4.70 star(s) 262 Votes

Piet86

Oct 13, 2020
A very promising game. The graphics are great and up to date. The models look great. I am excited which way it will continue. From what I've seen so far, it has the potential to be one of the best games out there. Let's see what the dev makes of it. Good luck :)

Reactions: rKnight

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
The dating app forces me to choose men. If I want to chose female it jumps to man
As I've said multiple times on this thread, that's on purpose. It's either a joke by the developer or it's a temporary placeholder for what might be used later. It's actually in the code always to have "male" equal to true.

Reactions: Northpx

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Excellent, I hope the dev keeps up that flirting banter. So many VNs are missing that these days or cannot get seduction and flirting right, instead opting of using a very serious, stilted romance dialogue. Keep up the seduction, flirtation and it will be great

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Really well done first chapter, though I really feel it is more of a prologue that sets up the rest of the game. I was nervous about the "freeplay" because I loath sandbox games but the point and click interlude was perfect. Hopefully as the game progresses they don't become too long and onerous.

All of the women are hot (except Helen) but I am team Bree... I am worried about the inclusion of Mike and Mr Miller in the cast but not too worried. As this is going to be a horror game I hope that the devs don't kill off the love interests as we go thus causing us to lose interest if someone we like dies (Helen, Mr. Miller, and Mike are the only expendable characters imo). Anyway, excited to see where this goes...

countmadness334

Sep 18, 2021
View attachment 1630814

Overview:
Experience the ups and downs of summer class!
Meet girls, earn their trust (or break their hearts) and practice your photography skill in the process.
No matter what you choose, you'll feel the heat.​

Thread Updated: 2022-02-04
Release Date: 2022-02-02
Developer: Naughty Fox Games -
Version: 0.1
Censored: No
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - MEGA - - -
Others:
ANDROID* - TORRENT*

Extra:
Walkthrough/gallery Mod - Fan Sigs

* This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1630893 View attachment 1630895 View attachment 1630896 View attachment 1630899 View attachment 1630901 View attachment 1630902 View attachment 1630904 View attachment 1630905 View attachment 1630906 View attachment 1630907
I feel sad for the people who need sex to enjoy these sorts of games. I usually skip sexual scenes; personally, there's no appeal to sex.

CellStudios

and team member
Game Developer
Aug 3, 2019
Dear Diary,

It's been 14 days and still no incest patch. I wonder if the dev plans to make one or leave us lowly perverts out in the cold. The game has received some great reviews but I cannot help but ponder if an incest patch would improve them. At this point I don't even care if any incest wouldn't make sense, I just want titties but my morals and love of incest refuse me what I want most... We need incest diary... I don't know how much longer I can hold out!

Havik79

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2019
Well, the girls are cute, and the quality is good, but fuck what else can you say other than another school game, I get it's the first release but fuck, give us more than 5 minutes of playtime to decide if it is any good.

vor1993

Dec 12, 2019
just played the 1st release and i can say for sure this is going to be a good one i like the writing so far and the characters all look very good and well thought out cant wait for the next release

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Does it have or will it have any milfs ?
I have no idea which (if any) of these will be LIs, but most likely you'll be able to have some intimacy with them eventually. But since we only have v0.1 so far, there's no way to know who will be seriously involved with the MC or in what way(s) that might happen.

Dongness

Aug 17, 2017
I have no idea which (if any) of these will be LIs, but most likely you'll be able to have some intimacy with them eventually. But since we only have v0.1 so far, there's no way to know who will be seriously involved with the MC or in what way(s) that might happen.
Thank you for the reply!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I don't know why, but this thread has got me wondering why nobody has had the idea to make a VN that's kind of a combination of the setting and premise of Friday the 13th (masked killer picks off teens 1-by-1 at a summer camp), and the decision making of Until Dawn. Like you're a camp counselor, and your choices affect who you befriend, who becomes your douchey rival, who you hook up with, who your LI is, who lives, and who dies. Essentially, Friday the 13th as a "Choose your own adventure" book with sex scenes.

Hey, maybe I've got the next Five Nights at Freddy's on my hands here.

JollyGeorgieM

Apr 14, 2019
I don't know why, but this thread has got me wondering why nobody has had the idea to make a VN that's kind of a combination of the setting and premise of Friday the 13th (masked killer picks off teens 1-by-1 at a summer camp), and the decision making of Until Dawn. Like you're a camp counselor, and your choices affect who you befriend, who becomes your douchey rival, who you hook up with, who your LI is, who lives, and who dies. Essentially, Friday the 13th as a "Choose your own adventure" book with sex scenes.

Hey, maybe I've got the next Five Nights at Freddy's on my hands here.
Psssssst: Secrets of Whispering Pines Enjoy!

Reactions: vogelbeest

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
What asset is the home in the second to last picture in the promo images of the OP post? Ive never seen it beefore.

4.70 star(s) 262 Votes