eventual outcome for the MC. It's a frustrating common problem with VN's.

I know it's not easy to make these choice based changes/deviations but I'd like to think it's worth the trouble. (the programming is not the easiest)

Last edited:

MattC94PL

Dec 11, 2018
I completed the game in a single sitting just now... I feel like coming down from a trip. But oddly enough not in a bad way. So much confusion and plot twist that would make M. Night Shyamalan's head spin. I am definitely curious where it goes next.

Reactions: Legion88

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Summer Crush [Ep.6 v0.5.9] Unofficial Android Port + Gallery&Replay Unlocker

- 689Mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

Reactions: jhonatanw

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
I forgot: how do you get the sex scene with Chrissy in the changing room? I only get to kiss her.
Edit: when you visit her after the hospital, don't tell her about Fren, flirt with her and then have sex.

Last edited:

michael1984

Engaged Member
Dec 9, 2017
Not really liking the fact that there is no choice to avoid the ex gf

Your pretty much forced to still do things with her

Reactions: holaje12

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings, crushers!

The holidays are coming to an end, so it's time to get back to work. I'm sharing with you a rendering of the first scene for episode seven.

I hope you're doing well. Thanks for your support!

Reactions: dioregul

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings.

I half finished the first scene of the prison arch this week. The first animation for episode seven is currently in the works. I don't want to post spoilers, so I won't post a render from the scene.

I am pleased with the progress, but there is still a lot of work to be done. Thank you for your support!

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings!

Been rendering animations all week. At this point I already have 12 new animations for episode 7. Another 10 are currently in the works. And that's all for just one girl!

By the way, here she is! Guess who it is?

Next week I will reveal a surprise that will not leave Steam users indifferent. Thanks for your support!

pogosyansky

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings!

As promised at the end of last week, I prepared a surprise for Steam users. Animated profile backgrounds and avatars! So far I made an avatar with Candy, which parodies the famous meme with Dicaprio, and also a background with Peach. It's worth noting right away that in the attached gif, the background with Peach is not looped, which it really is. The Candy avatar, on the other hand, is not actually looped and I'm not sure if Steam can add it. Nevertheless - "looping" doesn't appear anywhere in the rules, so I'll try my luck. What are your thoughts on this? Do you have any ideas of your own to suggest for a background or avatar? If so, feel free to message me in private messages or on the server in the chat room. Mandatory requirements:

1. All material must be SFW.
2. It must be a short video, not a full-length movie - 4MB limit.
3. Preferably use black, like the background with Peach, as it weighs less in JPEG format.
Go for it!

Now back to the main work. This week I'm completely done with the first batch of animations (24 animations for just one girl, geez!) for episode seven and I've completely finished the opening scene for the prison arch. The amount of finished content already exceeds the entire first episode!

Thank you for your support! See you soon.

Reactions: dioregul

OnlyFriend

Donor
Nov 10, 2019
It's a fucking confusing game. In the end all I could stand was Mia and the redhead. I didn't give the rest of the bitches a chance, because there were too many asshole bitches that you just can't stand. Well done characters got ruined in the story and eventually I had to start over again and again to drop characters and not do anything with them. Perhaps the most annoying thing was the forced shit with the ex-girlfriend. Another thing that was completely pointless was the imaginary guy or whatever. Very disgusting story. No need to download the new version as I couldn't bear to finish this one either.
I understand your feelings, last times im playing this game was episode 3 and I'm shocked too now, coz all the girls is connected on this episode 6.
game is still in progress, this is what makes us disappointed and curious, I'm sure maybe in the next few episodes it will be explained in more detail.
I'm very curious about relation MC with Lana until now. what makes MC is her target :D
what I get is that all the girls just used MC and by the times they all fall in love with him "probably".
I believe in futures episodes will be suprised or make us even more curious lol

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings!

This week I finalized the events of the prison arc. The number of renders amounted to ~600 just for this story point. For the next month, I plan to work only on static renders for later events that all players will see. So far, things are looking like this episode will be the biggest in Summer Crush's history. I plan to do the animations this time around near the end of the episode's development, when code will be the main priority. There will be more animations than usual this time too. Some you'll meet more than once! Well, that's in case you've been on your best behavior. Or is it the other way around? Let's have one last fling!

Thank you for your support. See you next week.

18000.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings!

I've been working on static scenes this week. One big one I've almost finished. It's with the twins and will be seen by everyone, regardless of earlier decisions. It's been a good week.

Thanks for the support! Until next time.

11748.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings!

I've been doing some very hot renders this week. The total number of renders for the episode now stands at 1110. I think it will take me a few more weeks and the static part can be finished and I can move directly to rendering animations and code.

Since I don't want to make any spoilers, I've prepared a special render this time. Thanks for your support, until next time!

WnJ

12142.jpg

fifo5310

Feb 25, 2018
Greetings

This week I've been doing something again that I shouldn't reveal ahead of time, but about that a bit below.
Finally, I've decided on the number of sex scenes in episode 7. There will be 12. That number is a little higher than the number of girls available, isn't it? Someone's going to have to team up, otherwise it's not going to get done.
Work is going well and I'm generally on schedule.

Earlier this week I made a special rendering for my oldest subscriber on Patreon and he, to my great delight, is allowing me to share these. This is Chrissy if she suddenly became a Yakuza soldier. I'm attaching a 4k version to this post, in case anyone wants to decorate their desktop.

Thanks for your support! Until next time.
WnJ

12403.png

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes