3.40 star(s) 18 Votes

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Summer Crush [Ep.6 v0.5.9] [Wet n' Juicy Games] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.
If you missed it you can find the old Update only patch HERE.

Universal: Ep.6 -> Ep.6 v0.5.9 [884 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
this is an update patch? where's the full compressed game?
I don't compress atm. Need to wait until somebody else does. Or you can download the old Comp ressed version and use my patch over it that should work.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
that is just giving me errors right now.
Hmm what for errors? The compressed version should be the same as the uncompressed just with img/vid/sound quality lower. Can't help much atm. Tested it, it works fine for me. You need to have the previous Compressed version: This one. And you need to copy the game folder and merge it with the other game folder.

Last edited:

OleJackRipper

Mar 22, 2021
Ah! I see! I dropped this because this was clearly not harem!

I don't remember if I'm mixing up the rest. If I remember right,
This had a campus challenge ap not quite like fetish locator. So everyone is pretty much a slut (yes I support the double standard of my mc sleeps and romances all the attractive and well developed women in town while it's not quite desirable when the potential LIs do that.) Though maybe i misremember.
And . . .no. . .I don't see white hair. So I think this game did not have some of the girls as former bullies for the mc.
Eh?! Okay there is white hair.
But I really don't remember.
Picking, and doing the regular mc gonna fuck around behind LIs backs only to result in relationship gone rather than harem should be my main reason for dropping as I didn't like any one of the girls enough to try a monogamous route.

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Ah! I see! I dropped this because this was clearly not harem!

I don't remember if I'm mixing up the rest. If I remember right,
This had a campus challenge ap not quite like fetish locator. So everyone is pretty much a slut (yes I support the double standard of my mc sleeps and romances all the attractive and well developed women in town while it's not quite desirable when the potential LIs do that.) Though maybe i misremember.
And . . .no. . .I don't see white hair. So I think this game did not have some of the girls as former bullies for the mc.
Eh?! Okay there is white hair.
But I really don't remember.
Picking, and doing the regular mc gonna fuck around behind LIs backs only to result in relationship gone rather than harem should be my main reason for dropping as I didn't like any one of the girls enough to try a monogamous route.
Not only did this guy feel the need to tell everyone this rambling nonsense, he even posted this as a "review" lol. Although the review should be taken down soon since it's just this guy rambling about what he thinks he remembers about the game but isn't really sure about lol.

3.40 star(s) 18 Votes