4.70 star(s) 273 Votes

JAmesbond234

Jul 2, 2017
Thank you, that is a pretty exciting game; also how do you guys know someone will betray MC in this game? Did I miss something?

Frowster

Nov 4, 2022
Sorry to ask , You said "Or any of the girls, really" meanining any of the girls in this game or ALL OTHER GAMES
and it is Obvious that NO One of all ppl of the thread have an ulterior motive here;):sneaky:
I was thinking about the girls from this game, but seeing how the model in the image is not one of them...

The shorts will work whenever the devs know how to sculpt, chisel and pose their models to best show the fine beauty of the female form. So it's more about who's working with the item than the item itself, nice though it is.

Summer Heat's devs could probably have Miller strike that pose while wearing those shorts and it would still look good.

Didn't realise when playing but that attention to detail is incredible, you can actually see the outline of the underwear, very few devs bother with that sort of detail, you could swear girls were going commando until they take off the shorts and suddenly there's underwear there instead.
Sometimes too much attention to detail can be detrimental. Imagine we get to a scene where the MC's hands start wandering and exploring, boldly moving lower and lower... the fingers getting more and more inquisitive... only to be stopped dead in their tracks by a tampon.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
I was thinking about the girls from this game, but seeing how the model in the image is not one of them...

The shorts will work whenever the devs know how to sculpt, chisel and pose their models to best show the fine beauty of the female form. So it's more about who's working with the item than the item itself, nice though it is.
I am very sorry that my post is not clear enough , I was Not asking as in "ask" but as Stating a fact that it will be very happy to see it on ALL OTHER GIRLS ON ALL OTHER GAMES ., and I waited a long enough to see your wallpapers here as in the other games. I AM WAITING. :cry: :sleep:

• Sad
Reactions: Frowster

SSJGOD

Nov 7, 2018
Those are more like jokes about how Mia looks on mc, she is jelaous about every girl. She loves mc. If we add horror tag planned we can assume something will happen ;)
She can be determined about being with mc for all costs, it's cute she's shy about her love.
All of this are jokes ;) :KEK:
Sounds good though, I love a good fetal attraction story.

• Haha
Reactions: Boobs Lover

axeforgets

Oct 8, 2022
As Boobs Lover i can confirm no shirt is the best way to distract your enemy :KEK:
That strategy is used by many types of yanderes to hide their intentions and it's used not only by them.
You are in for a treat then! Her flirty persona, her family biz being circus or some kind of show biz, her phone (ember notifications piling up?) all suggest this rare beauty with supermassive assets could have a dark secret or two.

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Dear Frowster I am very Sorry if any thing in my post upsets you and made you sad :cry: which I do not know how and where , I am very sorry again :cry: BUT I am still waiting my friend your magnificent pics of MY Mia OR ELSE:mad::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: noctarima

Boobs Lover

Jan 23, 2022
Dear Frowster I am very Sorry if any thing in my post upsets you and made you sad :cry: which I do not know how and where , I am very sorry again :cry: BUT I am still waiting my friend your magnificent pics of MY Mia OR ELSE:mad::devilish:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Mia and Sophie are OURS :KEK:
You are monke-simp.gif

4.70 star(s) 273 Votes