4.70 star(s) 260 Votes

notakernelguy

Jan 10, 2021
Would anyone be so kind to share latest status update?
Can't support since Mastercard/Visa/Paypal are banned in my country

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Dear Diary,

It's been 14 days and still no incest patch. I wonder if the dev plans to make one or leave us lowly perverts out in the cold. The game has received some great reviews but I cannot help but ponder if an incest patch would improve them. At this point I don't even care if any incest wouldn't make sense, I just want titties but my morals and love of incest refuse me what I want most... We need incest diary... I don't know how much longer I can hold out!
There's more than enough true 'cest games out there, there's 0 need for this to be yet another one. Its fine as it is.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
having trouble finding train station - other, any help? been looking for 30 mins now.. am I missing something?

EDIT: I found it, I am an idiot. Also, love the game so far, as everyone else said I love the natural interaction with the characters, I am a huge fan of realism in games. Story so far is interesting and I will be adding this to my watch list, good luck to the dev I think you have something here

Last edited:
Reactions: VOYEUR and Northpx

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
We'll get there, eventually. :D
Are the updates planned to be monthly, but as short as the first one? I see a lot of potential in this, but also feeling it can become quickly a DanielsK like-game, meaning short updates with a couple lewd scenes and not much story/character development. The models look very great tho... a bit too much ponytails, but I am into that style :ROFLMAO: a lil more diversity wouldn't hurt tho

Also, the phone and the free-roam seem a bit overkill at this point

Last edited:
Reactions: Northpx

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Are the updates planned to be monthly, but as short as the first one? I see a lot of potential in this, but also feeling it can become quickly a DanielsK like-game, meaning short updates with a couple lewd scenes and not much story/character development. The models look very great tho... a bit too much ponytails, but I am into that style :ROFLMAO: but a bit more diversity wouldn't hurt.

Also, the phone and the free-roam seem a bit overkill for now.
I have no idea about almost any of this, but the fact that the release was the very beginning of February and now it's the latter half of March, I would assume either a one-month cycle isn't planned or that they are a bit behind with this next release.

Northpx

Game Developer
Nov 15, 2021
Are the updates planned to be monthly, but as short as the first one?
We're going with chapter updates, at least for now. When a chapter is done we'll release it, but the size and time it takes to produce may vary from chapter to chapter. That being said, it's been about 2 months since we released Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 is nearly finished. It's slightly bigger than Chapter 01, too.
I have no idea about almost any of this, but the fact that the release was the very beginning of February and now it's the latter half of March, I would assume either a one-month cycle isn't planned or that they are a bit behind with this next release.
We'll try to release new updates as fast as we can. Right now we're on a chapter-by-chapter release schedule and next chapter is right around the corner.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
We're going with chapter updates, at least for now. When a chapter is done we'll release it, but the size and time it takes to produce may vary from chapter to chapter. That being said, it's been about 2 months since we released Chapter 01 and Chapter 02 is nearly finished. It's slightly bigger than Chapter 01, too.

We'll try to release new updates as fast as we can. Right now we're on a chapter-by-chapter release schedule and next chapter is right around the corner.
Just to be clear, I wasn't trying to imply complaint in any way. I'm incredibly thankful you're willing to share your game here.

lipe2410

Forum Fanatic
Dec 23, 2018
We're going with chapter updates, at least for now. When a chapter is done we'll release it, but the size and time it takes to produce may vary from chapter to chapter.
If you ask me, stick to chapter updates. Something with a beginning, middle and end, makes the story flow better. And as long the quality don't drop and things don't take insanely long, you can do good on patreon considering the results of the first release.

Jaango

Aug 15, 2021

Hello everyone!

Chapter 02 of Summer Heat is almost ready! This weekend our goal is to thoroughly test the game to find any remaining bugs, errors or render mistakes. Unless something truly crazy comes up, Chapter 02 will be released next week.

Release dates
Enthusiast+ tier: Tuesday, 29th
Player tier: Thursday, 31st

This is what we worked on this week:
- Finishing the renders
- Finishing the code
- Purging render mistakes
- Adding SFX and ambience
- Started scripting Chapter 03
- Discord emojis (coming soon!)

In April, after Chapter 02 is released, we'll finally have time to work on the wallpaper for the 50-Patron wallpaper poll. It will be of Ms. Hill. We'll also be polling about bonus renders for Chapter 03 to find out who you'd like to see featured!

Best regards,
Robison and Npx

4.70 star(s) 260 Votes