4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Also i forgot to mention it but you made a good point. The clothes do a lot of work in keeping them with that "perky" look. As in real life the clothes can be used to push up or tighten stuff, while in their bikinis they look less tightened. Although i definitely dont mind how tight they look in those clothes.... especially when they walk by the MC... :love:
I know, right? Also true when they get a little more close and personal. :sneaky:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Maybe I'm alone in this, but oftentimes I find the right type of clothing more enticing than plain nudity. It just about showcases the figure while still leaving a bit to the imagination. Like in this example.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
I know, right? Also true when they get a little more close and personal. :sneaky:

Maybe I'm alone in this, but oftentimes I find the right type of clothing more enticing than plain nudity. It just about showcases the figure while still leaving a bit to the imagination. Like in this example.
Trust me you are not alone, i feel the exact same way. The right clothes can make a girl look sexier than just being fully nude. In fact one pet peeve of mine with these games is that they dont have as many sex scenes of girls being partially clothed. I get that it's probably a pain to render, especially during animation because i imagine the clothes clip through the bodies a lot, but man is it worth it when it works properly.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018

Trust me you are not alone, i feel the exact same way. The right clothes can make a girl look sexier than just being fully nude. In fact one pet peeve of mine with these games is that they dont have as many sex scenes of girls being partially clothed. I get that it's probably a pain to render, especially during animation because i imagine the clothes clip through the bodies a lot, but man is it worth it when it works properly.
Yeah, just too many times we have seen chick-xyz wearing ultra sexy lingerie, and right before the sexy times she drops it all and goes in fully naked...im usually "wtf, girl, do put it back at this very moment!" :HideThePain:
Thus even more, i do appreciate proper sexy scenes with lingeries, particularly pentyhoses:p
Wondering, as thera are three of us now, should we start some movement/clan, similarly to few other kinkers (ntr, harem, futa, prego...), or go as lone riders (as that heels-guy):unsure::BootyTime:

drisarter

Jun 12, 2017

Yeah, just too many times we have seen chick-xyz wearing ultra sexy lingerie, and right before the sexy times she drops it all and goes in fully naked...im usually "wtf, girl, do put it back at this very moment!" :HideThePain:
Thus even more, i do appreciate proper sexy scenes with lingeries, particularly pentyhoses:p
Wondering, as thera are three of us now, should we start some movement/clan, similarly to few other kinkers (ntr, harem, futa, prego...), or go as lone riders (as that heels-guy):unsure::BootyTime:
I absolutely think you should Abhai (I might even join, because I fervently agree about this!!) Perhaps an association or lobby group with its own acronym, in the vein of FARL (Fappers Against Reaction Limits). Elhemeer can you offer any advice on the process involved in forming such a group? Or warn of any potential pitfalls?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Guiplaysw and Abhai

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018
If a girl has pantyhose and heels on when she is fucking.... oof... Also crotchless panties can work just fine, the idea of girl taking off her clothes and showing that she is wearing one is like the ultimate "yea i came prepared to fuck right here, right now". Oh and also short skirts, particularly in cowgirl or reverse cowgirl positions like this

Oh man... if it can get some devs to listen more to these requests I'd not only join the group, I'd march it all the way to the White House, maybe we can get Biden to add it to the constitution.

"If a lady were to partake in any form of fornication, she shall be obligated to do so wearing the most whorish outfit possible and she may not be permitted to take it off during said fornication."

Make it the 28th amendment.

Last edited:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Future tags, rough clothed sex?

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Future tags, rough clothed sex?
nah, not much into rape:WeSmart:, yet, "clothed sex" as mentioned above is another thing.
and kidding or not, tag system here would benefit from some updates here and there, so why not to add lingerie/pentyhose in that mix;)

though i would appreciate few other tags as well (or things that could be pointed out in advance) - one of those is colored fonts/texts.
lately it kinda becomes a plaque. cant believe that many people could have such "kink":BootyTime:
(by knowing that in advance i can either skip that masterpiece, or be prepared to dig into some modding/adjusting script per my own simple preferences)...
yet this has bacame an OT itself, so gonna put an end to it here:HideThePain:

MrTrue

Dec 2, 2021
You are not alone in this. I very much share the same interest and find it way sexier if some clothes are even left on for the deed and not just randomly pulled off into instant nudity.
Like a blowjob or handjob being performed completely nude by the girl while the situation does not call for her being nude at all is often less sexy for me than if they had their clothes still on.
Its as you say leaving something up to the imagination.

So many games go from light stripteasing into instant nudity and its just so much less sexy for me.
The girls wearing more modern clothes like leggings and such is what first caught my attention with this game along with the super high detail models.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Definitely you are right , Definitely you are not alone that the right type of clothing more enticing than plain nudity , but just NOT all the times at least for the foreplay;);)

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017

Hello, everyone!

This week we've been working on coding, animations, posing and lots of rendering. Some days just go by in a blink and the hours disappear, especially when you're knee-deep in animation frames. We ended up cutting a couple of animations from CH05, but don't worry, they weren't lewd animations! We'll save non-lewd animations for the future when we have a secondary rendering rig. That way, it won't be cutting into our usual rendering and creation times.

Last week we also asked how you felt about flashbacks, and there were plenty of answers, so thank you for that! The flashback in question for CH05 will be to show the background story of one of the characters. Something short, but quite important... You might even be able to guess who's flashback it is based on this little preview!

In other news

Finally, this month's special render poll has been posted. The current leader is Bree, followed by Mia. We also just posted a CH05 preview of Sophie that The next girls in line for previews are Eve and Mia!

Cheers and until next weekend,

Robison & Npx
Did Bree end up winning over Mia?

IamKhronos

Apr 27, 2022
"wtf, girl, do put it back at this very moment!"

lmfao but yes i agree. havent played this game yet but i agree too many scenes with girls dressing so fucking classy or sexy and then next scene boom gone.

ive seen a few scenes where they keep the sexy outfit on during sex scenes and its just adds more to the scene imo.

doesnt always have to be the case, but if the script goes like "oh i wanna surprise him so bad, saw this really sexy lingerie" proceeds to buy it. surprises mc 2 sec later

feels like a waste then

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
I'm so onboard for this lol

Lingerie, stockings, and hosiery in general are fantastic. I imagine it gets in the way of posing without render artifacts, and more likely, sex scenes are generally posed and rendered nude before the setup parts are finished. From what I've read of update diaries, some devs split up their workload so they get the animations and scenes done before they "fill in the blanks"... and then there's the unfortunate truth that DAZ3D assets usually require additional licensing fees in order to be used in games. I bet that adds up. So that's why a lot of the more average VNs keep the same hairstyles, same outfits, and get these disjointed scene transitions so much. And then we have to consider these are mostly solo productions...

I agree, there is a serious lack of adornment... piercings, lingerie, and larger inner labia (seems like everything is either the same or an Innie... and every black love interest seems to have a Caucasian butthole lol).

HERE'S TO MORE SEXYTIME CLOTHING ON FOR LONGER

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes