4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
I'm glad that this is a route-based game rather than harem. Just curious about the future horror tag and how it will come into play and was wondering what is the main focus of the VN.

Me too, I am off the opinion if you make harem you might as well turn meaningful choices off , and go full kinetic novel. Choosing to romance or not to romance in harem is not a choice, is simply seeing less content. But choosing between two different divergent paths that leads to different scenes with different girls? That's meaningful choice

I think the horror tag because this looks like it will eventually turn into a Slasher piece, something like Candy man, It Follows, or the Cabin in the woods, I might be wrong, but this was the vibe that the devs gave in their discord when talking about inspirations.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The horror will be when MC realizes he has to choose only one of these angels and ignore the rest.
The MC will never have to choose. He's a virtual character, so multiple playthroughs allow him to get close to all the women. It's all a part of the magic of not being real and being recreated again and again with starting a new game. And I highly doubt this will be a harem game, so I assume you're correct.

Reactions: Ceesko

NyVar

May 23, 2020
I searched for puzzle in this thread and didnt find what i was looking for.

But, it's not like a puzzle game, wight? :p But more in the story?
Thanks in advance for any replies :)

Edit: Did i hallucinate when i saw Nick Cage on the game banner?! xD

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I searched for puzzle in this thread and didnt find what i was looking for.

But, it's not like a puzzle game, wight? :p But more in the story?
Thanks in advance for any replies :)
No, no puzzles. There is a small free-roam area to look for people to talk to / a few objects to find, but nothing big or puzzle-like.

Reactions: NyVar

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
Me too, I am off the opinion if you make harem you might as well turn meaningful choices off , and go full kinetic novel. Choosing to romance or not to romance in harem is not a choice, is simply seeing less content. But choosing between two different divergent paths that leads to different scenes with different girls? That's meaningful choice
Well said, that's what I feel as well.

I think the horror tag because this looks like it will eventually turn into a Slasher piece, something like Candy man, It Follows, or the Cabin in the woods, I might be wrong, but this was the vibe that the devs gave in their discord when talking about inspirations.
I'm not sure how to feel about this. Though I'm all for a short horror section because well done ones in non-horror games turn out to be memorable. Like Ravenholm in Half-Life 2 and Shalebridge Cradle in Thief 3.

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
Boring, dumb dialogues that are supposed to be fun, idiot MC that is bitched around, cliche af, I knew there would be a police woman and a girl clerk, open doors as a trick to show some skin, same for daydreaming... the cop unbuttons for some dumb reason for sure I was skipping already. It checks all boxes.

Thank you and good luck.

Raywing

Oct 13, 2021
Seems like a really promising game.

Not only the women are visually good, but also the guys are a real feast for the eyes.

It's a real pity that no optional gay route is planned. A good template with the Ember profile and some pictures of the guys would have almost been there. ^^

Also the approach with the free exploration I find well done, as well as the perspective change, which is not only designed for the curves of the women.

The existing possibility of options to skip certain situations or to have to choose something gives another big plus point.

I'm really curious how the game will continue to develop, planned seems to be a lot, only whether it still fits in the end, you have to look.

Good luck to you further with the game.(y):)

Shadow Emperor

Formerly 'Darth Axia'
Jul 19, 2021
liking the content for this game alot so far, the renders and the characters are all interesting. ill be following this closely & looking forward to the next update. :D

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Summer Heat [v0.2.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Summer Heat [v0.2.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Buna338

Jun 5, 2021
Digging it so far! I would like to see more scenes and hidden photos with eve. One of the best looking goths i've seen in a while!

Reactions: TRANT
4.70 star(s) 260 Votes